Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #48706
View in linear mode

Subject: "So my baby takes another spill" Previous topic | Next topic
hokie77Mar-19-13 07:16 PM
Member since Jun 01st 2008
10 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48706, "So my baby takes another spill"

I'm so frustrated with my luck lately. In the last year I've had a lady back into my rear quarter with minor damage, my timing belt snapped back in January, and now two months later after dropping an engine in her, she takes a front end hit. It looks like the fenders, hood, radiator support, drivers headlamp assembly, and bumper cover need to be replaced. I know a body shop good that I install glass for so I'm going to try to get it on their frame rack to straighten up if necessary. Somehow the radiator didn't pop and the airbag didn't deploy?? Argghhh

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

armyguy1027Mar-19-13 07:40 PM
Member since Jan 14th 2012
14 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#48707, "RE: So my baby takes another spill"
In response to Reply # 0

Man I know that Feeling, Seems like everytime I get mine up and running strong something else decides to crap out to. The joys of owning 15 yr old 2GNT's. good luck to you and hope it works out for you.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorbullettdsmMar-20-13 04:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48709, "RE: So my baby takes another spill"
In response to Reply # 1

Look on the bright side, deployed air bags would have been much uglier

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

hokie77Mar-20-13 04:44 PM
Member since Jun 01st 2008
10 posts,
#48710, "RE: So my baby takes another spill"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by bullettdsm
Look on the bright side, deployed air bags would have been much uglier

You've got that right... I'm trying to get in touch with a friend that had a 97 gs that needs a motor and tires. It looks like it'll be cheaper to yank my motor out and drop it in there. Plus I've got an RS so it'll be an upgrade for about the same cost as replacing parts. Crossing my fingers...

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #48706 Previous topic | Next topic