Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #7993
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Help me out, team name for Engineering Leadership Summit in LB" Previous topic | Next topic
edxmonApr-20-06 12:02 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7993, "Help me out, team name for Engineering Leadership Summit in LB"

Well, the Society of Hispanic Proffesional Engineers, is having a summit for all the students that are part of the student chapters in So.Cal. we were put with students from campuses all over the so.cal area. the first team task is to come up with a name for our team, and all im getting from these ppl is names like : The Achievers, The Challengers. Common now! i know were are all engineering major but can we come up with something more creative and less dorky?! i suggested "The OWN3RS" i wanted something cool like what i saw yesterday in a pic that said "YOu've been StallOWN3ED! with a pic of rocky been knocked the fudge out. Please help me to pick an ingenius name for our team, something that portrays that we are down to business but also creative! its urgent!

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
youkickedmydogApr-20-06 04:27 PM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8009, "RE: Help me out, team name for Engineering Leadership Summit in LB"
In response to Reply # 0

team ramrod

oj's white bronco's

Originally posted by oRACLe063
that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CarbonFiberRSTApr-20-06 06:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#8014, "RE: Help me out, team name for Engineering Leadership Summit in LB"
In response to Reply # 1
Apr-20-06 06:05 PM by CarbonFiberRST

lol these are still kinda nerdy
(you can add "Team" or w/e infront of these)
Balla Status
Brobdingnagian Domination
Peerless Power

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

edxmonApr-21-06 07:04 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#8054, "RE: Help me out, team name for Engineering Leadership Summit in LB"
In response to Reply # 2

I THINK we came to the conclusion of "Significant Figures" or "Antiferrousmagnetists" thanks tho guys

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

dsmmythApr-21-06 07:07 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#8055, "RE: Help me out, team name for Engineering Leadership Summit in LB"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by edxmon
"Antiferrousmagnetists"

Weak.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

95_ESi_PersonApr-21-06 07:31 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#8056, "RE: Help me out, team name for Engineering Leadership Summit in LB"
In response to Reply # 4

I.D.G.A.S. = I Don't Give A Shit

Super Duper All Stars

Dorks +1

Special Ed (yes, that is a friend of mine's nickname)

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #7993 Previous topic | Next topic