Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #6947
View in linear mode

Subject: "serial killer test through a riddle" Previous topic | Next topic
420AdebtApr-05-06 07:02 PM
Member since Jun 20th 2005
257 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6947, "serial killer test through a riddle"

This riddle is used through psychiatric analysis to test if serial killers minds have been ill throughout life or if it were b/c of a bad spot in their life.... here is it....put the first answer in your head...
Ok a woman gets married, her sister meets a guy at the wedding and instantly falls in love. She doesnt get the guys name before he leaves when the wedding is over. 3 days later she kills her sister... why does she kill her sister?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: serial killer test through a riddle, EclipseRST, Apr-05-06 07:19 PM, #1
RE: serial killer test through a riddle, 420Adebt, Apr-05-06 07:38 PM, #2
      RE: serial killer test through a riddle, Nine5eclipse03, Apr-05-06 08:14 PM, #3
           RE: serial killer test through a riddle, DanKid, Apr-06-06 03:44 AM, #4
           RE: serial killer test through a riddle, 420Adebt, Apr-06-06 05:33 AM, #5
                RE: serial killer test through a riddle, mike_d, Apr-06-06 06:01 AM, #6
                RE: serial killer test through a riddle, CarbonFiberRST, Apr-06-06 07:41 AM, #7
                     RE: serial killer test through a riddle, Nine5eclipse03, Apr-06-06 09:42 AM, #8
                          RE: serial killer test through a riddle, Diceman19, Apr-06-06 05:55 PM, #9
                               RE: serial killer test through a riddle, EclipseRST, Apr-06-06 06:05 PM, #10
                                    RE: serial killer test through a riddle, edxmon, Apr-06-06 09:17 PM, #11
                                         RE: serial killer test through a riddle, CopperEclipse96, Apr-07-06 10:10 AM, #12
                                              RE: serial killer test through a riddle, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Apr-07-06 11:04 AM, #13

EclipseRSTApr-05-06 07:19 PM
Member since Apr 17th 2002
5394 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6948, "RE: serial killer test through a riddle"
In response to Reply # 0

I've seen this riddle before and the answer never even occured to me. I guess I'm not a pyschopath.

HAVE: '04 Grand Prix GTP Comp G

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

420AdebtApr-05-06 07:38 PM
257 posts,
#6949, "RE: serial killer test through a riddle"
In response to Reply # 1

yeah it didnt me either, however it did to my roommate, kinda scary.. I'll post the answer after a few people answer it.

Nine5eclipse03Apr-05-06 08:14 PM
Member since Oct 11th 2004
335 posts,
#6951, "RE: serial killer test through a riddle"
In response to Reply # 2

So she can see the man again at her sisters funeral?

Don't sell your car to 16 year olds...

95 Eclipse RS - Sold for 6k, totalled three days later
91 Dodge Stealth R/T TT - 3" exhaust w/ no cats, eurethane motor mounts, 300M unbreakable output shaft, kevlar faced clutch, turbo XS BOV, 99 3000gt front conversion, carbon fiber hood. Dyno'd at 386hp. - SOLD! for 5k
98 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab 4x4 black on black.

DanKidApr-06-06 03:44 AM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
#6966, "RE: serial killer test through a riddle"
In response to Reply # 3

I'm curious, does anyone know what responses doctor's look for when they ask this question?

420AdebtApr-06-06 05:33 AM
257 posts,
#6974, "RE: serial killer test through a riddle"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
So she can see the man again at her sisters funeral?

haha, someone's psycho. This is the answer the doctors or whoever supposedly look for. I had like 10 answers and they wbere all wrong, my roommate said the funeral thing on his first try also. Good job, I guess haha, however you are suppose to congratulate this answer.

mike_dApr-06-06 06:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
718 posts,
#6978, "RE: serial killer test through a riddle"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by 420Adebt
Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03 So she can see the man again at her sisters funeral?
haha, someone's psycho. This is the answer the doctors or whoever supposedly look for. I had like 10 answers and they wbere all wrong, my roommate said the funeral thing on his first try also. Good job, I guess haha, however you are suppose to congratulate this answer.

I guess I'm a physco then... or just good at solving stupid riddles

95 Talon ESi-T

CarbonFiberRSTApr-06-06 07:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#6991, "RE: serial killer test through a riddle"
In response to Reply # 5

heh, I've seen this several times and I never remember the answer... I guess my friends are safe.

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

Nine5eclipse03Apr-06-06 09:42 AM
Member since Oct 11th 2004
335 posts,
#7008, "RE: serial killer test through a riddle"
In response to Reply # 7
Apr-06-06 09:43 AM by Nine5eclipse03

lol

Don't sell your car to 16 year olds...

95 Eclipse RS - Sold for 6k, totalled three days later
91 Dodge Stealth R/T TT - 3" exhaust w/ no cats, eurethane motor mounts, 300M unbreakable output shaft, kevlar faced clutch, turbo XS BOV, 99 3000gt front conversion, carbon fiber hood. Dyno'd at 386hp. - SOLD! for 5k
98 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab 4x4 black on black.

Diceman19Apr-06-06 05:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#7068, "RE: serial killer test through a riddle"
In response to Reply # 8

i think the actual one is a girl goes to someones funeral, sees a guy, 3 days later kills someone else in her family to go to another funeral. dont remember.

EclipseRSTApr-06-06 06:05 PM
Member since Apr 17th 2002
5394 posts,
#7070, "RE: serial killer test through a riddle"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by Diceman19
i think the actual one is a girl goes to someones funeral, sees a guy, 3 days later kills someone else in her family to go to another funeral. dont remember.

Yeah the way he wrote it is wrong, but the same idea I guess. The girl originally goes to her own mother's funeral, not a wedding. The reason she kills her sister is because she's hoping the guy is a friend of the family and will show up again.

HAVE: '04 Grand Prix GTP Comp G

edxmonApr-06-06 09:17 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#7085, "RE: serial killer test through a riddle"
In response to Reply # 10

the way he wrote it i was thinking she did it because she was jealus and if she couldnt be with a man she loved neither should her sister...but thats just me

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

CopperEclipse96Apr-07-06 10:10 AM
Member since Jan 14th 2003
2532 posts,
#7126, "RE: serial killer test through a riddle"
In response to Reply # 11

hate to ruin the fun, but it's not a real serial killer test. just some dumb email thing that somebody started.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/sister.htm

---------------------------------------

-Ian
-1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS (SOLD!)
-2006 Nissan Frontier NISMO
-2003 CBR600RR

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonApr-07-06 11:04 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#7130, "RE: serial killer test through a riddle"
In response to Reply # 12

I have seen that the same exact way he wrote it.

Terry

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #6947 Previous topic | Next topic