Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #904
View in linear mode

Subject: "Apexi turbo timer fakes" Previous topic | Next topic
Eagle420aJan-11-06 08:03 AM
Member since May 11th 2005
84 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#904, "Apexi turbo timer fakes"

Anybody with the apexi turbo timer should check out the main site, there having problems with people making fake turbo timers, on the site they give you things to look at to make sure yours is authentic.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Apexi turbo timer fakes, thedawg, Jan-11-06 08:14 AM, #1
RE: Apexi turbo timer fakes, Blizare, Jan-11-06 03:04 PM, #2
      RE: Apexi turbo timer fakes, Hult250R, Jan-11-06 05:05 PM, #3
      RE: Apexi turbo timer fakes, Eagle420a, Jan-11-06 08:10 PM, #4
      RE: Apexi turbo timer fakes, tim97rs, Jan-12-06 04:23 AM, #5
           RE: Apexi turbo timer fakes, djtrickee, Jan-12-06 05:56 AM, #6
           RE: Apexi turbo timer fakes, WIDECLIPSE, Jan-12-06 06:23 AM, #7
           RE: Apexi turbo timer fakes, QC DSM ESiT, Jan-12-06 04:02 PM, #8
      RE: Apexi turbo timer fakes, thedawg, Jan-13-06 06:23 AM, #9
           RE: Apexi turbo timer fakes, Blizare, Jan-13-06 08:36 AM, #10
                RE: Apexi turbo timer fakes, QC DSM ESiT, Jan-13-06 04:50 PM, #11

thedawgJan-11-06 08:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#906, "RE: Apexi turbo timer fakes"
In response to Reply # 0
Jan-11-06 08:16 AM by thedawg

Also watch out for Greddy Type-S BOV fakes. The real ones have the Greddy logo stamped on the side of the horn.

Fake: Real:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BlizareJan-11-06 03:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#943, "RE: Apexi turbo timer fakes"
In response to Reply # 1

I thought we all knew that they make copies of anything good to sell to stupid people who don't know any better

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

Hult250RJan-11-06 05:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#953, "RE: Apexi turbo timer fakes"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Blizare
I thought we all knew that they make copies of anything good to sell to stupid people who don't know any better

Knock-Off Tial wastegates too

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

Eagle420aJan-11-06 08:10 PM
Member since May 11th 2005
84 posts,
#961, "RE: Apexi turbo timer fakes"
In response to Reply # 2

well i was jus letting people know about the apexi ones

tim97rsJan-12-06 04:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#971, "RE: Apexi turbo timer fakes"
In response to Reply # 4

and knock-off Eclipses called Talons

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

djtrickeeJan-12-06 05:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#978, "RE: Apexi turbo timer fakes"
In response to Reply # 5
Jan-12-06 05:57 AM by djtrickee

Originally posted by tim97rs

Bwahahahahahahahahaha. That was a good one.

Talon =

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

WIDECLIPSEJan-12-06 06:23 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#980, "RE: Apexi turbo timer fakes"
In response to Reply # 6

haha, Kroger brand parts

-Roman

QC DSM ESiTJan-12-06 04:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#1023, "RE: Apexi turbo timer fakes"
In response to Reply # 5
Jan-12-06 04:03 PM by QC DSM ESiT

Originally posted by tim97rs

Your just mad because about 75% of the people that drive Eclipse's are women or I guess the more appropriate name would be Sheclipse's. You know you wish you had a crotch warmer too. Plus we all know only the cool people drive Talon's. Also we don't get stuck in the ricer group of the DSM's seeing how just about all Talon's look so good people don't need to put the giant pieces of plastic on the front or back of them.

(Remember everyone I am just poking fun and playing around. We all love our 2GNT's and that means Eclipse's and Talon's)

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

thedawgJan-13-06 06:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#1056, "RE: Apexi turbo timer fakes"
In response to Reply # 2

they make copies of anything good to sell to stupid people who don't know any better

That's why we're posting this warning in the Pits.

BlizareJan-13-06 08:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#1068, "RE: Apexi turbo timer fakes"
In response to Reply # 9

Mine's a half breed. talon front, eclipse back

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

QC DSM ESiTJan-13-06 04:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#1090, "RE: Apexi turbo timer fakes"
In response to Reply # 10

Mine's a half breed. talon front, eclipse back

Thats actually pretty cool. You can do more with the tail lights and all that and still have the Talon front end on it. Is your Talon front bumper the nice aggressive 97-98 style?

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #904 Previous topic | Next topic