Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #735
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hello guys!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
RoboTechDSMJan-09-06 11:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1402 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#735, "Hello guys!!!!"

Hey guys, it's been a LONG LLOOOONNNG while since I've been here. I hope some of you old school 2GNT'ers remember me. Yes, I still got my 2GNT, still running on stock internals, though it hasn't ran in a few months. Anyway, I thought I'd drop by and say hi, and here's myspace.....take care!!!

http://www.myspace.com/supervf1

Kris
"Someday............I'll have traction problems!!!!"
Tampa, FL
Pinoy Turbo 2GNT

1999 HRC Turbo RS
Stage 2
Auto with BOOST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamDR1665Jan-09-06 12:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#737, "RE: Hello guys!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

How could I forget Robotech! I always liked that screen name. Bitchin.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

run4cvrJan-09-06 05:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2477 posts,
#752, "RE: Hello guys!!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

Who has the pic of you with Katana sword during the turbo install?

Wasn't that Fast420a?

John 96 GS

jsupetranJan-09-06 06:16 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#756, "RE: Hello guys!!!!"
In response to Reply # 2

Dude do you still have the stock motor on your 2gnt with the hrc stage 2?

New Car:
2004 350z base, Nismo CAI, pioneer avic-n1 (dvd, cd, navi)

Old Car:
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, HID 6000k conversion kit, AEM UEGO wideband, sfmu, ml, prokits, Greddy warning gauges: egt, boost gauge, and oil pressure, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!

ModeratorxcasbonxJan-10-06 01:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#794, "RE: Hello guys!!!!"
In response to Reply # 2
Jan-10-06 01:39 AM by xcasbonx

Originally posted by run4cvr
Who has the pic of you with Katana sword during the turbo install? Wasn't that Fast420a?

I remember that pic too, its a classic heh.

Didn't you have the bitchin "custom" lawnmower pics as well? I might be thinking of someone else...not sure.

Welcome back man.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1030

RoboTechDSMJan-10-06 05:45 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1402 posts,
#804, "RE: Hello guys!!!!"
In response to Reply # 4

Lol, wow, you guys still remember those lmao!!! Yeah, Fast420A was the one holding the katana, and I was the one getting my downpipe circumsized hehe. Oh yeah, can't forget about the lawnmower with the exhaust, dual intakes, with boost, egt, and A/F gauges lol. And yes I still have the stock motor on a stage 2. If I can find those pics, I'm gonna try and post it on myspace.

Kris
"Someday............I'll have traction problems!!!!"
Tampa, FL
Pinoy Turbo 2GNT

1999 HRC Turbo RS
Stage 2
Auto with BOOST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #735 Previous topic | Next topic