Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #326
View in linear mode

Subject: "What are you doing for New Years?" Previous topic | Next topic
jdpilotDec-31-05 12:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1128 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#326, "What are you doing for New Years?"

I am leaving in a couple minutes to go to a local bar with my girl. Nothing special. What are you all doing?

Second Place "Sanford Sound SLAP 2005" Mild 2-Door
http://www.sanfordsound.com/carwash2005.htm
Second Place "Scrapefest 2002" 2nd Gen Mild
1995 GS AT, 97-99 Conversion.
2000 BMW Z3 2.8
1999 Chevy K2500 crew cab
5 jets skis, 3 snowmobiles, 2 ATVs. BRAAP!
Member # 1147

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: What are you doing for New Years?, WIDECLIPSE, Dec-31-05 12:38 PM, #1
RE: What are you doing for New Years?, willmayo, Dec-31-05 12:45 PM, #2
      RE: What are you doing for New Years?, eclipse_gs_1512, Dec-31-05 02:12 PM, #3
           RE: What are you doing for New Years?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Dec-31-05 02:13 PM, #4
                RE: What are you doing for New Years?, sonikbewm, Dec-31-05 02:39 PM, #5
                     RE: What are you doing for New Years?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Dec-31-05 02:54 PM, #6
                     RE: What are you doing for New Years?, sonikbewm, Dec-31-05 08:24 PM, #9
                     RE: What are you doing for New Years?, totaleklipse97, Dec-31-05 03:01 PM, #7
                          RE: What are you doing for New Years?, totaleclipse_05, Dec-31-05 03:59 PM, #8

WIDECLIPSEDec-31-05 12:38 PM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#327, "RE: What are you doing for New Years?"
In response to Reply # 0

Working security at the biggest night club in town. Should be interesting...

-Roman

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

willmayoDec-31-05 12:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
680 posts,
#328, "RE: What are you doing for New Years?"
In response to Reply # 1

working.

the world would not survive on new years eve without their cable service!

should be gettting out in an hour or two though (its 7pm)

--------------------
99 GS-Turbo 3.55 MTX
S16G @ ~15psi - FMIC - Forged Internals
Clinton Township, MI

eclipse_gs_1512Dec-31-05 02:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#334, "RE: What are you doing for New Years?"
In response to Reply # 2

I had been planning to do something with my girlfriend(of 2.5 years) but we broke up a week before christmas So that pretty much killed any plans I had for christmas and new years

2007 wrx

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneDec-31-05 02:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#335, "RE: What are you doing for New Years?"
In response to Reply # 3

Dunno. I'm gonna end up drunk whatever happens.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

sonikbewmDec-31-05 02:39 PM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#336, "RE: What are you doing for New Years?"
In response to Reply # 4

In about 30 minutes I'll be drunk off my ass and then it'll just keep getting worse. Maybe by the end of the night I'll play a little game I like to call, stick the penis in a random hot chicks vagina.

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneDec-31-05 02:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#337, "RE: What are you doing for New Years?"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by sonikbewm
In about 30 minutes I'll be drunk off my ass and then it'll just keep getting worse. Maybe by the end of the night I'll play a little game I like to call, stick the penis in a random hot chicks vagina.

I plan to be so drunk i can't play that game. Just in case, though, i stole some condoms from my brother in law

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

sonikbewmDec-31-05 08:24 PM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#346, "RE: What are you doing for New Years?"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by DarkOne
Originally posted by sonikbewm In about 30 minutes I'll be drunk off my ass and then it'll just keep getting worse. Maybe by the end of the night I'll play a little game I like to call, stick the penis in a random hot chicks vagina.
I plan to be so drunk i can't play that game. Just in case, though, i stole some condoms from my brother in law

OK.......so game on. Time for round 2. just my little update for you all. And I can type while drunk so I don't want to hear any excuses from any of you for typing nonsense!

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

totaleklipse97Dec-31-05 03:01 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#338, "RE: What are you doing for New Years?"
In response to Reply # 5
Dec-31-05 03:03 PM by totaleklipse97

Originally posted by sonikbewm

The prize if you pick the wrong vagina.. Herpes, the gift that keeps on giving..

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

totaleclipse_05Dec-31-05 03:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#339, "RE: What are you doing for New Years?"
In response to Reply # 7

I'm a loser and I will be at home resting up and watching a movie. There's nothing to really do here in MN for a 19 year old. Tomorrow I am coming back to ol Texas and I don't really want a hangover when I get on the plane haha.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #326 Previous topic | Next topic