Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 7 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2007 DSM Shootout topic #415
View in linear mode

Subject: "shootout goal" Previous topic | Next topic
Diceman19Aug-14-07 05:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#415, "shootout goal"

i need a new myspace pic. throughout this weekend of fun, yell "Diceman" and i'll try to strike a pose.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: shootout goal, TeamAvenger, Aug-14-07 06:46 PM, #1
RE: shootout goal, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Aug-15-07 03:13 AM, #2
      RE: shootout goal, Diceman19, Aug-15-07 08:30 AM, #3
           RE: shootout goal, Moderatorxcasbonx, Aug-15-07 09:32 AM, #4
                RE: shootout goal, Diceman19, Aug-15-07 09:43 AM, #5
                     RE: shootout goal, TeamAvenger, Aug-15-07 10:26 AM, #6
                          RE: shootout goal, Diceman19, Aug-15-07 10:51 AM, #7
                               RE: shootout goal, Moderator992gnt, Aug-15-07 03:49 PM, #8
                                    RE: shootout goal, Diceman19, Aug-15-07 04:13 PM, #9
                                    RE: shootout goal, TeamDR1665, Aug-15-07 04:15 PM, #10
                                         RE: shootout goal, grain, Aug-16-07 02:03 AM, #11
                                              RE: shootout goal, Moderatorxcasbonx, Aug-16-07 04:38 AM, #12
                                                   RE: shootout goal, Diceman19, Aug-16-07 05:08 AM, #13

TeamAvengerAug-14-07 06:46 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#416, "RE: shootout goal"
In response to Reply # 0

Um ... remember the whole weekend. That is my goal. Odds are though ... it won't happen.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorEvuLFleAAug-15-07 03:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#417, "RE: shootout goal"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Avenger
Um ... remember the whole weekend. That is my goal. Odds are though ... it won't happen.

Let's be realistic. He said goals, not miracles.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

Diceman19Aug-15-07 08:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#423, "RE: shootout goal"
In response to Reply # 2
Aug-15-07 08:30 AM by Diceman19

Originally posted by EvuLFleA
Originally posted by Avenger Um ... remember the whole weekend. That is my goal. Odds are though ... it won't happen.
Let's be realistic. He said goals, not miracles.

yea, im thinking that goal is going to be unattainable.

in addition to the picture below, i have half a bottle of 151 bacardi.

ModeratorxcasbonxAug-15-07 09:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#426, "RE: shootout goal"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Diceman19
i have half a bottle of 151 bacardi.

Oh man, I'm in trouble now...this might be my year to be the drunk guy passed out on the ground and puking heh.

I contributed to the Wiki.

Diceman19Aug-15-07 09:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#428, "RE: shootout goal"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by xcasbonx
Originally posted by Diceman19 i have half a bottle of 151 bacardi.
Oh man, I'm in trouble now...this might be my year to be the drunk guy passed out on the ground and puking heh.

thats right. you're gonna be long gone.

TeamAvengerAug-15-07 10:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#429, "RE: shootout goal"
In response to Reply # 5

Better you than me!

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Diceman19Aug-15-07 10:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#431, "RE: shootout goal"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Avenger
Better you than me!

dont think you're getting off the hook that easy.

Moderator992gntAug-15-07 03:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#435, "RE: shootout goal"
In response to Reply # 7

I will NOT be repeating last years spectacle. I have to race on sunday. Someone PLEASE remind me of that Saturday night...

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

Diceman19Aug-15-07 04:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#437, "RE: shootout goal"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by 992gnt
I will NOT be repeating last years spectacle. I have to race on sunday. Someone PLEASE remind me of that Saturday night...

awwww. i'll keep you on track greg.

TeamDR1665Aug-15-07 04:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#438, "RE: shootout goal"
In response to Reply # 8

I nominate Thura sit in for Greg on the nights Greg isn't there. On those nights, Thura chills in a lawn chair, taking notes of what actually happens at the SO. When Greg is there, Thura tags out and goes wild.

Someone have a bottle of water ready for T that night and be sure he doesn't order shrimp at Outback.

I'm gonna miss hanging out with you guys. One of these days, we'll throw a party here in Phoenix or something.

grainAug-16-07 02:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#446, "RE: shootout goal"
In response to Reply # 10

pppfttt, driggs is lame for now flying out.

ModeratorxcasbonxAug-16-07 04:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#448, "RE: shootout goal"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by grain
pppfttt, driggs is lame for now flying out.

Huh? flying out now? or not flying out?

I'm assuming you meant not.

I contributed to the Wiki.

Diceman19Aug-16-07 05:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#449, "RE: shootout goal"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by grain pppfttt, driggs is lame for now flying out.
Huh? flying out now? or not flying out? I'm assuming you meant not.

that is my guess.

although if driggs pops up on the caravan, i think we've all been leveled.

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2007 DSM Shootout topic #415 Previous topic | Next topic