Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2007 DSM Shootout topic #199
View in linear mode

Subject: "So I'm out ..." Previous topic | Next topic
TeamAvengerFeb-19-07 05:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#199, "So I'm out ..."

I'm out for this year. My sister is graduating college this year, so before she joins the crappy ass work force and to celebrate my 30th we are taking a trip to Australia for a couple of weeks. This is eating up most of my vacation for this year and with the remaining race days that'll be the rest. Sorry guys.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: So I'm out ..., TeamDR1665, Feb-19-07 05:15 AM, #1
RE: So I'm out ..., Moderator992gnt, Feb-19-07 05:33 AM, #2
      RE: So I'm out ..., Moderatorxcasbonx, Feb-19-07 07:05 AM, #3
           RE: So I'm out ..., ModeratoreclipzGST, Feb-19-07 07:23 AM, #4
                RE: So I'm out ..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Feb-19-07 12:58 PM, #5
                     RE: So I'm out ..., SILVERNT, Feb-19-07 01:13 PM, #6
                          RE: So I'm out ..., ModeratoreclipzGST, Feb-19-07 01:28 PM, #7
                               RE: So I'm out ..., soulcontroller, Feb-19-07 04:50 PM, #8
                                    RE: So I'm out ..., SILVERNT, Feb-19-07 07:32 PM, #9
                                         RE: So I'm out ..., grain, Feb-20-07 06:54 AM, #10
                                              RE: So I'm out ..., Diceman19, Feb-22-07 10:24 AM, #11
                                                   RE: So I'm out ..., TeamDR1665, Feb-22-07 10:56 AM, #12
                                                        RE: So I'm out ..., Moderatorbullettdsm, Feb-22-07 02:27 PM, #13
                                                             RE: So I'm out ..., totaleklipse97, Feb-24-07 01:42 PM, #14

TeamDR1665Feb-19-07 05:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#201, "RE: So I'm out ..."
In response to Reply # 0

The really sad thing is, this will be the year someone shows up from outta the wood work and actually does something really impressive. And we'll miss it.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Moderator992gntFeb-19-07 05:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#202, "RE: So I'm out ..."
In response to Reply # 1

This is starting to suck guys.....

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

ModeratorxcasbonxFeb-19-07 07:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#203, "RE: So I'm out ..."
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by 992gnt
This is starting to suck guys.....

I hear that. I'm still gonna go and have a great time with all the other guys who make it out.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1185

ModeratoreclipzGSTFeb-19-07 07:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#204, "RE: So I'm out ..."
In response to Reply # 3

I won't be there either...

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneFeb-19-07 12:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#205, "RE: So I'm out ..."
In response to Reply # 4

I'm going. Probably not driving, might have to beg a ticket off a certain friend, might have to sleep on someone's floor, but I'm going. Damnit.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

SILVERNTFeb-19-07 01:13 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#206, "RE: So I'm out ..."
In response to Reply # 5

the floor is yours. I may have a room available too. Im going definately

ModeratoreclipzGSTFeb-19-07 01:28 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#207, "RE: So I'm out ..."
In response to Reply # 6
Feb-19-07 08:14 PM by eclipzGST

Originally posted by SILVERNT
the floor is yours. I may have a room available too. Im going definately

He snores. And I don't know what the hell happened the 1st night but there was goats blood all over the bathroom...
*kidding!*

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

soulcontrollerFeb-19-07 04:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#208, "RE: So I'm out ..."
In response to Reply # 7

what the deuce...

SILVERNTFeb-19-07 07:32 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#209, "RE: So I'm out ..."
In response to Reply # 8

its the floor in the crawlspace

grainFeb-20-07 06:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#210, "RE: So I'm out ..."
In response to Reply # 9

im there

Diceman19Feb-22-07 10:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#211, "RE: So I'm out ..."
In response to Reply # 10

treason? i think so.

TeamDR1665Feb-22-07 10:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#212, "RE: So I'm out ..."
In response to Reply # 11

I'm 99% sure that I will not be there this year, BUT I am working on that last 1% idea. Nick at Buschur and I were talking the other day about my possibly driving to Norwalk after the wedding and spending the week hanging out at Buschur's, sort of helping out. Then I would head back to Jersey to catch my flight home a week later.

Like I said. A stretch, but stranger things have happened...

ModeratorbullettdsmFeb-22-07 02:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#213, "RE: So I'm out ..."
In response to Reply # 12

Hey driggs, any chance of some more 2gnt friendly rules coming out? Let me know so I can mod accordingly.

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

totaleklipse97Feb-24-07 01:42 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#214, "RE: So I'm out ..."
In response to Reply # 13

More than likely my car won't be going.. but I will still try everything to go. This might be my first year I miss the shootout. =( (since my first one) I don't honestly know what's going on anymore.. but I will do my best. If not we can have a drunk conference call and I will call all of you demeaning vulgarities so it's like I'm still there. Just this time without the vienna weiners. =)

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2007 DSM Shootout topic #199 Previous topic | Next topic