Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #745
View in linear mode

Subject: "got my xbox 360 today...." Previous topic | Next topic
tim97rsJan-09-06 04:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#745, "got my xbox 360 today...."

and on the big screen hi-def TV, NFSMW looks fucking awesome!!!!!! i love this thing!!!!

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: got my xbox 360 today...., injendsm, Jan-09-06 05:01 PM, #1
RE: got my xbox 360 today...., BumpinTalon, Jan-09-06 05:09 PM, #2
      RE: got my xbox 360 today...., 96rs-t, Jan-09-06 05:25 PM, #3
      RE: got my xbox 360 today...., WIDECLIPSE, Jan-10-06 06:52 AM, #7
      RE: got my xbox 360 today...., injendsm, Jan-09-06 06:11 PM, #4
           RE: got my xbox 360 today...., 95_ESi_Person, Jan-09-06 08:26 PM, #5
                RE: got my xbox 360 today...., Malenko, Jan-09-06 09:08 PM, #6
                     RE: got my xbox 360 today...., TeamDR1665, Jan-10-06 07:23 AM, #8
                          RE: got my xbox 360 today...., HipHop615, Jan-10-06 08:38 AM, #9
                          RE: got my xbox 360 today...., grain, Jan-10-06 01:00 PM, #10
                          RE: got my xbox 360 today...., 96rs-t, Jan-10-06 06:29 PM, #13
                          RE: got my xbox 360 today...., Blizare, Jan-10-06 01:01 PM, #11
                               RE: got my xbox 360 today...., eclipse_gs_1512, Jan-10-06 02:04 PM, #12

injendsmJan-09-06 05:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#749, "RE: got my xbox 360 today...."
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by tim97rs
and on the big screen hi-def TV, NFSMW looks fucking awesome!!!!!! i love this thing!!!!

im so tempted to buy one right now. do you have any other games for it? the only one i played so far was cod2 and it was only for a couple of minutes at target but it was amazing.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BumpinTalonJan-09-06 05:09 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#750, "RE: got my xbox 360 today...."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by injendsm
Originally posted by tim97rs and on the big screen hi-def TV, NFSMW looks fucking awesome!!!!!! i love this thing!!!!
im so tempted to buy one right now. do you have any other games for it? the only one i played so far was cod2 and it was only for a couple of minutes at target but it was amazing.

I've had one since release day, and here's my suggestions:
- if you don't have a high definition TV, I suggest you just don't bother since it looks not all that much better in standard resolution. Buy a nice TV and wait for the 360 to come down in price
- the games are no good and are all available on other consoles, except Perfect Dark Zero and Project Gotham, and neither one of those games is worth the $50 for the game and $400 for the console. Wait for a good game and wait for the 360 to come down in price.
but on the plus side, Perfect Dark Zero in 1080i looks AMAZING like ASTOUNDING UNREAL you could mistake the environments in some places for CG right out of Final Fantasy: Advent Children, but the actual characters running around in that game world look stupid and not good at all (no where near as good as even Quake 3) and the aiming is sluggish and unresponsive and you can't even jump. This game is basically the same Perfect Dark that was on N64 with a fresh coat of paint.
But if you really like some Xbox games, you can play those in 720p now... not all of them work, but they actually look amazing. Halo 2 actually looks mindblowing on the 360.

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

96rs-tJan-09-06 05:25 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#751, "RE: got my xbox 360 today...."
In response to Reply # 2

i also have the 360, while the graphics are great, it's been a while since i've touched it. Graphics just don't make up for great gameplay. I'm really excited about nintendo's revolution tho, i love those "kiddie" games more than any "M" rated game out there, high replay value games and always fun.

But yea, congrats on getting your 360, hope you have fun with it.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

WIDECLIPSEJan-10-06 06:52 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#810, "RE: got my xbox 360 today...."
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by 96rs-t
i also have the 360, while the graphics are great, it's been a while since i've touched it. Graphics just don't make up for great gameplay. I'm really excited about nintendo's revolution tho, i love those "kiddie" games more than any "M" rated game out there, high replay value games and always fun. But yea, congrats on getting your 360, hope you have fun with it.
Have you seen the controller yet? I don't know how it's going to work...

-Roman

injendsmJan-09-06 06:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#755, "RE: got my xbox 360 today...."
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by BumpinTalon
Originally posted by injendsm
Originally posted by tim97rs and on the big screen hi-def TV, NFSMW looks fucking awesome!!!!!! i love this thing!!!!
I've had one since release day, and here's my suggestions: - if you don't have a high definition TV, I suggest you just don't bother since it looks not all that much better in standard resolution. Buy a nice TV and wait for the 360 to come down in price - the games are no good and are all available on other consoles, except Perfect Dark Zero and Project Gotham, and neither one of those games is worth the $50 for the game and $400 for the console. Wait for a good game and wait for the 360 to come down in price. but on the plus side, Perfect Dark Zero in 1080i looks AMAZING like ASTOUNDING UNREAL you could mistake the environments in some places for CG right out of Final Fantasy: Advent Children, but the actual characters running around in that game world look stupid and not good at all (no where near as good as even Quake 3) and the aiming is sluggish and unresponsive and you can't even jump. This game is basically the same Perfect Dark that was on N64 with a fresh coat of paint. But if you really like some Xbox games, you can play those in 720p now... not all of them work, but they actually look amazing. Halo 2 actually looks mindblowing on the 360.

im planning to buy an hdtv with some of my tax return money but dont know all that much about them except that they look good.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

95_ESi_PersonJan-09-06 08:26 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#789, "RE: got my xbox 360 today...."
In response to Reply # 4

Congrats... but I don't have one, and from what I've heard about them I won't either.

I'll stick to my existing systems: NES, SNES, N64, Game Cube, Sega Genesys, PS1 and PS2 (soon to have PS3), and no the PS1 is never used because of the backwards compatibility of the 2).

I like old stuff, sorry, no Atari or Intellivision... yet.

I've spent the better part of my last week glued to my SNES and NES just for the sheer fact that they are awesome!

MalenkoJan-09-06 09:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#790, "RE: got my xbox 360 today...."
In response to Reply # 5

Ive had mine since before Xmas.

I have:
Madden 06 (terrible game, got as a gift)
Tiger 06 (sub par, prefer the regular XBOX version)
Project Gotham 3 ( I love the game)
Ridge Racer 6 (I prefer the PSP version, heh)
Dead Or Alive 4 (as beautiful as it is frustrating)
Kameo (typical platformer, a lil too cute for me, also a gift)

Ive also purchased both SMASH TV & Gauntlet on XBOX Live, I love them!

PGR has 2 minigames in it, geometry wars 1 & 2 both are great titles in their own right.

I actually dont have much time to play the 360, work is a bastard.

TeamDR1665Jan-10-06 07:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#811, "RE: got my xbox 360 today...."
In response to Reply # 6

Contra > *

HipHop615Jan-10-06 08:38 AM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#815, "RE: got my xbox 360 today...."
In response to Reply # 8

Im still a die hard nintendo fan and sega lol. I will get the Revolution once it comes out. =) And play Twilight Princess

Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Me - "I don't think I lost the love for my car, I think the cops took it..."

grainJan-10-06 01:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#828, "RE: got my xbox 360 today...."
In response to Reply # 9

damn,i thought i was cool, buying ps2 a few days ago.

96rs-tJan-10-06 06:29 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#854, "RE: got my xbox 360 today...."
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by HipHop615
Im still a die hard nintendo fan and sega lol. I will get the Revolution once it comes out. =) And play Twilight Princess

Nintendo all the way here as well!! woohoo! can't wait til they start taking resevervations!

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

BlizareJan-10-06 01:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#829, "RE: got my xbox 360 today...."
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by DR1665
Contra > *

You sir, Know your shit

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

eclipse_gs_1512Jan-10-06 02:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#833, "RE: got my xbox 360 today...."
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by Blizare
Originally posted by DR1665 Contra > *
You sir, Know your shit

Original contra on the old school nes was the best. I still play it to this day

2007 wrx

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #745 Previous topic | Next topic