Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #9439
View in linear mode

Subject: "What should i get now" Previous topic | Next topic
2geclipselamboedMay-18-06 01:43 AM
Member since Jan 12th 2006
265 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9439, "What should i get now"

Ok now since i am selling my eclipse, what do you all think i should get now. I want something cheap, reliable and good on gas since i am moving a couple hundred miles away from home to go to college. I was thinking a civic but i don't want to go into that lol.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: What should i get now, EvMan2345, May-18-06 02:12 AM, #1
RE: What should i get now, youkickedmydog, May-18-06 02:32 AM, #2
      RE: What should i get now, WIDECLIPSE, May-18-06 03:16 AM, #3
           RE: What should i get now, HipHop615, May-18-06 09:13 AM, #4
                RE: What should i get now, Steve, May-18-06 09:28 AM, #5
                     RE: What should i get now, 2geclipselamboed, May-18-06 09:33 AM, #6
                          RE: What should i get now, HipHop615, May-18-06 10:14 AM, #7
                               RE: What should i get now, 97eclipse97, May-18-06 04:12 PM, #8
                                    RE: What should i get now, gc8dc95, May-18-06 11:04 PM, #9
                                         RE: What should i get now, thedawg, May-19-06 07:26 AM, #10

EvMan2345May-18-06 02:12 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9440, "RE: What should i get now"
In response to Reply # 0
May-18-06 02:12 AM by EvMan2345

a civic or corolla based on what your looking for. Both are reliable, great on gas, and cheap.

Evan B
92 TSI
97 GS- sold
90 GSX-sold
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

youkickedmydogMay-18-06 02:32 AM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
#9441, "RE: What should i get now"
In response to Reply # 1
May-18-06 02:32 AM by youkickedmydog

Originally posted by EvMan2345
a civic or corolla based on what your looking for. Both are reliable, great on gas, and cheap.

x2, I have owned both and you can beat the living hell out of both and they still work.

Originally posted by oRACLe063
that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

WIDECLIPSEMay-18-06 03:16 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#9443, "RE: What should i get now"
In response to Reply # 2

Hows about a scion. I'd take an xB for a dd anyday. Great on gas with the 1nzfe 1.5l. Lots of accessories from the factory and aftermarket. Great price on one brand new. I think the xB's are in the 11's or 12's new. Not to mention the warranty.

-Roman

HipHop615May-18-06 09:13 AM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#9461, "RE: What should i get now"
In response to Reply # 3

I like the TC over the XB but thats me, I cant imagine driving in a box everyday

Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Me - "I don't think I lost the love for my car, I think the cops took it..."

SteveMay-18-06 09:28 AM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
1542 posts,
#9464, "RE: What should i get now"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by HipHop615
I like the TC over the XB but thats me, I cant imagine driving in a box everyday

True dat...Double True.

Steve-o
Top secret.

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
I guess I'll just have to live with a 500+ hp AWD 4-banger.

2geclipselamboedMay-18-06 09:33 AM
Member since Jan 12th 2006
265 posts,
#9466, "RE: What should i get now"
In response to Reply # 5

actually thought about the tc...there is a white one with gunmetal wheels and a cf hood sitting for sale right down the road from me. The guy wants 13,500 for it and it has 11k miles on it

HipHop615May-18-06 10:14 AM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#9469, "RE: What should i get now"
In response to Reply # 6

Ya i dont know what they are new but toyota makes a good car and I like the looks of the TC as well

Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Me - "I don't think I lost the love for my car, I think the cops took it..."

97eclipse97May-18-06 04:12 PM
Member since Jul 29th 2003
695 posts,
#9502, "RE: What should i get now"
In response to Reply # 7

If I was in your situation, a Scion would definitely be at the top of the list. (For me it would be a Tc)

'95 GSX - New motor/turbo going in...
'95 TSi AWD - For sale...buy me!
'03.5 MazdaSpeed Protege - Stock daily driver
'97 CBR 600 - Purple is a real man's color

gc8dc95May-18-06 11:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
385 posts,
#9523, "RE: What should i get now"
In response to Reply # 8

I would go with Toyota or Honda....they have a great reputation for reliability and gas mileage. Personally I would go with an Acura Integra, if you are looking at Hondas. I used to have one, it got wrecked, and I really want another. They are a lot faster than the civic, get the same good gas mileage, and look a lot better.

1995 Eagle Talon ESi