Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #841
View in linear mode

Subject: "I got bears playoff tickets!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
SILVERNTJan-10-06 05:15 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#841, "I got bears playoff tickets!!!!"

So my morning starts out me hearing my boss on the phone with our biggest client offering him 2 tickets for this sundays game. I immediately got pissed and jealous. So on a whim i called the guy back and said "what is it going to take to get those tickets?" he said he didnt really need them and i can have them for free!! Tickets that sell for $400 for free!! this sunday is going to kick ass, road to superbowl!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!, ScreaminE, Jan-10-06 05:30 PM, #1
RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!, SILVERNT, Jan-10-06 06:05 PM, #2
RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!, 96rs-t, Jan-10-06 06:22 PM, #3
      RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!, SILVERNT, Jan-10-06 06:24 PM, #4
      RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!, 96rs-t, Jan-10-06 06:29 PM, #5
           RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!, SILVERNT, Jan-10-06 06:30 PM, #6
                RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!, EclipseSix, Jan-11-06 12:01 AM, #7
                     RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jan-11-06 01:54 AM, #8
      RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!, cougar694u, Jan-11-06 04:32 AM, #12
           RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!, dsmmyth, Jan-11-06 05:15 AM, #13
RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!, Dualgen2, Jan-11-06 02:18 AM, #9
      RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jan-11-06 03:09 AM, #10
      RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!, ScreaminE, Jan-11-06 03:10 AM, #11
           RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!, SILVERNT, Jan-11-06 11:00 AM, #14
                RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!, mlsbka, Jan-11-06 12:21 PM, #15
                     RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!, Dualgen2, Jan-12-06 02:46 AM, #16
                          RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!, SILVERNT, Jan-14-06 04:06 PM, #17

ScreaminEJan-10-06 05:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#844, "RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Yeah its such a shame the Panthers are gonna upset the Bears.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SILVERNTJan-10-06 06:05 PM
4543 posts,
#850, "RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by ScreaminE

we beat you with Orton, now if Grossman can stay intact, we'll have no problem. Just dont be sleeping like last game.

96rs-tJan-10-06 06:22 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#851, "RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!"
In response to Reply # 2

Dallas all the way!! woohoo!

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

SILVERNTJan-10-06 06:24 PM
4543 posts,
#852, "RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by 96rs-t

you serious?

96rs-tJan-10-06 06:29 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#855, "RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by SILVERNT
Originally posted by 96rs-t Dallas all the way!! woohoo!
you serious?

As serious as hoping they make it next season...hehe!

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

SILVERNTJan-10-06 06:30 PM
4543 posts,
#856, "RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by SILVERNT
you serious?
As serious as hoping they make it next season...hehe!

now you sound like a bears fan, you're ok!

EclipseSixJan-11-06 12:01 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
#864, "RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!"
In response to Reply # 6

Even the Panthers know they're going to get beat. Did you watch any of the interviews with the players/coaches/coaching staff on the post-game shows and news? Most of them went something like 'well we played chicago before and we expect a tough game ahead of us' or 'well we know Chicago is going to be prepared, but we're going to try our best' or 'we're not a superbowl team, but we're a play off team' (I think Smith said this? Their bigtime WR).

Mike Brown, Urlacher(DPOTY), and the rest of our defense is going to have the entire team sitting on the bench just like the last time we played them. I don't care what Grossman pulls off, I highly doubt the bears will lose this sunday.

oh, and i hate you for getting those tickets...hate hate hate...in a good way, lol.

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJan-11-06 01:54 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#868, "RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!"
In response to Reply # 7

Eh, its going to be a pushover game, I can see why he would give them away just no idea why he gave them to you....

Have fun.

cougar694uJan-11-06 04:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
#879, "RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!"
In response to Reply # 3

~Luke
Facebook
1969 Cougar - 11.91 - 380HP
2007 GSXR 750
1999 OZ - SOLD - 15.26 NA - 14.71 on 75 shot

dsmmythJan-11-06 05:15 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#886, "RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!"
In response to Reply # 12
Jan-11-06 05:18 AM by dsmmyth

Originally posted by cougar694u

Haha, Jerry Jones is seriously looking every second for Vince Young to make his decision. It's rumored that he's going to trade up for a 2nd round or 1st draft pick since Houston's going to pick Reggie Bush anyways.

Da Bayhrs.

Edit: Oh, he is entering.

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/sports/13580289.htm

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

Dualgen2Jan-11-06 02:18 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#870, "RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by ScreaminE

You guys are all to excited about eventually losing to the Redskins. Although they are a random team, they have already beaten the Beats and Seahawks this season and they have the best RB/WR duo in years (Portis/Moss) CP broke 1500 yeards and Moss almost hit 1500.
-Dave

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

ModeratorxcasbonxJan-11-06 03:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#874, "RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!"
In response to Reply # 9

I'm just pissed that they were only selling playoff tickets for the bears to residents in Illinois. That sucks but oh well I guess.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1030

ScreaminEJan-11-06 03:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#875, "RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!"
In response to Reply # 9

Redskins = Deadskins

It's a good possibility that the panthers will loose. But we are a damn good playoff team that has pulled some upsets in the past. We killed NY last week, and I hope we murder the Bears.

SILVERNTJan-11-06 11:00 AM
4543 posts,
#919, "RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!"
In response to Reply # 11

by the way, 2nd row back, 50yard line. not bad for the price

mlsbkaJan-11-06 12:21 PM
Member since Jun 03rd 2004
164 posts,
#926, "RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!"
In response to Reply # 14

DONT SLEEP ON THOSE SKINS!!!!!
AFTER WE BEAT SEATTLE EVERYBODY IS GONNA START BELIEVING

Dualgen2Jan-12-06 02:46 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#966, "RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!"
In response to Reply # 15

Originally posted by mlsbka
DONT SLEEP ON THOSE SKINS!!!!! AFTER WE BEAT SEATTLE EVERYBODY IS GONNA START BELIEVING

hell yeah.
-Dave

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

SILVERNTJan-14-06 04:06 PM
4543 posts,
#1116, "RE: I got bears playoff tickets!!!!"
In response to Reply # 16

Originally posted by Dualgen2
Originally posted by mlsbka DONT SLEEP ON THOSE SKINS!!!!! AFTER WE BEAT SEATTLE EVERYBODY IS GONNA START BELIEVING
hell yeah. -Dave

looks like the skin is dead. no believers this year

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #841 Previous topic | Next topic