Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #2244
View in threaded mode

Subject: "How come I didn't get one of these for my birthday?" Previous topic | Next topic
djtrickeeJan-31-06 03:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2244, "How come I didn't get one of these for my birthday?"
Jan-31-06 03:26 PM by djtrickee

Make sure to read the comments...

http://www.birkoph.com/Wolf_tshirt.htm

EDIT:

I think my favorite comments so far are:

the win says...
Excellent roaming shirt out in the dessert. Gets you great reception for your cell phone as well.

or

Black Jesus says...
Some people say that my father created Earth in 7 days.. he created the wolf shirt before he even began to think about making the world.

OMG says...
This shirt cured my Aids!

Admin@everythingwolf says...
There is no way our shirt cured aids.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Dualgen2Jan-31-06 03:23 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2247, "RE: How come I didn't get one of these for my birthday?"
In response to Reply # 0

Funny comments. Pretty random shirt

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DarkEclips96Jan-31-06 03:45 PM
Member since May 23rd 2005
399 posts,
#2249, "RE: How come I didn't get one of these for my birthday?"
In response to Reply # 1

Haha some of those are really funny. Man I really needed that, horrible day.

2002 WRX
Eclipse RS-T..sold

ModeratormicyekJan-31-06 04:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#2252, "RE: How come I didn't get one of these for my birthday?"
In response to Reply # 2

Michael J. Fox says...
It cured my shakes!

OMG says...
This shirt cured my Aids!

well those ppl are going to hell...LMAO

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

DanKidJan-31-06 05:06 PM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
#2256, "RE: How come I didn't get one of these for my birthday?"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by djtrickee
OMG says... This shirt cured my Aids! Admin@everythingwolf says... There is no way our shirt cured aids.

I was laughing my ass off when I saw the response by the company admin.

TalontaxiFeb-02-06 01:26 PM
Member since Jul 14th 2004
201 posts,
#2381, "RE: How come I didn't get one of these for my birthday?"
In response to Reply # 4

2 days later and I'm still laughing. Thanks, site bookmarked. By the way, how exactly did you come across this? Were you searching for wolf shirts? I bet you were.

reevesoFeb-02-06 05:40 PM
Member since Nov 01st 2003
512 posts,
#2387, "RE: How come I didn't get one of these for my birthday?"
In response to Reply # 5

hahaha...thats good shit

Ryan97EclipseRSFeb-03-06 11:27 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
135 posts,
#2401, "RE: How come I didn't get one of these for my birthday?"
In response to Reply # 4

I really laughed out loud for like 5 minutes when I read this. Thank god for smart asses like me

///97 Eclipse GS\\\
-Greddy Header-Greddy Evo Catback-AEM Short Ram-3 Angle, P&P (AMM Work)-B&M short Shifter-Symborski Kit-

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #2244 Previous topic | Next topic