Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #49085
View in linear mode

Subject: "New Slack group" Previous topic | Next topic
freelancefoolJan-27-17 08:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49085, "New Slack group"
Jan-27-17 08:49 PM by freelancefool

http://tinyurl.com/2GNTsignup

So it seems as though we are migrating away from Hangouts to Slack. We have real moderation abilities now. Slack seems to be much more responsive on most mobile devices and most of the OGs are there and quite active.

Everyone should sign up and BS with some of the best people I know.

My Blog

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: New Slack group, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-27-17 08:53 PM, #1
RE: New Slack group, cms, Oct-28-18 05:30 PM, #2
      RE: New Slack group, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Oct-28-18 06:29 PM, #3
           RE: New Slack group, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Apr-18-19 05:10 PM, #4
                RE: New Slack group, grain, May-26-19 06:32 PM, #5
                     RE: New Slack group, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, May-26-19 06:45 PM, #6
                          RE: New Slack group, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, May-26-19 09:44 PM, #7
                               RE: New Slack group, CarbonFiberRST, Sep-09-19 03:12 PM, #8

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJan-27-17 08:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49086, "RE: New Slack group"
In response to Reply # 0

+1

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

cmsOct-28-18 05:30 PM
Member since Aug 01st 2003
1092 posts,
#49112, "RE: New Slack group"
In response to Reply # 1

Just signed up and stopped by the chat. Not a single sole present. Is there an active frame of time during the day/week that I should note?

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneOct-28-18 06:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
#49113, "RE: New Slack group"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by cms
Just signed up and stopped by the chat. Not a single sole present. Is there an active frame of time during the day/week that I should note?

We're all in there, but our activity is all over the place. Sometimes there's 1000 messages a week, sometimes there's 200.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneApr-18-19 05:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
#49126, "RE: New Slack group"
In response to Reply # 3

This was / is being migrated to https://chat.2gnt.com fyi

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

grainMay-26-19 06:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#49127, "RE: New Slack group"
In response to Reply # 4

chat wont let me select a "team"

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMay-26-19 06:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
#49128, "RE: New Slack group"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by grain
chat wont let me select a "team"

The only team is called "Chat" and it should be open. Give me a bit and I'll double check.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMay-26-19 09:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
#49129, "RE: New Slack group"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by DarkOne
Originally posted by grain chat wont let me select a "team"
The only team is called "Chat" and it should be open. Give me a bit and I'll double check.

My bad; try now.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

CarbonFiberRSTSep-09-19 03:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#49132, "RE: New Slack group"
In response to Reply # 7

I joined to be a creeper... @friction since carbonfiber is gh3y, lol. Maybe one day I'll make it to a shootout and meet some of you.

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #49085 Previous topic | Next topic