Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #6713
View in threaded mode

Subject: "rwd/awd comversion kit for under 500 bucks!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
youkickedmydogApr-02-06 04:13 PM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6713, "rwd/awd comversion kit for under 500 bucks!!!!"

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=38&zenid=ab5e83e2e1ed80a3bfa52d2df6cc46bc

This works best in a 2gnt when used with a 4g63 conversion kit.

Originally posted by oRACLe063
that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
EclipseSixApr-02-06 04:34 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6714, "RE: rwd/awd comversion kit for under 500 bucks!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

"Please refrain from making left or right turns once this kit is installed. To enjoy the added handling benefits of AWD with this kit, is important that the steering wheel remains perfectly centered!"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CopperEclipse96Apr-02-06 05:06 PM
Member since Jan 14th 2003
2532 posts,
#6717, "RE: rwd/awd comversion kit for under 500 bucks!!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by EclipseSix
"Please refrain from making left or right turns once this kit is installed. To enjoy the added handling benefits of AWD with this kit, is important that the steering wheel remains perfectly centered!" .....

you realize it's a joke, right?

---------------------------------------

-Ian
-1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS (SOLD!)
-2006 Nissan Frontier NISMO
-2003 CBR600RR

Hult250RApr-02-06 05:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#6718, "RE: rwd/awd comversion kit for under 500 bucks!!!!"
In response to Reply # 2

Bahaha!!! While youre at it dont forget to change your Blinker Fluid!!

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=6&zenid=ab5e83e2e1ed80a3bfa52d2df6cc46bc

This site is hilarious!

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

lild14Apr-02-06 05:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
343 posts,
#6719, "RE: rwd/awd comversion kit for under 500 bucks!!!!"
In response to Reply # 3

sad thing is..........ive actually seen this

=Dan=

98rs eclipse- Mods: BC2, C/F hood, custom turbo system consisting of a PTE SC50, turbosmart ultra gate (10psi), star FMIC and pipes, SFMU, HKS SSQV, 3" V-BAND downpipe from ATP, Zeitronix Wideband LCD displaying boost, egt and 02. *** SOLD and will be missed***

2006 gsxr 750- jardine gp1 exhaust, -1,+2 stealth sprockets, DID 525 chain, JD products pro TRE. 0-60 in a sneeze. ran a 10.8 avg 1/4 mile my first time to the track on street tires, stock swingarm and unstrapped.

Nine5eclipse03Apr-02-06 06:48 PM
Member since Oct 11th 2004
335 posts,
#6723, "RE: rwd/awd comversion kit for under 500 bucks!!!!"
In response to Reply # 4

This is dedicated to the lady racer on the go! Featuring quick dispensing action, the Tampon Dispenser for Automatic Vehicles is the ideal match for any vehicle with an automatic transmission. The built in canister operates much like the clip of a gun, and has a capacity of 12. Extended clips may be purchased, depending on vehicle. Absolutely not for use with manual transmissions!
Deep Discount for Hyundai Tiburon owners!

Hahaha!

Don't sell your car to 16 year olds...

95 Eclipse RS - Sold for 6k, totalled three days later
91 Dodge Stealth R/T TT - 3" exhaust w/ no cats, eurethane motor mounts, 300M unbreakable output shaft, kevlar faced clutch, turbo XS BOV, 99 3000gt front conversion, carbon fiber hood. Dyno'd at 386hp. - SOLD! for 5k
98 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab 4x4 black on black.

edxmonApr-03-06 08:04 AM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#6761, "RE: rwd/awd comversion kit for under 500 bucks!!!!"
In response to Reply # 5

Cross Drilled Brake... lines! hell yea! those my GSX calipers and my slotted Rotors, ima stop like theres no tomorrow!

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

EclipseSixApr-03-06 10:25 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
#6770, "RE: rwd/awd comversion kit for under 500 bucks!!!!"
In response to Reply # 6
Apr-03-06 10:32 AM by EclipseSix

at least no one posted the turbonator again.
and yes i knew it was joke but i went to read it anyways, lol.
I have a feling the next time someone complains about a seized bolt they're gonna get one of these replies:

p.s.
i want a flux capacitor in my dsm

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #6713 Previous topic | Next topic