Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #12465
View in linear mode

Subject: "wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???" Previous topic | Next topic
2geclipselamboedJul-18-06 02:53 PM
Member since Jan 12th 2006
265 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12465, "wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???"

wanting to find either 20 or 22inch wheels in either glass black or chrome with a 5x114.3 bolt pattern and cant be any bigger than 8.5inches wide. If anyone knows anyone who has some for sale let me know please

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???, Nine5eclipse03, Jul-18-06 03:13 PM, #1
RE: wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???, 2geclipselamboed, Jul-18-06 03:24 PM, #2
      RE: wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???, slowmitsu, Jul-18-06 03:35 PM, #3
      RE: wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???, BumpinTalon, Jul-18-06 03:35 PM, #4
           RE: wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???, slowmitsu, Jul-18-06 03:48 PM, #5
                RE: wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???, Dualgen2, Jul-19-06 03:05 AM, #6
                     RE: wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???, Blizare, Jul-19-06 06:27 AM, #7
                     RE: wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???, Nine5eclipse03, Jul-19-06 08:52 AM, #8
                          RE: wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???, injendsm, Jul-19-06 04:05 PM, #9
                               RE: wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???, Nine5eclipse03, Jul-19-06 08:28 PM, #10
                                    RE: wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???, 2geclipselamboed, Jul-20-06 03:06 AM, #12
                     RE: wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???, 2geclipselamboed, Jul-20-06 03:00 AM, #11

Nine5eclipse03Jul-18-06 03:13 PM
Member since Oct 11th 2004
335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12467, "RE: wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by 2geclipselamboed
wanting to find either 20 or 22inch wheels in either glass black or chrome with a 5x114.3 bolt pattern and cant be any bigger than 8.5inches wide. If anyone knows anyone who has some for sale let me know please

...What in the hell are you going to do with 22 inch rims?

Don't sell your car to 16 year olds...

95 Eclipse RS - Sold for 6k, totalled three days later
91 Dodge Stealth R/T TT - 3" exhaust w/ no cats, eurethane motor mounts, 300M unbreakable output shaft, kevlar faced clutch, turbo XS BOV, 99 3000gt front conversion, carbon fiber hood. Dyno'd at 386hp. - SOLD! for 5k
98 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab 4x4 black on black.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

2geclipselamboedJul-18-06 03:24 PM
265 posts,
#12470, "RE: wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
Originally posted by 2geclipselamboed wanting to find either 20 or 22inch wheels in either glass black or chrome with a 5x114.3 bolt pattern and cant be any bigger than 8.5inches wide. If anyone knows anyone who has some for sale let me know please
...What in the hell are you going to do with 22 inch rims?

Just bought my girlfriend a ford escape suv so i want some for that.

slowmitsuJul-18-06 03:35 PM
Member since May 26th 2005
343 posts,
#12471, "RE: wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???"
In response to Reply # 2

Dayum. What in the fuck do you do for a living?

_______

BPU'd skittle

BumpinTalonJul-18-06 03:35 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#12472, "RE: wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???"
In response to Reply # 2

Sorry man but dubs are played out.

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

slowmitsuJul-18-06 03:48 PM
Member since May 26th 2005
343 posts,
#12473, "RE: wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???"
In response to Reply # 4
Jul-18-06 03:48 PM by slowmitsu

Originally posted by BumpinTalon
Sorry man but dubs are played out.

I'd say the same thing but anything you do to a Ford Escape, short of not buying one, would be an improvement.

_______

BPU'd skittle

Dualgen2Jul-19-06 03:05 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#12490, "RE: wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???"
In response to Reply # 5

If you don't have the $ to get something better then an Escape don't waste the $ on expensive/worthless wheels. I saw an older Explorer w/ 20" spinners then other day. Rims cost more then the car. What a waste.

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

BlizareJul-19-06 06:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#12496, "RE: wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???"
In response to Reply # 6

lol. you have to be black to ride on 20's or it just doesn't look right

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

Nine5eclipse03Jul-19-06 08:52 AM
335 posts,
#12500, "RE: wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by Blizare
lol. you have to be black to ride on 20's or it just doesn't look right

Cant you be white with a folded bandanna around your shaved head?

91 Dodge Stealth R/T TT - 3" exhaust w/ no cats, eurethane motor mounts, 300M unbreakable output shaft, kevlar faced clutch, turbo XS BOV, 99 3000gt front conversion, carbon fiber hood. Dyno'd at 386hp. - SOLD! for 5k

injendsmJul-19-06 04:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#12517, "RE: wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by Blizare lol. you have to be black to ride on 20's or it just doesn't look right

of course, everyone knows white is the new black.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Nine5eclipse03Jul-19-06 08:28 PM
335 posts,
#12527, "RE: wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by injendsm
Originally posted by Blizare lol. you have to be black to ride on 20's or it just doesn't look right
of course, everyone knows white is the new black.

Wurd.

2geclipselamboedJul-20-06 03:06 AM
265 posts,
#12531, "RE: wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???"
In response to Reply # 10

o and i forgot to mention the big part of getting the suv is that she is 3 months pregnant so her prelude and my eclipses wouldn't cut it so had to go bigger but something that is still cheap on gas

2geclipselamboedJul-20-06 03:00 AM
265 posts,
#12530, "RE: wondering if anyone knows who has some rims???"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Dualgen2
If you don't have the $ to get something better then an Escape don't waste the $ on expensive/worthless wheels. I saw an older Explorer w/ 20" spinners then other day. Rims cost more then the car. What a waste.

My girlfriend is the one that wanted the car not me and i got the money thats no problem. Rims costing more than the car i highly doubt considering it is a new 2007 limited escape with 30 miles on it, i paid 25k for it i really dont think that is too cheap??? Its my g/fs car so whatever she likes is fine with me and she wants big rims i am perfectly fine with the stock rims since i dont have to drive the stupid thing. I am perfectly content on my 2g.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #12465 Previous topic | Next topic