Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #47428
View in linear mode

Subject: "Allow Me to Introduce Number Two" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorCorbinSep-22-11 06:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47428, "Allow Me to Introduce Number Two"

Heidi Amelia. Born on September 11th. Delivered 9 minutes after we got to the hospital. I almost missed it because I was in the hallway on the phone (telling the person who was watching my son how to operate the TV). Mom and baby have recovered very well. My 2 year old son is adjusting slowly. There isn't much sleep to be had for anyone. I will be a ghost around here for several more months. At the moment, eating and sleeping comes before 2GNT. I promise to put 2GNT ahead of showering though.

Corbin
'95 ESI-T

Now with more power and fewer leaks

Humble servant of the Wiki

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two, AdministratorCODE4, Sep-22-11 06:29 PM, #1
RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Sep-22-11 06:59 PM, #2
RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two, John99RS, Sep-22-11 07:36 PM, #3
      RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two, Slo2g, Sep-22-11 08:13 PM, #4
           RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two, ez, Sep-22-11 08:40 PM, #5
                RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two, Moderatorxcasbonx, Sep-23-11 06:48 AM, #6
                     RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two, vegasdsmr, Sep-23-11 02:56 PM, #7
                          RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two, Uberingram, Sep-25-11 11:48 PM, #8
                               RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two, Moderatormicyek, Sep-27-11 10:27 AM, #9
                                    RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two, Moderatorxcasbonx, Sep-27-11 11:10 AM, #10
                                         RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two, dalesmitsu, Sep-27-11 07:24 PM, #11
RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two, esiMonster, Sep-28-11 12:46 PM, #12
RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two, Moderatorbullettdsm, Sep-29-11 03:16 AM, #13
      RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two, Moderatorcs82685, Sep-30-11 12:10 PM, #14
           RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two, TeamJeff_99gs, Sep-30-11 02:06 PM, #15
                RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two, dalesmitsu, Sep-30-11 11:16 PM, #16
                     RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two, ModeratorCorbin, Oct-02-11 05:41 PM, #17
                          RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two, eclipsekaiser, Oct-02-11 10:43 PM, #18

AdministratorCODE4Sep-22-11 06:29 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47429, "RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two"
In response to Reply # 0

Congratulations bro!

---

2012 2500HD LML

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneSep-22-11 06:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#47430, "RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two"
In response to Reply # 0

Congrats man!! We're about 7 months behind you!

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

John99RSSep-22-11 07:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#47431, "RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two"
In response to Reply # 2

Congrats!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

Slo2gSep-22-11 08:13 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
#47432, "RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two"
In response to Reply # 3
Sep-22-11 08:53 PM by Slo2g

Congrats man! Like usual you lay low then pop in and make a huge announcement

Edit: damn you autocorrect...

ezSep-22-11 08:40 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#47433, "RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two"
In response to Reply # 4

Waiting for pics of the family in 2gnt attire

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

ModeratorxcasbonxSep-23-11 06:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#47436, "RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two"
In response to Reply # 5
Sep-23-11 07:03 AM by xcasbonx

Congratulations Corbin!

I guess I should have made a post as well to formally introduce my son

Ashton Mark was born last week (9/13). I'm right with you in the lack of sleep dept. My daughter, who is also 2 years old, is having a rough time adjusting as well. It has leveled off some for now, hopefully better in the next couple weeks.

I contributed to the Wiki.

vegasdsmrSep-23-11 02:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#47438, "RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two"
In response to Reply # 6

congrats!11!

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

UberingramSep-25-11 11:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#47446, "RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two"
In response to Reply # 7

Grats dooderz

ModeratormicyekSep-27-11 10:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#47447, "RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two"
In response to Reply # 8
Sep-27-11 10:31 AM by micyek

Corbin, Dino and Cas...you guys haven't lived until you had two at once.

Erik and Alex born Aug 28.

Dad living on 5 hour energy and whatever scraps of food come his way.

Congrats guys!

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

ModeratorxcasbonxSep-27-11 11:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#47448, "RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two"
In response to Reply # 9

Thanks Keith...and holy smokes! Twins! Congrats man!

I contributed to the Wiki.

dalesmitsuSep-27-11 07:24 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#47455, "RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two"
In response to Reply # 10

Your inner alarm clock will be into overdrive now. Congrats.

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

esiMonsterSep-28-11 12:46 PM
Member since May 18th 2011
13 posts,
#47458, "RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two"
In response to Reply # 0

Congratulations man. On your daughter and that sick ass valve cover.

GOD CREATED BOOST LAG TO GIVE V8'S A CHANCE

ModeratorbullettdsmSep-29-11 03:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#47462, "RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two"
In response to Reply # 12

Glutton for punishment. Congrats.

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

Moderatorcs82685Sep-30-11 12:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#47469, "RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two"
In response to Reply # 13

Congrats all, I can't believe my daughter is 4mo already

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

TeamJeff_99gsSep-30-11 02:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#47470, "RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two"
In response to Reply # 14

Congrats Corbin! And to everyone else as well. Man you're all making me feel old.

dalesmitsuSep-30-11 11:16 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#47471, "RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two"
In response to Reply # 15

Originally posted by Jeff_99gs
Congrats Corbin! And to everyone else as well. Man you're all making me feel old.

My daughter turned 12 last sunday and 4yrs to go she'll be driving. Time flys, time to hide the keys and clean the guns.

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

ModeratorCorbinOct-02-11 05:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
#47474, "RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two"
In response to Reply # 16

Thanks guys and congrats to the other dads. Some of my genes definitely made it through to my son as he is obsessed with cars. Points at anything with wheels and yells "KAH". We'll see if the daughter turns out the same.

Corbin
'95 ESI-T

Now with more power and fewer leaks

Humble servant of the Wiki

eclipsekaiserOct-02-11 10:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#47475, "RE: Allow Me to Introduce Number Two"
In response to Reply # 17

Congrats Corbin! I can't believe you already have 2. Time flys.

Also, congrats to the other 2gnt Dads keep up the good work.

-K-

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #47428 Previous topic | Next topic