Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #4599
View in threaded mode

Subject: "P2P sharing?" Previous topic | Next topic
youkickedmydogMar-03-06 01:25 AM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4599, "P2P sharing?"

Right now I am using limewire, I was told that when you buy it the p2p is alot better, meaning less viruses and more content. Any one buy limewire yet? If not what do you guys use/reccomend?

Originally posted by oRACLe063
that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Diceman19Mar-03-06 01:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4601, "RE: P2P sharing?"
In response to Reply # 0

what is the point of P2P sharing if you have to pay?

i use bit torrent.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BDTalonMar-03-06 02:03 AM
Member since Jun 08th 2005
153 posts,
#4602, "RE: P2P sharing?"
In response to Reply # 1

Well i didn't buy it.. but i have Limewire Pro... it's very nice, hardly ever any viruses unless your attempting to get a program.

Music wise finds almost everything i search and never a currupted file.

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
AAHHHHHH it's the Bomex table top and bench deluxe! Get the holy wrench we need to purify..

96rs-tMar-03-06 09:18 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#4618, "RE: P2P sharing?"
In response to Reply # 2
Mar-03-06 09:19 AM by 96rs-t

why use limewire for music? all it gives are crappy wav or mp3 files.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-03-06 01:16 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#4627, "RE: P2P sharing?"
In response to Reply # 3

I use BT also. Azureus rocks for dl management!

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

lild14Mar-03-06 02:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
343 posts,
#4632, "RE: P2P sharing?"
In response to Reply # 4

isnt the FBI using limewire or something? i've heard that somewhere but i dont know if its just bullsh*t trying to scare us or w/e.

=Dan=

98rs eclipse- Mods: BC2, C/F hood, custom turbo system consisting of a PTE SC50, turbosmart ultra gate (10psi), star FMIC and pipes, SFMU, HKS SSQV, 3" V-BAND downpipe from ATP, Zeitronix Wideband LCD displaying boost, egt and 02. *** SOLD and will be missed***

2006 gsxr 750- jardine gp1 exhaust, -1,+2 stealth sprockets, DID 525 chain, JD products pro TRE. 0-60 in a sneeze. ran a 10.8 avg 1/4 mile my first time to the track on street tires, stock swingarm and unstrapped.

Diceman19Mar-03-06 03:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#4633, "RE: P2P sharing?"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by eclipzGST
I use BT also. Azureus rocks for dl management!

try out a program called utorrent. way better that Azureus in the fact that it is not a resource hog.

sonikbewmMar-03-06 04:30 PM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#4642, "RE: P2P sharing?"
In response to Reply # 6

I use BitComet

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-04-06 06:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#4648, "RE: P2P sharing?"
In response to Reply # 7

SO what are you paying for? better filters? pfft.

I run the old-school, gtk-gnutella.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

bulloxMar-04-06 02:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6702 posts,
#4676, "RE: P2P sharing?"
In response to Reply # 8

It's all about utorrent for torrents. If you are using a different client, I highly recommend checking utorrent as mentioned above. It's basically Azureus, but lighter on the system.

KaptainMykeMar-05-06 07:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#4720, "try a 7 day free download of napster.com"
In response to Reply # 9
Mar-05-06 07:30 AM by KaptainMyke

I use Napster for music.

http://www.broke-off.com/napster

At least try it for 7 days and cancel before you get charged?

https://www.kaptainmyke.com

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #4599 Previous topic | Next topic