Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2007 DSM Shootout topic #440
View in linear mode

Subject: "And the Journey Begins ..." Previous topic | Next topic
TeamAvengerAug-15-07 05:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#440, "And the Journey Begins ..."

Yes I'm about to leave for the shootout! See you fools on Friday. I'll check in from time to time on the road. Go wireless broadband!

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: And the Journey Begins ..., Diceman19, Aug-15-07 05:12 PM, #1
RE: And the Journey Begins ..., ModeratoreclipzGST, Aug-15-07 10:13 PM, #2
      RE: And the Journey Begins ..., TeamAvenger, Aug-16-07 03:35 PM, #3
           RE: And the Journey Begins ..., Moderatorcs82685, Aug-16-07 03:36 PM, #4
                RE: And the Journey Begins ..., Moderator992gnt, Aug-16-07 06:04 PM, #5
                     RE: And the Journey Begins ..., totaleklipse97, Aug-17-07 04:46 PM, #6
                          RE: And the Journey Begins ..., TeamDR1665, Aug-18-07 04:10 AM, #7

Diceman19Aug-15-07 05:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#441, "RE: And the Journey Begins ..."
In response to Reply # 0

be safe. see ya on friday ninja.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratoreclipzGSTAug-15-07 10:13 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#443, "RE: And the Journey Begins ..."
In response to Reply # 1

I hate you all....
Have fun guys. Keep everyone in line and Thura on a leash. I want to be able to go again next year.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

TeamAvengerAug-16-07 03:35 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#454, "RE: And the Journey Begins ..."
In response to Reply # 2

We're just north of Indianapolis now. We'll be heading up I69 in the morning to meet up with the caravan.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Moderatorcs82685Aug-16-07 03:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#455, "RE: And the Journey Begins ..."
In response to Reply # 3

Dammit I wish I could go Maybe next year. Have fun all that are going

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Moderator992gntAug-16-07 06:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#459, "RE: And the Journey Begins ..."
In response to Reply # 4

I'm an hour north of Columbus, I can almost smell the DSM's....

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

totaleklipse97Aug-17-07 04:46 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#460, "RE: And the Journey Begins ..."
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by 992gnt
I'm an hour north of Columbus, I can almost smell the DSM's....

You mean racing fuel and burnt oil?

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

TeamDR1665Aug-18-07 04:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#462, "RE: And the Journey Begins ..."
In response to Reply # 6

Thanks to everyone who's sent me pictures so far from their phones. Let's me rub it in with the boss that I really missed out on something important by their shooting me down on the last minute time off...

(Although I could have done without a picture of Dino hangin' brain.)

Tonight we should have a handful of az2gnt guys getting together to drink cheap beer, cook on the grill, and bullshit about DSMs. The weekend of the Shootout is meant to be spent hanging with DSMers talking about DSMs, and drinking heavily. The spirit of the DSM SO lives tonight in Phoenix.

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2007 DSM Shootout topic #440 Previous topic | Next topic