Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #49071
View in linear mode

Subject: "A long rebuild, and a *mostly* finished car PIC HEAVY" Previous topic | Next topic
E-CLIPS97Sep-19-16 10:20 PM
Member since May 24th 2003
32 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49071, "A long rebuild, and a *mostly* finished car PIC HEAVY"

Hey everyone! Been a longtime lurker, but I saw the post about the site almost getting turned off(Thanks for keeping it up!)and I figured I would post a thread about my recently finished(mostly)build.

To give a little backstory, I purchased this car in 2013 from a farmer, who had the car sitting in the middle of a farm field in Idaho. I got it on a trailer and got to work. Sadly, I didnt take tons of pictures of the initial condition, but it was bad. Not in a damaged way, but it was like a 9 year old kid owned the car.

The car was originally Celtic Blue Pearl, but was painted over with a black paint. They put stickers on the car of skulls and musical notes before putting the clear on it. Same with the interior. All the paneling had paint and decals all over it. Lots of little things were rigged to make stuff work, which is okay, but not acceptable for me.

The car is a 1996 GS and had 107,000 on it when I bought it. Let the pictures commence.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

E-CLIPS97Sep-19-16 10:25 PM
Member since May 24th 2003
32 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49072, "RE: A long rebuild, and a *mostly* finished car PIC HEAVY"
In response to Reply # 0

Okay, apparently I cant upload any images. It says I need to select an image. But I have already selected an image. Any thoughts?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Babbz413Sep-21-16 10:32 AM
Member since Mar 18th 2009
260 posts,
#49073, "RE: A long rebuild, and a *mostly* finished car PIC HEAVY"
In response to Reply # 1

You need to upload them to a place like photo bucket then insert them with the url to the pic.

95 GS Boosted

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #49071 Previous topic | Next topic