Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #48260
View in linear mode

Subject: "SPC Upper Control Arms..." Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratortekleinMay-03-12 03:51 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#48260, "SPC Upper Control Arms..."

I just bought what is most likely the last new set of them - anywhere.

That is all

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..., PsychO, May-03-12 04:12 AM, #1
RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..., Moderatorteklein, May-03-12 04:13 AM, #2
      RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..., John99RS, May-03-12 03:58 PM, #3
           RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..., VendorRed90Sev, May-06-12 08:38 AM, #4
                RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..., Moderatorteklein, May-06-12 08:42 AM, #5
                     RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..., VendorRed90Sev, May-07-12 06:19 PM, #6
                          RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..., Moderatorteklein, May-07-12 06:21 PM, #7
                               RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..., VendorRed90Sev, May-07-12 10:32 PM, #8
                                    RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..., Slo2g, May-08-12 07:18 AM, #9
                                         RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..., Moderatorteklein, May-09-12 03:12 PM, #10
                                              RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..., VendorRed90Sev, May-09-12 04:38 PM, #11
                                                   RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..., Moderatorteklein, May-09-12 04:41 PM, #12
                                                        RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..., barza21, May-09-12 05:08 PM, #13
                                                        RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..., VendorRed90Sev, May-09-12 05:29 PM, #14
                                                             RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..., Moderatorteklein, May-09-12 05:31 PM, #15
                                                                  RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..., VendorRed90Sev, May-09-12 05:59 PM, #16
                                                                       RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..., Moderatorteklein, May-09-12 06:07 PM, #17
                                                                            RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..., ez, May-09-12 06:33 PM, #18
                                                                            RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..., VendorRed90Sev, May-09-12 06:47 PM, #19

PsychOMay-03-12 04:12 AM
Member since Jun 10th 2004
166 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48261, "RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..."
In response to Reply # 0

Jerk. How'd you pull that off?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratortekleinMay-03-12 04:13 AM
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#48262, "RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by PsychO
Jerk. How'd you pull that off?

Being awesome

Ill tell more once I have them in mah hands.

John99RSMay-03-12 03:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
#48264, "RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..."
In response to Reply # 2

That is a rare find! I have SPC ball joints in the oem control arms and they are the best set I've had the whole time I've been lowered. However, they will be comming off soon as whole units and replaced with oem control arms again when I raise her back up.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

VendorRed90SevMay-06-12 08:38 AM
Member since Aug 28th 2010
261 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48271, "RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..."
In response to Reply # 3

I am beginning to hate you...lol btw, the radiator and fans are working great! Now sell me those when you decide you don't want them. How much did you pay for those btw if you don't mind me asking?

ModeratortekleinMay-06-12 08:42 AM
1699 posts,
#48272, "RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..."
In response to Reply # 4

Hehe, glad to hear!

And you are about to hate me even more - 125 shipped.

VendorRed90SevMay-07-12 06:19 PM
261 posts,
#48281, "RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..."
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by teklein
Hehe, glad to hear! And you are about to hate me even more - 125 shipped.

You didn't happen to buy those from a guy in Denver did you? If you did, then yes, I do hate you. lol

ModeratortekleinMay-07-12 06:21 PM
1699 posts,
#48282, "RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..."
In response to Reply # 6

I did, lol.

VendorRed90SevMay-07-12 10:32 PM
261 posts,
#48283, "RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..."
In response to Reply # 7

I did, lol.

That's it! I'm driving to your house and strangling you!! I was trying to buy those! WOw. lol

Slo2gMay-08-12 07:18 AM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
#48284, "RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..."
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by Red90Sev
Originally posted by teklein I did, lol.
That's it! I'm driving to your house and strangling you!! I was trying to buy those! WOw. lol

EPIC WIN

ModeratortekleinMay-09-12 03:12 PM
1699 posts,
#48286, "RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..."
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by Slo2g
Originally posted by teklein I did, lol.
EPIC WIN

Oh yeah, look what I got:

VendorRed90SevMay-09-12 04:38 PM
261 posts,
#48287, "RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..."
In response to Reply # 10

You're an evil evil man..... Those look awesome!

ModeratortekleinMay-09-12 04:41 PM
1699 posts,
#48288, "RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..."
In response to Reply # 11

You're an evil evil man..... Those look awesome!

Heh, I will sell them for the right price, lol.

barza21May-09-12 05:08 PM
Member since Oct 09th 2006
313 posts,
#48289, "RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..."
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by Red90Sev You're an evil evil man..... Those look awesome!

I will give you 100.00 + a ride in Allison. You can drive her for 75 seconds. I think that is a fair exchange

I wish I had blown it, believe me, I do...

VendorRed90SevMay-09-12 05:29 PM
261 posts,
#48290, "RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..."
In response to Reply # 12

And that magic number is....?

ModeratortekleinMay-09-12 05:31 PM
1699 posts,
#48291, "RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..."
In response to Reply # 14

Starts with a 4...

VendorRed90SevMay-09-12 05:59 PM
261 posts,
#48293, "RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..."
In response to Reply # 15

Starts with a 4...

$49.99!!!!!

ModeratortekleinMay-09-12 06:07 PM
1699 posts,
#48294, "RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..."
In response to Reply # 16

Starts with a 4...
$49.99!!!!!

Nope, I would really take 475 shipped for them.

ezMay-09-12 06:33 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#48295, "RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..."
In response to Reply # 17
May-09-12 06:33 PM by ez

Those make the stockers look like garbage. Nice buy.

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

VendorRed90SevMay-09-12 06:47 PM
261 posts,
#48296, "RE: SPC Upper Control Arms..."
In response to Reply # 17

Starts with a 4...
$49.99!!!!!
Nope, I would really take 475 shipped for them.

Ouch!

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #48260 Previous topic | Next topic