Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #923
View in linear mode

Subject: "Car broken into.." Previous topic | Next topic
DarkEclips96Jan-11-06 12:01 PM
Member since May 23rd 2005
399 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#923, "Car broken into.."
Jan-11-06 12:02 PM by DarkEclips96

Yea about 2:30 last night my car was broken into. They took the center console middle piece, the headunit, the turbotimer and shift nob. Luckily that was it, they didnt even take the gauges. Im guessing there was two of them, one went for my brothers eclipse and set the alarm off and they ran. The worst part was this guy was obviously a smoker and now my car smells horrible, luckily he left the cig bud right outside the car.

So I gave insurance a call and they said they will cover everything that wasnt just loose in the car, which was none of it. So im hoping they will just cover everything, maybe the timer, and I only pay 100 dollars. This weekend im going to get a dam alarm system, Ive pushed it off long enough along with a kill switch. Any suggestions on a alarm system, resonable priced.

2002 WRX
Eclipse RS-T..sold

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

CrazyEclipseJan-11-06 12:16 PM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
2503 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#925, "RE: Car broken into.."
In response to Reply # 0

If you want just an alarm and nothing else, I'd say viper. There's tons out there and everyone has their preferance. I personally have the Compustar and love it. But for just a basic alarm system, a low end Viper model would be fine.

1998 GS-Turbo KANDY -- For Sale
1999 GS-Non Turbo 10th anniversary Edition

I have been in bed with Dino.....ask me for a picture!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BlizareJan-11-06 03:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#940, "RE: Car broken into.."
In response to Reply # 1

I have the sweetest fuel pump setup evar.I ran the rower wire to the fuel pump and ran the wire across the console and under the front passenger seat. I think It's a pretty inconspicuous spot so whenever I leave the car somewhere. Flip.

Heh

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

BlackMagicJan-11-06 07:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#960, "RE: Car broken into.."
In response to Reply # 2

yea im gonna say get a nice viper

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

coppereclipse95Jan-12-06 04:08 AM
Member since Apr 29th 2002
1068 posts,
#970, "RE: Car broken into.."
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by BlackMagic
yea im gonna say get a nice viper

1995 Eclipse RS

grainJan-12-06 05:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#973, "RE: Car broken into.."
In response to Reply # 4

pft.... an alarm is for pussies.

get a real viper, bet they wont steal anythng before they die.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #923 Previous topic | Next topic