Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #7864
View in linear mode

Subject: "survey, help me out with my homework." Previous topic | Next topic
youkickedmydogApr-19-06 04:19 AM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7864, "survey, help me out with my homework."

For my english class I have to conduct a survey to support my thesis. I could really use the help, this way I wont have to walk around the mall bothering people like a asshat.

Please indicate the degree to which each statement applies to you; (1) strongly agree; (2) agree; (3) uncertain; (4) disagree; (5) strongly disagree. Please mark an honest answer, thank you for your help. Below just list the numbers and your first name. Thanks a million to those that were able to take a min to help me out.

1. The beliefs I hold are important to me.
1 2 3 4 5

2. Its important to act in accordance with the beliefs that I hold.
1 2 3 4 5

3. Its important to do what I feel is the right thing based on my beliefs.
1 2 3 4 5

4. Its important to do what I feel is right even when it may not be what is good for me.
1 2 3 4 5

5. I am willing to stand up for my beliefs.
1 2 3 4 5

6. I feel morally obligated to stand up for the values and beliefs that I hold.
1 2 3 4 5

7. In conflict its good to do what you feel is right.
1 2 3 4 5

8. If two different beliefs you hold happen to conflict you should act on the stronger beliefs half.
1 2 3 4 5

Originally posted by oRACLe063
that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: survey, help me out with my homework., burntheblobs, Apr-19-06 04:32 AM, #1
RE: survey, help me out with my homework., youkickedmydog, Apr-19-06 04:52 AM, #2
      RE: survey, help me out with my homework., MCubed45, Apr-19-06 05:34 AM, #4
           RE: survey, help me out with my homework., youkickedmydog, Apr-19-06 06:13 AM, #5
RE: survey, help me out with my homework., ScreaminE, Apr-19-06 05:28 AM, #3
RE: survey, help me out with my homework., EclipseSix, Apr-19-06 06:36 AM, #6
RE: survey, help me out with my homework., edxmon, Apr-19-06 07:19 AM, #7
      RE: survey, help me out with my homework., eclpsmoneypit95, Apr-19-06 08:17 AM, #8
           RE: survey, help me out with my homework., gc8dc95, Apr-19-06 08:26 AM, #9
                RE: survey, help me out with my homework., joeck76, Apr-19-06 08:39 AM, #10

burntheblobsApr-19-06 04:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1445 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7865, "RE: survey, help me out with my homework."
In response to Reply # 0

By doing it this way your introducing extreme bias in your results. They really will mean nothing if you take a poll on a forum, even if you get hundreds of thousands of results.

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX - SOLD
2006 Mustang GT Convertible

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

youkickedmydogApr-19-06 04:52 AM
290 posts,
#7866, "RE: survey, help me out with my homework."
In response to Reply # 1

This is the exact format that my prof. wants me to cunduct it in... I really dont care what my results are, I just need to get it done. The questions are constructed in a way that I can make them work for my thesis no matter the response. I just need people to take it is all.

that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

MCubed45Apr-19-06 05:34 AM
Member since Sep 17th 2002
2706 posts,
#7869, "RE: survey, help me out with my homework."
In response to Reply # 2

so just make up answers since you don't care about the results or the process. save everyone time.

-marc

youkickedmydogApr-19-06 06:13 AM
290 posts,
#7873, "RE: survey, help me out with my homework."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by MCubed45
so just make up answers since you don't care about the results or the process. save everyone time.

I really wanted to do something with a bit of integrity... thats a bit of a last hope, I need 15 of them and so far I have 7.

ScreaminEApr-19-06 05:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#7868, "RE: survey, help me out with my homework."
In response to Reply # 0
Apr-19-06 05:28 AM by ScreaminE

Originally posted by youkickedmydog...bothering people like a asshat.

Since it's for an english class, I'm gonna have to correct you. The propper grammer would be "an asshat" instead of "a asshat".

lol

I'll fill out your survey thing later today.

EclipseSixApr-19-06 06:36 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
#7879, "RE: survey, help me out with my homework."
In response to Reply # 3

George

1. The beliefs I hold are important to me. - 2

2. Its important to act in accordance with the beliefs that I hold. - 3

3. Its important to do what I feel is the right thing based on my beliefs. - 1

4. Its important to do what I feel is right even when it may not be what is good for me. - 1

5. I am willing to stand up for my beliefs. - 1

6. I feel morally obligated to stand up for the values and beliefs that I hold. - 3

7. In conflict its good to do what you feel is right. - 2

8. If two different beliefs you hold happen to conflict you should act on the stronger beliefs half. - 3

edxmonApr-19-06 07:19 AM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#7885, "RE: survey, help me out with my homework."
In response to Reply # 3

lol you corrected him and incorrectly spelled grammar "grammer"? hahahah, answers coming shortly bro heheheh

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

eclpsmoneypit95Apr-19-06 08:17 AM
Member since Mar 09th 2005
371 posts,
#7896, "RE: survey, help me out with my homework."
In response to Reply # 7
Apr-19-06 09:29 AM by eclpsmoneypit95

1. 2
2. 2
3. 2
3. 2
4. 2
5. 2
6. 3
7. 3

dave

That blue car got me boobies once

gc8dc95Apr-19-06 08:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
385 posts,
#7897, "RE: survey, help me out with my homework."
In response to Reply # 8

1-8: 2

I hate homework like this.......

1995 Eagle Talon ESi