Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #20006
View in linear mode

Subject: "Just another newb..." Previous topic | Next topic
1996TalonESiJan-15-07 12:31 PM
Member since Jan 15th 2007
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20006, "Just another newb..."

thought i'd take a minute and say hi. my name's Pamela, 24, and i live in Oklahoma with my husband and our daughter. my car's stock, except the brakes. not sure if i'll be doing anything else to it or not. we may end up selling it eventually to get a family car. well, i guess that's about it for now. anything else you want to know, just ask.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Just another newb..., TeamDR1665, Jan-15-07 12:45 PM, #1
RE: Just another newb..., ModeratoreclipzGST, Jan-15-07 12:50 PM, #2
RE: Just another newb..., knight ryda 99, Jan-15-07 12:58 PM, #3
RE: Just another newb..., knight ryda 99, Jan-15-07 01:01 PM, #4
      RE: Just another newb..., 95_ESi_Person, Jan-15-07 01:11 PM, #5
           RE: Just another newb..., cc8balla, Jan-15-07 03:20 PM, #6
                RE: Just another newb..., MiztahfooLish, Jan-15-07 04:12 PM, #7
                     RE: Just another newb..., eclipse982nrRST, Jan-16-07 12:46 AM, #8
                          RE: Just another newb..., shuwa29, Jan-16-07 02:15 AM, #9

TeamDR1665Jan-15-07 12:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20010, "RE: Just another newb..."
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome, Pamela. These are good cars when properly taken care of. I know they're not the best when you have more than two people going anywhere, but they are a lot of fun to play with if you're into that sort of thing and would make a great first car for someone. (Especially if it's paid off, ya know?)

Be sure to check out our wiki to learn some more about how to get started playing with the car!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratoreclipzGSTJan-15-07 12:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#20011, "RE: Just another newb..."
In response to Reply # 0
Jan-15-07 12:51 PM by eclipzGST

Welcome Pamela. You'll find lots of info here to car your car maintained and running well for many years to come. Even with a family car needed, it's always fun to have a "toy"!

Originally posted by 1996TalonESi
we may end up selling it eventually to get a family car.

cough-Evo-cough lol, sorry, I couldn't resist. I think every family should have a 4 door, turbocharged, 300 hp grocery getter.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

knight ryda 99Jan-15-07 12:58 PM
Member since Feb 08th 2005
331 posts,
#20012, "RE: Just another newb..."
In response to Reply # 2
Jan-15-07 01:02 PM by knight ryda 99

Welcome to the Addiction that is DSM.

better than some... Greater than most

knight ryda 99Jan-15-07 01:01 PM
Member since Feb 08th 2005
331 posts,
#20013, "RE: Just another newb..."
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by eclipzGST
Welcome Pamela. You'll find lots of info here to car your car maintained and running well for many years to come. Even with a family car needed, it's always fun to have a "toy"!
Originally posted by 1996TalonESi we may end up selling it eventually to get a family car.
cough-Evo-cough lol, sorry, I couldn't resist. I think every family should have a 4 door, turbocharged, 300 hp grocery getter.

i agree, if I had the money i would have an EVO, I may just have to settle for a 95 Impala SS

better than some... Greater than most

95_ESi_PersonJan-15-07 01:11 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#20014, "RE: Just another newb..."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by knight ryda 99
I may just have to settle for a 95 Impala SS

I wouldn't mind settling for one of those either.

Oh, welcome to 2GNT.

cc8ballaJan-15-07 03:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#20015, "RE: Just another newb..."
In response to Reply # 5
Jan-15-07 03:21 PM by cc8balla

Welcome to the best place for your 2gnt Pamela. If you end up selling it...another vote for an EVO here.

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

MiztahfooLishJan-15-07 04:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
860 posts,
#20020, "RE: Just another newb..."
In response to Reply # 6

Welcome to the board Pamela. I'm also living in OK at OKC.

1995 RS-T @ 6psi......daily driver

Custom Stage 2 Turbo, Autometer gauges, K&N filter, 60MM Jeep TB, p&p intake manifold, 3" SS exhaust, test pipe, home-made polyurethane motor mounts & ES bushings, short shifter, Greddy shift knob, crankscraper

1999 GST......almost stock!

hard i/c pipes, intake, Greddy BOV, Greddy EVO 60mm catback exhaust, 3" SS downpipe, Autometer gauges

"Originally posted by DR1665
...Harry. My car topped out at 140 this morning. I need "turvo." Two of 'em. And Harry, I need the glue to be dry by tonight. Lata"

eclipse982nrRSTJan-16-07 12:46 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#20027, "RE: Just another newb..."
In response to Reply # 7

Nice. Welcome Pamela!

2GNT's kick ass

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

shuwa29Jan-16-07 02:15 AM
Member since Mar 15th 2002
2301 posts,
#20029, "RE: Just another newb..."
In response to Reply # 8

hi...welcome...bye...

later

2GNT #1865
2006 Yamaha YZF R6 (Blue/Black)
2005 Honda CBR 600 RR (Blue REPSOL)
2003 BMW 325I Premium/Sport Package
2003 Honda CBR 600 RR (sold)
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS (sold)
Shuwa's links:
http://www.facebook.com/Shuwa29
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/shuwa29/

DarkOne> but we all have that inner ricer that is just dying to come out sometimes...

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #20006 Previous topic | Next topic