Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #5441
View in linear mode

Subject: "VW commercial" Previous topic | Next topic
420AdebtMar-15-06 01:37 PM
Member since Jun 20th 2005
257 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5441, "VW commercial"

ok is that new vw commercial w/ the russian guy from Armageddon as the spokesman.. is that a pink and yellow eclipse they sling? looks like it kinda

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: VW commercial, injendsm, Mar-15-06 01:47 PM, #1
RE: VW commercial, oRACLe063, Mar-15-06 02:15 PM, #2
      RE: VW commercial, injendsm, Mar-15-06 02:26 PM, #3
           RE: VW commercial, CustomGS, Mar-16-06 08:05 AM, #12
RE: VW commercial, djtrickee, Mar-15-06 02:35 PM, #4
RE: VW commercial, injendsm, Mar-15-06 02:37 PM, #5
      RE: VW commercial, 96eclipse2nr, Mar-15-06 02:42 PM, #6
           RE: VW commercial, 420Adebt, Mar-15-06 04:28 PM, #7
                RE: VW commercial, dsmmyth, Mar-15-06 05:57 PM, #8
                     RE: VW commercial, 95greenhrcgs, Mar-15-06 06:30 PM, #9
                          RE: VW commercial, Moderatormicyek, Mar-16-06 07:15 AM, #10
                               RE: VW commercial, EclipseSix, Mar-16-06 08:01 AM, #11
                                    RE: VW commercial, CopperEclipse96, Mar-16-06 02:31 PM, #13

injendsmMar-15-06 01:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5442, "RE: VW commercial"
In response to Reply # 0

yes it is, unfortunately.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

oRACLe063Mar-15-06 02:15 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2663 posts,
#5444, "RE: VW commercial"
In response to Reply # 1

any yellow and pink eclipse deserves to be thrown lol

1997 RS AUTO

ORACLE063
1/4 - 17.021
60' - 2.510
Weight 2730

injendsmMar-15-06 02:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#5445, "RE: VW commercial"
In response to Reply # 2
Mar-15-06 02:26 PM by injendsm

Originally posted by oRACLe063
any yellow and pink eclipse deserves to be thrown lol

true, but they could have painted a civic like that instead of disgracing a dsm.

www.gregsorrells.com

CustomGSMar-16-06 08:05 AM
Member since Jul 15th 2004
668 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5493, "RE: VW commercial"
In response to Reply # 3
Mar-16-06 08:07 AM by CustomGS

Originally posted by injendsm
Originally posted by oRACLe063 any yellow and pink eclipse deserves to be thrown lol
true, but they could have painted a civic like that instead of disgracing a dsm.

they do, i have seen one with a riced out eclipse and one with in even more riced out civic. They are pretty funny actually. Sorry to say but new vw is disgusting. might as well launch that thing too. I do like their "fast" commercials though!

Cop to driver: "Son are we going to have a problem here?"
Fast to Cop: " My fast has a problem " lol

Chris
---------------------------------------

98 Eclipse GS 5 spd- sold
95 Camaro Z28
64.5 Mustang 302 3spd

Originally posted by DR1665
Sometimes, you don't need to pull away to win. You just need to show them they have nowhere to run.

Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
No, but one time i tried to pee over a car, and pooped my pants.

djtrickeeMar-15-06 02:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#5446, "RE: VW commercial"
In response to Reply # 0

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=3940&mesg_id=3940&page=3

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

injendsmMar-15-06 02:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#5447, "RE: VW commercial"
In response to Reply # 4

i knew i had seen this thread before somewhere but didnt feel like searching.

www.gregsorrells.com

96eclipse2nrMar-15-06 02:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
#5448, "RE: VW commercial"
In response to Reply # 5

look carefully, the entire throw scene is computer designed. so its highly unlikley they actually threw the eclipse. although one that looks like that probably outta be.

-----------------------------------------
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-NX 75 shot, AEM CAI, P&P t/b and intake mani-SOLD

1964 Buick Electra 225-all original, all power options, 325hp, 445ft/lbs tq

420AdebtMar-15-06 04:28 PM
Member since Jun 20th 2005
257 posts,
#5456, "RE: VW commercial"
In response to Reply # 6

well they could have atleast let me have the drivers side quarter panel before destroying it.. I need one damn it. and the paint matches mine oh wait I should keep that a secret haha definately just joking

dsmmythMar-15-06 05:57 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#5462, "RE: VW commercial"
In response to Reply # 7
Mar-15-06 05:59 PM by dsmmyth

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/02/22/vw-strikes-again-un-pimp-my-ride-videos/

Edit: Yea, it was probably not real. But they can do anything with CGI now.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

95greenhrcgsMar-15-06 06:30 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1420 posts,
#5472, "RE: VW commercial"
In response to Reply # 8

Who hasnt felt like flinging their Eclipse/Talon like that at one point?

I know I have!!! I am not hating in any way. I just think that the commmercials in general are funny. Gotta take the good with the bad. Plus, I am sure that my Eclipse can take any of those VW's.

Jonathan
95 Eclipse GS
8 injector
Hahn Stage 3.5
Howell 2.2L Stroker

T O T A L L E D, T H A N K S T O S O M E A S S H A T!!!!!!!!!!!!

ModeratormicyekMar-16-06 07:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#5490, "RE: VW commercial"
In response to Reply # 9

"It's definitely suck'n"

That one is my favorite.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

EclipseSixMar-16-06 08:01 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
#5492, "RE: VW commercial"
In response to Reply # 10
Mar-16-06 08:02 AM by EclipseSix

I like the part that comes later.. "yoo mike you want us to unpimp this thing let me hear you say vwat?" "what?"

CopperEclipse96Mar-16-06 02:31 PM
Member since Jan 14th 2003
2532 posts,
#5515, "RE: VW commercial"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by EclipseSix
I like the part that comes later.. "yoo mike you want us to unpimp this thing let me hear you say vwat?" "what?"

i love those fommercials. i like that chick's little comments... "you got an F!"

-Ian
-1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS (SOLD!)
-2006 Nissan Frontier NISMO
-2003 CBR600RR

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #5441 Previous topic | Next topic