Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #48591
View in linear mode

Subject: "Halo 4" Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse420agsNov-08-12 12:57 PM
Member since Apr 23rd 2012
99 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48591, "Halo 4"

Did anybody on here get halo 4? Yea yeea nerd alert. I got it its pretty good.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ModeratorxcasbonxNov-08-12 01:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48592, "RE: Halo 4"
In response to Reply # 0

Probably going to pick it up tomorrow night. What I've heard from a few people around here they've been satisfied.

I contributed to the Wiki.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Wes TankNov-08-12 01:19 PM
Member since Oct 13th 2006
214 posts,
#48593, "RE: Halo 4"
In response to Reply # 1

I have it.

eclipse420agsNov-08-12 02:56 PM
Member since Apr 23rd 2012
99 posts,
#48594, "RE: Halo 4"
In response to Reply # 2

Gonna go out on a limb n say this is the best one yet, didnt care much for reach.

Wes TankNov-08-12 03:03 PM
Member since Oct 13th 2006
214 posts,
#48595, "RE: Halo 4"
In response to Reply # 3

I don't own any of the "in between games" because I heard they weren't that good.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #48591 Previous topic | Next topic