Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #12311
View in threaded mode

Subject: "You guys seen the new Benz?" Previous topic | Next topic
dsmmythJul-17-06 05:43 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12311, "You guys seen the new Benz?"

Well, I have. My dad e-mailed me some pics of it. Notice the way you handle the car as shown in the later pics.

Enjoy!

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Keith2172Jul-17-06 05:48 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12313, "RE: You guys seen the new Benz?"
In response to Reply # 0

Aaack! Somebody made overpriced rims out of swiss-cheese LOL!

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BlackMagicJul-17-06 05:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#12314, "RE: You guys seen the new Benz?"
In response to Reply # 0

Are you supposed to steer it with that joystick thing, why's it in the middle? Those wheels are odd.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

dsmmythJul-17-06 05:54 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#12316, "RE: You guys seen the new Benz?"
In response to Reply # 2

Yes, you steer it with the joystick, lol.

And I think those wheels are just concept wheels. Most concept cars have fugly rims such as those.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

BlizareJul-17-06 08:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#12324, "RE: You guys seen the new Benz?"
In response to Reply # 3

I got these pics in an email also.

I love the joystick. As if that wouldn't be a blast to drive that thing

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

InFiNiT3Jul-17-06 09:15 AM
Member since Sep 01st 2002
732 posts,
#12325, "RE: You guys seen the new Benz?"
In response to Reply # 4

kk keep the interrior.. and burn the rest of that car!

mods include but not limited to:
engine: AEM cai , pp head / TB / intake runners, Chikira 4-2-1 header , custom 2.5" exhast / pacesetter high flow cat/flowmaster2 muff,1mm over sized SS valves,PT valvetrain, AEM cam gears/pully set, prothane motormounts,440 injectors , ground kit.
Trans: Custom ATX (1 of a kind) poly-graphite steels , kevlar clutches , final drive , shift kit,3500 stall TC, Tourqe Wonder trans chip ($120.00 2gnt price only!!email for order info)

ezJul-18-06 08:30 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#12413, "RE: You guys seen the new Benz?"
In response to Reply # 5

those wheels make me want to make spaghetti for dinner

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

chronicshitJul-18-06 10:47 AM
Member since Feb 18th 2006
254 posts,
#12424, "RE: You guys seen the new Benz?"
In response to Reply # 6

thats one ugly ass roof. way too much glass...

slowmitsuJul-18-06 10:54 AM
Member since May 26th 2005
343 posts,
#12425, "RE: You guys seen the new Benz?"
In response to Reply # 7
Jul-18-06 11:04 AM by slowmitsu

wtf, no. sorry about that.

_______

BPU'd skittle

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #12311 Previous topic | Next topic