Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #48775
View in linear mode

Subject: "Finally" Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTJul-17-13 07:29 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48775, "Finally"

For those that remember me, the project that I started 5 years and has been on hold since then due to lack of motivation and a couple bumps in the road with my daughters health, the Stroker has FINALLY started, idled and I even drove it around the block last weekend (although it ran EXTREMELY lean). The motor is complete standalone off of msns with absolutely zero factory wiring or ecu. Starts like a gem, idles nicely on the crower 2's and felt good to finally get it on the road. I plan to to get it to dyno within the next couple of weeks and get a street tune done on it to break in the motor and then get it broken in, and then retuned for some serious boost. The next project that needs to happen in the next couple of weeks is to get the brake and turn signals working with out the oem fuse blocks and wiring. So, anyway, cheers

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Finally, red95eclipse, Jul-18-13 07:32 AM, #1
RE: Finally, ez, Jul-22-13 01:03 PM, #2
      RE: Finally, SilvrEclips, Jul-22-13 01:56 PM, #3
      RE: Finally, RoninEclipse2G, Jul-24-13 09:58 AM, #4
           RE: Finally, TeamDR1665, Jul-24-13 01:03 PM, #5
RE: Finally, RfOeCnKdOeNr, Jul-25-13 07:42 AM, #6
RE: Finally, 420agreenvilleSC, Jul-26-13 11:08 AM, #7

red95eclipseJul-18-13 07:32 AM
Member since Oct 07th 2008
59 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48778, "RE: Finally"
In response to Reply # 0

It's been awhile but I remember you, hopefully your welding skills have improved.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ezJul-22-13 01:03 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#48779, "RE: Finally"
In response to Reply # 1

I thought that car had been sold and you moved on. 5 years is a long time, but we all remember you.

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

SilvrEclipsJul-22-13 01:56 PM
Member since Nov 27th 2007
534 posts,
#48780, "RE: Finally"
In response to Reply # 2

Congrats dude I love the setup you have. That picture is what inspired me to build my top mount manifold.

98 Eclipse GS Turbo
Built motor - MS2 - Holset hy35 - Zoom Stg 4 Clutch - 57.5mm TB - ARP Headstuds - Turbonetics wastegate - 3" Turbo back - FMIC - Greddy RZ BOV - Walbro 255 - 650cc Injectors - Fidanza Flywheel - Cobra calipers w/ 13" Rotors - Oil Cooler - DevilsOwn meth injection

1981 Chevy Scottsdale
1987 Nissan 300zx - Chump Car
2001 BMW 325i

RoninEclipse2GJul-24-13 09:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#48781, "RE: Finally"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by ez
I thought that car had been sold and you moved on. 5 years is a long time, but we all remember you.

This. I remember you whining and offering the car up for sale. Congrats on getting it fired up.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

TeamDR1665Jul-24-13 01:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#48782, "RE: Finally"
In response to Reply # 4

I remember somebody's sister driving a shitty old Hyundai?

Glad to hear it lives. Some of us gave up and kinda regret it.

RfOeCnKdOeNrJul-25-13 07:42 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2006
259 posts,
#48785, "RE: Finally"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
For those that remember me, the project that I started 5 years and has been on hold since then due to lack of motivation and a couple bumps in the road with my daughters health, the Stroker has FINALLY started, idled and I even drove it around the block last weekend (although it ran EXTREMELY lean). The motor is complete standalone off of msns with absolutely zero factory wiring or ecu. Starts like a gem, idles nicely on the crower 2's and felt good to finally get it on the road. I plan to to get it to dyno within the next couple of weeks and get a street tune done on it to break in the motor and then get it broken in, and then retuned for some serious boost. The next project that needs to happen in the next couple of weeks is to get the brake and turn signals working with out the oem fuse blocks and wiring. So, anyway, cheers

I am still running the inter-cooler and manifold you sent me!

Congrats Mike! Welcome back... Let's see some pics and/or videos!

/

1996 Eclipse RS-Turbo

420agreenvilleSCJul-26-13 11:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#48786, "RE: Finally"
In response to Reply # 6

who are you again??? jk congrats man. been forever.

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #48775 Previous topic | Next topic