Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1842
View in linear mode

Subject: "I need to find a ringtone for US Cellular HELP!" Previous topic | Next topic
420AdebtJan-25-06 04:09 PM
Member since Jun 20th 2005
257 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1842, "I need to find a ringtone for US Cellular HELP!"

ok guys I went to the family guy website and found that they have ringtones... well I HAVE TO, MUST HAVE the "diggily diggily" ring tone by quagmire. I found it, but not for us cellular.. someone please help me. thanks in advance

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

SILVERNTJan-25-06 04:50 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1846, "RE: I need to find a ringtone for US Cellular HELP!"
In response to Reply # 0

us cellular ringtones suck, i know

you need to sign on to easyedge, and pay for it. chances are, you wont find one.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DanKidJan-25-06 04:57 PM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
#1847, "RE: I need to find a ringtone for US Cellular HELP!"
In response to Reply # 1

Your best bet is to go to ebay and buy a usb cable for your cell phone. When I first bought my cell phone I tried for a week to look for ways to get songs on my phone without paying but all the places on the net make you pay. I got the usb cable for five bucks and now I just download the songs and transfer them to my phone as soon as the songs come out.

420AdebtJan-25-06 05:50 PM
Member since Jun 20th 2005
257 posts,
#1853, "RE: I need to find a ringtone for US Cellular HELP!"
In response to Reply # 2

cool thanks guys.. I am willing to pay for the quagmire one, but I cant find one for us cellular.. thanks though

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1842 Previous topic | Next topic