Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #4838
View in linear mode

Subject: "Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap" Previous topic | Next topic
420AdebtMar-06-06 07:34 PM
Member since Jun 20th 2005
257 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4838, "Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap"

yeah yeah I know its only 65 bucks, but someone stole this watch from me at a party at my house. I think I know who it is, but he is yet to be found.. my girlfriend bought me this watch and I cant afford to buy a new one. and if she finds out its gone either by being stolen or lost, I'm dead... so if anyone knows how to find this fossil watch cheap let me know thanks.

http://imageshack.us>

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap, CopperEclipse96, Mar-07-06 12:08 AM, #1
RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap, 420Adebt, Mar-07-06 07:23 AM, #2
      RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap, Chris97RS, Mar-07-06 07:58 AM, #3
           RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap, 420Adebt, Mar-07-06 08:40 AM, #4
                RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap, Kirby, Mar-07-06 01:34 PM, #5
                     RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap, CarbonFiberRST, Mar-07-06 02:35 PM, #6
                          RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap, 420Adebt, Mar-07-06 02:59 PM, #7
                               RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap, EclipseTenzoR, Mar-07-06 03:07 PM, #8
                               RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap, 420Adebt, Mar-07-06 04:14 PM, #9
                                    RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap, EclipseTenzoR, Mar-07-06 04:36 PM, #10
                               RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap, Nine5eclipse03, Mar-07-06 05:46 PM, #11
                               RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap, 420Adebt, Mar-08-06 03:56 AM, #12
                                    RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap, ScreaminE, Mar-08-06 05:20 AM, #13
                                    RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap, Nine5eclipse03, Mar-08-06 06:59 AM, #14
                                    RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Mar-08-06 07:29 AM, #15
                                         RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap, TeamDR1665, Mar-08-06 07:50 AM, #16
                                              RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap, Nine5eclipse03, Mar-08-06 09:24 AM, #17
                                                   RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap, HybriDSM, Mar-08-06 11:10 AM, #18
                                                        RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap, 420Adebt, Mar-12-06 07:07 AM, #19
                                                             RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap, TeamDR1665, Mar-12-06 07:35 AM, #20
                                    RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-13-06 09:57 AM, #22
                               RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap, Nine5eclipse03, Mar-12-06 08:31 PM, #21

CopperEclipse96Mar-07-06 12:08 AM
Member since Jan 14th 2003
2532 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4842, "RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap"
In response to Reply # 0

did you check ebay?

---------------------------------------

-Ian
-1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS (SOLD!)
-2006 Nissan Frontier NISMO
-2003 CBR600RR

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

420AdebtMar-07-06 07:23 AM
257 posts,
#4867, "RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap"
In response to Reply # 1

yeah cant find the exact one... I didnt know if anyone knew of any discount places that sold them cheap

Chris97RSMar-07-06 07:58 AM
Member since Jul 21st 2005
229 posts,
#4868, "RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap"
In response to Reply # 2

If theres any outlet malls around you you could check there. the one by my house has a fossil store and i get most of my watches there. they have a scratch and dent bin, the last fossil i got was only $12 cause there were a few minor scratches on the glass.

DSM= Doesn't Start Monthly

420AdebtMar-07-06 08:40 AM
257 posts,
#4869, "RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap"
In response to Reply # 3

yeah the closest outlet mall is about 200 miles away haha...

KirbyMar-07-06 01:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2181 posts,
#4883, "RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap"
In response to Reply # 4
Mar-07-06 01:57 PM by Kirby

I heard amazon was having a huge watch sale recently, check it out bro... NM is 65 there too.

I edited to the wiki!

Originally posted by DR1665
NOTE TO SELF: Go commando to wedding. Scar the Irishman for life.

CarbonFiberRSTMar-07-06 02:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#4886, "RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap"
In response to Reply # 5

I say just tell her... if she can't get over a $65 watch you've got bigger problems.

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

420AdebtMar-07-06 02:59 PM
257 posts,
#4888, "RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap"
In response to Reply # 6

haha yeah true, but the fact of the matter was, my watch was off at the party and yeah well there is only one real reason why the watch would be off, and she wasnt at the party so yeah that's why haha

EclipseTenzoRMar-07-06 03:07 PM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
#4889, "RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap"
In response to Reply # 7
Mar-07-06 03:12 PM by EclipseTenzoR

I can understand your situation so I'll spend a little time browsing around and try to track that shit down for you.

Edit: C'mon man it took me 5 min to find it on fossi's website

http://www.fossil.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=12804&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=957&iSubCat=966&iProductID=12804

Just buy it online

Edit: By the way I rock a fossil too and I feel naked without it during the day.. lol

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

420AdebtMar-07-06 04:14 PM
257 posts,
#4897, "RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap"
In response to Reply # 8

haha thanks man, but I was trying to find one cheap... not 65 bones.. I'm really broke right now, that's why I was trying to find one cheap. thanks though

EclipseTenzoRMar-07-06 04:36 PM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
#4899, "RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap"
In response to Reply # 9

Dude, just buy the damn watch or deal with your gf up your ass for losing her gift.. lol put the shit on credit or something. Fossil watchs go for $65 anyway.

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

Nine5eclipse03Mar-07-06 05:46 PM
Member since Oct 11th 2004
335 posts,
#4907, "RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by 420Adebt
haha yeah true, but the fact of the matter was, my watch was off at the party and yeah well there is only one real reason why the watch would be off, and she wasnt at the party so yeah that's why haha

I dont understand...lol I party all the time, no need to take off my watch..

Don't sell your car to 16 year olds...

95 Eclipse RS - Sold for 6k, totalled three days later
91 Dodge Stealth R/T TT - 3" exhaust w/ no cats, eurethane motor mounts, 300M unbreakable output shaft, kevlar faced clutch, turbo XS BOV, 99 3000gt front conversion, carbon fiber hood. Dyno'd at 386hp. - SOLD! for 5k
98 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab 4x4 black on black.

420AdebtMar-08-06 03:56 AM
257 posts,
#4919, "RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
Originally posted by 420Adebt haha yeah true, but the fact of the matter was, my watch was off at the party and yeah well there is only one real reason why the watch would be off, and she wasnt at the party so yeah that's why haha

haha, must have went over your head buddy... think about when you do need to take it off? yyyyyeaaaah

ScreaminEMar-08-06 05:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#4922, "RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap"
In response to Reply # 12

Fuck fossil. I've had two different fossil watches and they both sucked. Broke all the time and the hands on both of them stripped out so say 1 o'clock looked like the hour hand was in between one and two.

The guy at the local watch shop said they are crap and not worth the money. I said screw it and bought a wal-mart watch and I havent had any trouble at all out of it in three years of abuse.

Nine5eclipse03Mar-08-06 06:59 AM
335 posts,
#4932, "RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap"

Originally posted by 420Adebt haha yeah true, but the fact of the matter was, my watch was off at the party and yeah well there is only one real reason why the watch would be off, and she wasnt at the party so yeah that's why haha
haha, must have went over your head buddy... think about when you do need to take it off? yyyyyeaaaah

Still lost lol. Were you in a hot tub or something?

91 Dodge Stealth R/T TT - 3" exhaust w/ no cats, eurethane motor mounts, 300M unbreakable output shaft, kevlar faced clutch, turbo XS BOV, 99 3000gt front conversion, carbon fiber hood. Dyno'd at 386hp. - SOLD! for 5k

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonMar-08-06 07:29 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#4935, "RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap"
In response to Reply # 14
Mar-08-06 07:29 AM by Star Turbo Talon

he was cheating on his G/F genius.......

420adebt, sorry bud, you desearve the boiling pot your standing in....lol

TeamDR1665Mar-08-06 07:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#4936, "RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap"
In response to Reply # 15

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
he was cheating on his G/F genius....... 420adebt, sorry bud, you desearve the boiling pot your standing in....lol

Finally! Someone speaks Karma. So, while you were cheating on your girl, some cack boosted your watch. I'm so sorry.

Nine5eclipse03Mar-08-06 09:24 AM
335 posts,
#4951, "RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap"
In response to Reply # 16

Lol, what the fuck. You have to take off your watch while having sex? The only time my watch comes off is during sleep, and showering. Anywho, might as well tell her, cause thats fucked bro. You cant cheat on her, then play it off like it never happened. Sooner or later she'll find out. If shes not good enough to the point that you need to cheat on her, why the hell go crawling back to her?

HybriDSMMar-08-06 11:10 AM
Member since Aug 07th 2002
2407 posts,
#4969, "RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap"
In response to Reply # 17

Sweet. You cheated on your girlfriend. You're awesome and I really want to help you with your problem.

It's running again shitheads.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=791

HybriDSM@gmail.com ; HybriDSM@hotmail.com

Think for yourself. Question authority does not always mean disagree with authority.

If life were perfect, I'd be Calvin and you'd be Hobbes.

420AdebtMar-12-06 07:07 AM
257 posts,
#5173, "RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap"
In response to Reply # 18

well it was a mistake and I will never ever do it again. I could blame it on alcohol, but that's just making excuses. Anyways, thanks for trying to help. I'm not a bad guy, or a bad b/f. I made one mistake and I do deserve getting what happened to me plus some. Anyways, I am just gonna be honest with her and see what happens...

TeamDR1665Mar-12-06 07:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#5174, "RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap"
In response to Reply # 19

well it was a mistake and I will never ever do it again. I could blame it on alcohol, but that's just making excuses. Anyways, thanks for trying to help. I'm not a bad guy, or a bad b/f. I made one mistake and I do deserve getting what happened to me plus some. Anyways, I am just gonna be honest with her and see what happens...

Good call. Be a man and own up to it. If you lose her, then you've learned a valuable lesson, haven't you...

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-13-06 09:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#5254, "RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap"
Mar-13-06 09:58 AM by DarkOne

That's stupid. I cheat on my girlfriend with my motherfucking watch ON.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Nine5eclipse03Mar-12-06 08:31 PM
335 posts,
#5216, "RE: Need help finding this fossil watch, cheap"
In response to Reply # 7

You making an honest mistake brought on by alcohol doesnt make you a bad boyfriend. Laughing about the matter afterwards does...

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #4838 Previous topic | Next topic