Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #48045
View in linear mode

Subject: "Socal dyno day group needed! 60$ 3 pulls" Previous topic | Next topic
junkyarddsmMar-18-12 08:41 AM
Member since Nov 08th 2010
75 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48045, "Socal dyno day group needed! 60$ 3 pulls"

Hello socal I am looking for a group to hit the dyno on the 31st of March. We need ten plus people in order to set it up. The cost will be 60$ for 3 pulls, it will include hp/tq, 1/4 mile time, and air to fuel ratio(if you have an extra port for the wide band). The location will be in vista (near fallbrook and oceanside). Ill start the list with my self and the other two going. The list will be user name, first name, and car. Open to any cars bring what you got and have fun. My phone is 402-230-0451 text me or call me with any questions. I will pm everyone the week before the dyno to make sure you are still on then i'll set up a time and pm everyone on the list. Please copy and past the list to ensure that the list is keep up to date and add yourself to it. Note their maybe a few more non-dsms at the dyno I have a shop with all types of cars. Hope we hit more then ten then this will be a super sweet dyno day .

1. junkyarddsm, Will, 97 Eclipse gs All motor
2. Non dsmer, Justin, 88 Camaro RS V8
3. andrewrnava, Andrew, 98 Eclipse gst
4. Non dsmer, Cefw, 2008 Hyundai Genesis

Finish? What is this "finish" you speak of sir? Dsm's are never complete just temporarily put together.

97 eclipse gone but never forgotten Ill miss you money pit.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #48045 Previous topic | Next topic