Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #10113
View in linear mode

Subject: "Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?" Previous topic | Next topic
420a-TnthewerksJun-01-06 06:04 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10113, "Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"

WTF WAS I THINKING? 420a-Tnthewerks?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, CarbonFiberRST, Jun-01-06 06:56 PM, #1
RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, burntheblobs, Jun-01-06 08:16 PM, #2
      RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, edxmon, Jun-01-06 09:13 PM, #3
           RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, 95_ESi_Person, Jun-01-06 09:41 PM, #4
           RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, Steve, Jun-02-06 01:14 AM, #5
                RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, WIDECLIPSE, Jun-02-06 02:26 AM, #6
                     RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, Diceman19, Jun-02-06 04:53 AM, #7
           RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, djtrickee, Jun-02-06 05:45 AM, #8
           RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, clips3kid, Jun-02-06 05:48 AM, #9
           RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, saikou, Jun-02-06 06:28 AM, #10
                RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, dsmmyth, Jun-02-06 06:38 AM, #11
                     RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, TeamDR1665, Jun-02-06 08:09 AM, #12
                          RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, slowmitsu, Jun-02-06 08:22 AM, #13
                          RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, 420a-Tnthewerks, Jun-02-06 11:04 AM, #14
                               RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, djtrickee, Jun-02-06 12:16 PM, #16
                          RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, ez, Jun-04-06 08:28 AM, #34
RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, injendsm, Jun-02-06 11:50 AM, #15
RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, EclipseSix, Jun-02-06 01:23 PM, #17
      RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, BumpinTalon, Jun-02-06 02:13 PM, #18
           RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, 96rs-t, Jun-02-06 02:57 PM, #19
                RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, ScreaminE, Jun-02-06 03:58 PM, #20
                     RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, totaleclipse_05, Jun-02-06 08:36 PM, #21
                          RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, eklipz, Jun-03-06 01:49 AM, #22
                               RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, Graph-X, Jun-03-06 02:08 AM, #23
                                    RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, eclipse_99rs, Jun-03-06 07:10 AM, #24
                                         RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, chronicshit, Jun-03-06 09:27 AM, #25
                                              RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, RSClipse9d7, Jun-03-06 09:37 AM, #26
                                                   RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, djtrickee, Jun-03-06 10:09 AM, #27
                                                        RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, youkickedmydog, Jun-03-06 11:17 AM, #28
                                                        RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, Eric, Jun-03-06 03:16 PM, #29
                                                        RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, dsmmyth, Jun-03-06 03:51 PM, #30
                                                             RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, Dracas, Jun-03-06 04:28 PM, #31
                                                             RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, RSClipse9d7, Jun-03-06 07:04 PM, #32
                                                                  RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, dsmmyth, Jun-04-06 03:38 AM, #33
                                                             RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, Dualgen2, Jun-05-06 06:23 AM, #39
RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, pr0, Jun-04-06 02:58 PM, #35
RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, ModeratoreclipzGST, Jun-04-06 03:10 PM, #36
      RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, Dualgen2, Jun-05-06 02:48 AM, #37
           RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, edxmon, Jun-05-06 06:12 AM, #38
                RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, dsmmyth, Jun-05-06 06:34 AM, #40
                     RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?, saikou, Jun-05-06 07:53 AM, #41

CarbonFiberRSTJun-01-06 06:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10114, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 0

What do you think?

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

burntheblobsJun-01-06 08:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1445 posts,
#10121, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 1

I love my name. I got it as a screen name in like 6th grade and it has stuck. I have no idea what it means, but thats why it's so great. It has no meaning that I can possibly hate =P.

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX - SOLD
2006 Mustang GT Convertible

edxmonJun-01-06 09:13 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#10123, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 2

nope, love mine, my name is Ed, and the Xmon, is just because i used to love digimon...fuck pokemon!

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

95_ESi_PersonJun-01-06 09:41 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#10124, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 3

eh, I have no real problem with it except it's too long

SteveJun-02-06 01:14 AM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
1542 posts,
#10128, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 4

Uhm only a little.

Steve-o
Top secret.

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
I guess I'll just have to live with a 500+ hp AWD 4-banger.

WIDECLIPSEJun-02-06 02:26 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#10130, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 5

I think I've got you all beat. I've since started using "Roman" on other boards.

-Roman

Diceman19Jun-02-06 04:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#10137, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 6

i love mine. i am THE DICEMAN. i use it everywhere.

djtrickeeJun-02-06 05:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#10143, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by edxmon
nope, love mine, my name is Ed, and the Xmon, is just because i used to love digimon...fuck pokemon!

Wow. do you even have a driver's liscense yet? or a permit? how old do ppl get permits these days?

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

clips3kidJun-02-06 05:48 AM
Member since Oct 09th 2005
178 posts,
#10144, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 8

my sign in name is my AIM screen name... so i guess i like it.

Stuff: Xbox, 7inch tft screen, 2 12inch infinity 1242w's, poweracoustic amp,pioneer HU, Tokico HP struts/springs, buddy club p1 perforance II plus 17inch wheels

saikouJun-02-06 06:28 AM
Member since Nov 24th 2005
454 posts,
#10148, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 3

dsmmythJun-02-06 06:38 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#10149, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by saikou
Originally posted by edxmon nope, love mine, my name is Ed, and the Xmon, is just because i used to love digimon...fuck pokemon!

Lol.

Wow.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

TeamDR1665Jun-02-06 08:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#10152, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 11

I kinda like mine. I use it on at least a dozen forums, own the domain, and have Y!, Hotmail, gMail, and Cox (ISP) email addresses with it, not to mention dr1665@dr1665.com.

At least I can say I was a doctor before ez!

slowmitsuJun-02-06 08:22 AM
Member since May 26th 2005
343 posts,
#10153, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 12

Doctor Iggs?

_______

BPU'd skittle

420a-TnthewerksJun-02-06 11:04 AM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#10159, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by slowmitsu
Doctor Iggs?

Ha, just Driggs. I hear he likes butseks

djtrickeeJun-02-06 12:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#10163, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
Originally posted by slowmitsu Doctor Iggs?
Ha, just Driggs. I hear he likes butseks

haha.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

ezJun-04-06 08:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#10245, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by DR1665
I kinda like mine. I use it on at least a dozen forums, own the domain, and have Y!, Hotmail, gMail, and Cox (ISP) email addresses with it, not to mention dr1665@dr1665.com. At least I can say I was a doctor before ez!

He he. Now the board has two doctors.

I like my sign-on name. I could also swing with "Dr. Z", that sounds pretty cool, like a mad scientist

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

injendsmJun-02-06 11:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#10162, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 0

i don't hate mine but it doesn't exactly fit me anymore.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

EclipseSixJun-02-06 01:23 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
#10167, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 15

I made mine when i used to be big into my computer, i spent the entire summer indoors (practically the opposite now), and i played Rainbow Six alll the time....so when i bought my eclipse, my in-game name became eclipsesix, and it just kinda stuck since then.

BumpinTalonJun-02-06 02:13 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#10168, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 17

I wish I could change my to temps since that is my nickname in real life and my msn name, but bumpintalon is just as well. every other forum I'm signed up on with this name is banned, this is the only one still working

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

96rs-tJun-02-06 02:57 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#10169, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 18

hate mine.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

ScreaminEJun-02-06 03:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#10171, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 19

Kind of hate mine as well. I copied mine from an old Sport Compact Car magazine that I got like 5 years ago. The title was Screaming Eagle so I just made it short. Sort of stupid.

Anyone remember that Eagle Talon, the purple and yellow one? I saw it on ebay recently and it was stripped and put back to stock again.

totaleclipse_05Jun-02-06 08:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#10177, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 20

I guess I don't mind mine. I wanted something that was catchy like "solar eclipse", but I didn't like the way it looked. So I just went with "total eclipse" and I added the 05 in there because that's my graduating year. I dunno, seemed easy to remember. Now I use it for everything: email, im name, online banking, etc.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

eklipzJun-03-06 01:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
132 posts,
#10182, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 21

really hate mine, i didnt know how to spell back then

95 Eclipse GS || Custom 9.6:1 JE Pistons || Eagle H-Beam Rods || MLS Headgasket || SBI Lifters || SBI adjusters || Fidanza Cam Gears || AFX Underdrive Pulley || Melling Oil Pump || 97 Front end Conversion || GTR Wing || MSD Ignition || Accel wires|| AEM Cold Air Intake || P&P intake manifold ||P&P Intake Ports || Jeep TB Mod || EGR Block off plates || NGK Plugs || Front/Rear/Lower Strut bars || VIS coilovers || Clear corners ||custom headliner || in dash LCD screen || PS2 || Eclipse CD player|| 18" Racing Hart C4 || B&M Transcooler || Final Drive Gears || Shift Kit || Energy Suspension Motor Mounts || Torque Converter Kill Switch || Solid front mount ||

Graph-XJun-03-06 02:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2607 posts,
#10183, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 22

I like mine.. Always had it. Primarily because I used to do flyer designs and visual displays at raves and clubs. Even a co-founder of Outlawed Productions in Milwaukee, WI. But, alas, I grew out of my destructive behavior and decided to find a more constructive hobby. Now I have a 2gnt.

eclipse_99rsJun-03-06 07:10 AM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
2659 posts,
#10189, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 23

I hate mine now that someone as of yesterday named themselves eclipse99rs. Its soo generic anyways.

myspace.com/coastiecobb

chronicshitJun-03-06 09:27 AM
Member since Feb 18th 2006
254 posts,
#10195, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 24

mine is O.K for now

RSClipse9d7Jun-03-06 09:37 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
#10196, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 25

The only thing I don't like about mine is I got the idea for the numbers at the end from 9d9.

If you have been here long enough you know who I'm talking about.

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

djtrickeeJun-03-06 10:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#10198, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 26

Originally posted by RSClipse9d7
The only thing I don't like about mine is I got the idea for the numbers at the end from 9d9. If you have been here long enough you know who I'm talking about.

THAT is awesome!!

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

youkickedmydogJun-03-06 11:17 AM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
#10204, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 27

I hate mine... my dog died last year.

Originally posted by oRACLe063
that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

EricJun-03-06 03:16 PM
Member since Mar 21st 2004
252 posts,
#10225, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 28

When I signed up I thought it asked for my actual name not username. I made my first post 6 months after signing up and saw the username is Eric, but I didn't want to start over. Plus I can't think of wity names I would like for a long time.

But now it's easy for people to know who I am when I meet them.

-Eric

97 Eclipse RS
1/4: 16.15 @ 87.35mph

dsmmythJun-03-06 03:51 PM
1178 posts,
#10226, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 27

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by RSClipse9d7 The only thing I don't like about mine is I got the idea for the numbers at the end from 9d9. If you have been here long enough you know who I'm talking about.
THAT is awesome!!

ROFL. *senses sarcasm*

His car looks a bit different now.

1998 Eclipse GS

Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

DracasJun-03-06 04:28 PM
Member since Jan 09th 2004
330 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10227, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 30

I don't exactly hate mine, but I feel that it's lost it's meaning to me. I came up with it for a screen name back when I was 13 or so, and had a thing for dragons. Then Harry Potter came out, and everyone thinks I took "Draco" and changed it around. Eh, I don't really have anything better to use, so I guess I'm stuck with it for a while.

RSClipse9d7Jun-03-06 07:04 PM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
#10233, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 31

I guess it is sort of comical that I found inspiration for my name from him. I can't even remember the rest of his user name, everyone just called him 9d9.

Is that really his car now?

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

dsmmythJun-04-06 03:38 AM
1178 posts,
#10236, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 32

Originally posted by RSClipse9d7
Is that really his car now?

Yep.

1998 Eclipse GS

Dualgen2Jun-05-06 06:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#10299, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 30

Originally posted by dsmmyth
Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by RSClipse9d7 The only thing I don't like about mine is I got the idea for the numbers at the end from 9d9. If you have been here long enough you know who I'm talking about.
THAT is awesome!!
ROFL. *senses sarcasm* His car looks a bit different now.

Wow. I almost forgot about that kid.

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

pr0Jun-04-06 02:58 PM
Member since Aug 26th 2004
288 posts,
#10260, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
WTF WAS I THINKING? 420a-Tnthewerks?

hahahaha

ModeratoreclipzGSTJun-04-06 03:10 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#10261, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 35

My 1st sn was GSNT2G when I had my NT.
Then I made up my current one when I bought my GST.
Now, it's been so long, I'm just stuck with it.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Dualgen2Jun-05-06 02:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#10288, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 36

My SN is simple. Thought I was cool w/ the dual exhaust and it's a 2nd gen. I wish my name was Ispool4u on here and AIM though, cause I use that name for email and every other car forum I am on.

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

edxmonJun-05-06 06:12 AM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#10296, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 37

im 18, hve n issue? yes i lve digimon still, whts gy is not dmiting u once wtched children crtoons...reply to self glorifying idiot by putuing others down over...

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

dsmmythJun-05-06 06:34 AM
1178 posts,
#10300, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 38

im 18, hve n issue? yes i lve digimon still, whts gy is not dmiting u once wtched children crtoons...reply to self glorifying idiot by putuing others down over...

Are the vowels out on your keyboard?

1998 Eclipse GS

saikouJun-05-06 07:53 AM
Member since Nov 24th 2005
454 posts,
#10311, "RE: Anybody else here that hates their sign in name?"
In response to Reply # 40

Originally posted by dsmmyth
Originally posted by edxmon im 18, hve n issue? yes i lve digimon still, whts gy is not dmiting u once wtched children crtoons...reply to self glorifying idiot by putuing others down over...
Are the vowels out on your keyboard?

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #10113 Previous topic | Next topic