Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #9557
View in linear mode

Subject: "10,000 users." Previous topic | Next topic
grainMay-19-06 01:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9557, "10,000 users."

10k 2gnters.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

djtrickeeMay-19-06 01:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9558, "RE: 10,000 users."
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by grain
10k 2gnters.

Welcome to yesterday... heh.

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=85145&mesg_id=85145&page=

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

grainMay-19-06 01:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#9559, "RE: 10,000 users."
In response to Reply # 1

10000 registered members noooo000b

HipHop615May-20-06 08:06 PM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#9608, "RE: 10,000 users."
In response to Reply # 2

And I wonder how many of those are duplicates of people or are people who joined to sell their car...

Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Me - "I don't think I lost the love for my car, I think the cops took it..."

96rs-tMay-20-06 08:40 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#9609, "RE: 10,000 users."
In response to Reply # 3

10k registered, less than 2k active.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

T_KMay-21-06 07:22 AM
Member since Nov 03rd 2005
219 posts,
#9614, "RE: 10,000 users."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by 96rs-t
10k registered, less than 2k active.

compared to a lot of boards these are very impressive numbers. On average less than 10% of registered users on most boards ever post.

2gnt is doing good IMO.

1993 Eagle Talon TSI AWD: balance shafts, cruise & AC removed; 16psi, Dejon intake & UICP, ported 14b, EVOIII mani, ported 2G O2 housing, 2.5" Buschur dp to 3" Thermal exhaust, datalogger, front strut brace, prothane motor mounts

1995 Eclipse RS U-Boot; Tokico Illuminas, GSX front brakes, ST front swaybar, short shifter, CAI with K&N filter, rear disks and swaybar, front upper and rear lower strut braces, beater exterior

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #9557 Previous topic | Next topic