Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #6538
View in linear mode

Subject: "2 weeks, 2 rockstars" Previous topic | Next topic
SILVERNTMar-30-06 03:56 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6538, "2 weeks, 2 rockstars"

Rockstar 1
So last week, my brother calls me up and says, "come to my house, there's someone youd probobly like to meet." I had nothing to do, so i drove there. Standing by the garage next to him was a face i knew, but couldnt place it. Then it hits me, it was Zim-Zum formerly of Marilyn Manson. Turns out Zim used to be a big fan of my brothers band in the early 90's and they have become good friends. We later went out for drinks, and let me tell you, the guy knows how to drink.

"Rockstar" 2
I was at work, and some visitors came in to see Judy, a co-worker of mine. After talking to her for about 5minutes, she asked me if i wanted anything from starbucks (knowing im a caffeine addict) because the 2 guys were going to go. I say "yeah, and can you get me a sandwich from subway next door?" They tell me to just come with. As we get there, the fun begins. Some 16 year old girl comes up to one of the guys and asks for his autograph. I look over with a confused look. Turns out it was the drummer and singer of a Teeny Bopper EMO band called Fallout Boy. She then asks if im the guitar player, i said yes, and signed the poor girls dollar bill, haha.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars, Dualgen2, Mar-30-06 04:00 AM, #1
RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars, dsmmyth, Mar-30-06 04:37 AM, #2
RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars, BlackMagic, Mar-30-06 06:37 AM, #3
      RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars, scothern, Mar-30-06 07:15 AM, #4
RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars, thedawg, Mar-30-06 08:37 AM, #5
RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars, ScreaminE, Mar-30-06 09:23 AM, #6
      RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars, WIDECLIPSE, Mar-30-06 09:40 AM, #8
RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars, 95_ESi_Person, Mar-30-06 09:34 AM, #7
RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars, SILVERNT, Mar-30-06 04:12 PM, #9
      RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars, sonikbewm, Mar-31-06 06:04 AM, #10
           RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars, SILVERNT, Mar-31-06 06:28 AM, #11
                RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars, sonikbewm, Mar-31-06 06:54 AM, #12
                     RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars, TeamDR1665, Mar-31-06 06:57 AM, #13
                          RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars, sonikbewm, Mar-31-06 07:29 AM, #14
                          RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars, mike_d, Mar-31-06 08:41 AM, #15
                               RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars, SILVERNT, Mar-31-06 09:53 AM, #16
                                    RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars, BlackMagic, Mar-31-06 12:05 PM, #17
                                         RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars, SILVERNT, Mar-31-06 12:21 PM, #18
                                              RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars, mike_d, Mar-31-06 02:06 PM, #19
                                                   RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars, BlackMagic, Mar-31-06 02:35 PM, #20
                                                        RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars, MitzClipz22, Apr-01-06 10:45 PM, #21
                          RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars, Graph-X, Apr-02-06 05:34 AM, #22
                               RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars, sonikbewm, Apr-02-06 06:36 AM, #23

Dualgen2Mar-30-06 04:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6540, "RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by SILVERNT
She then asks if im the guitar player, i said yes, and signed the poor girls dollar bill, haha.

That's to funny. I bet you wish it was an older girl so you coulda slept w/ her cause your "famous". I meet a lot of athlete's at my work (Land Rover) but no musicians that I know of, besides Mya (R&B HOTTIE), have come here.

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

dsmmythMar-30-06 04:37 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#6544, "RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars"
In response to Reply # 0

She then asks if im the guitar player, i said yes, and signed the poor girls dollar bill, haha.

Looool.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

BlackMagicMar-30-06 06:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#6551, "RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars"
In response to Reply # 2

lol you know she's going to go home and look it up and be like, what the hell...

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

scothernMar-30-06 07:15 AM
Member since Jul 07th 2002
998 posts,
#6552, "RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars"
In response to Reply # 3

Thats too funny. Good job man. Your famous for at least one day. Only famouse people I have met is Pantera.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

99 Eclipse RS

"Can't we all just hit a Bong"?

thedawgMar-30-06 08:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#6555, "RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars"
In response to Reply # 0

Dude if you had gotten the singer from Fallout Boy to fetch you coffee and a sandwich, I'd ask for YOUR autograph. lol

ScreaminEMar-30-06 09:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#6557, "RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars"
In response to Reply # 5

I want a brand new house on an episode of cribs and a bathroom I can play baseball in...

Gonna join the mile high club at thirty-seven thousand feeeeeet.

Hey Hey I Wanna Be a Rock Star...

WIDECLIPSEMar-30-06 09:40 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#6561, "RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars"
In response to Reply # 6
Mar-30-06 09:42 AM by WIDECLIPSE

Originally posted by ScreaminE
I want a brand new house on an episode of cribs and a bathroom I can play baseball in... Gonna join the mile high club at thirty-seven thousand feeeeeet. Hey Hey I Wanna Be a Rock Star...
I love that CD

I met Dave Mustaine, guy from Megadeath, in one of the clubs I worked at. I didn't know who the hell he was. He came up to me with that long shaggy red hair and asked where was a good place to score some weed. I, thinking no one in there right mind would ask a bouncer in a club where drugs were, sent him packing because only vice would do that stupid shit and I didn't feel like going to jail. He said he was the lead singer from Megadeath and I was like "Yea, right...." I looked him up the next day and what do you know, it WAS him afterall. That was pretty funny now that I think about it.

Of course I've had Chingy, the Franchise Boys, All Star, and a few others come in there. R kelly is coming in next week. We even had J sign one of our shirts about a week before he died.

-Roman

95_ESi_PersonMar-30-06 09:34 AM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#6558, "RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars"
In response to Reply # 0

Sneaky bastard, you got to be famous for a day until she looks it up and says, Chris O'Quinn?! He's not a guitar player, he's just some random guy.

Stealing lollypops from a kid, that's fine. Letting them think you are a rock star and signing their dollar... priceless.

SILVERNTMar-30-06 04:12 PM
4543 posts,
#6583, "RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars"
In response to Reply # 7

I am so fucking famous.

sonikbewmMar-31-06 06:04 AM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#6603, "RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars"
In response to Reply # 9

Fallout Boy owns your face.

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

SILVERNTMar-31-06 06:28 AM
4543 posts,
#6604, "RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by sonikbewm
Fallout Boy owns your face.

actually, i owned their face. emo pussies

sonikbewmMar-31-06 06:54 AM
4011 posts,
#6605, "RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars"
In response to Reply # 11

Well they may be pussies but I like their music.

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

TeamDR1665Mar-31-06 06:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#6608, "RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by sonikbewm
Well they may be pussies but I like their music.

I have to agree. They're in the mix right along with Manson, Slayer, Oakenfold, and Beethoven.

sonikbewmMar-31-06 07:29 AM
4011 posts,
#6614, "RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars"
In response to Reply # 13

I have them playing with some old New Found Glory, Senses Fail, Panic! at the Disco, Tiesto, DJ Sammy, Atreyu, and The Used.

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

mike_dMar-31-06 08:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
718 posts,
#6622, "RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars"
In response to Reply # 14

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nl4hbHwylYA&search=Interpretation%20Fallout%20Boy%20Song%20emo%20fag%20sex%20andrew%20mathas%20joe%20gall%20team%20young%20bmx

95 Talon ESi-T

SILVERNTMar-31-06 09:53 AM
4543 posts,
#6631, "RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars"
In response to Reply # 15

that sir is fucking hillarious

BlackMagicMar-31-06 12:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#6638, "RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars"
In response to Reply # 16

cock in and pull it!

*form follows function*

SILVERNTMar-31-06 12:21 PM
4543 posts,
#6640, "RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars"
In response to Reply # 17

Originally posted by BlackMagic
cock in and pull it!

story of my life

mike_dMar-31-06 02:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
718 posts,
#6642, "RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars"
In response to Reply # 18

95 Talon ESi-T

BlackMagicMar-31-06 02:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#6645, "RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars"
In response to Reply # 19

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/1974.html

*form follows function*

MitzClipz22Apr-01-06 10:45 PM
Member since Aug 17th 2003
246 posts,
#6691, "RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars"
In response to Reply # 20

i too like Fall Out Boy. In fact my awesome girlfriend got me tickets to their concert next Sat. It's going to be too fucking sweet!!!

Graph-XApr-02-06 05:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2607 posts,
#6692, "RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by sonikbewm Well they may be pussies but I like their music.
I have to agree. They're in the mix right along with Manson, Slayer, Oakenfold, and Beethoven.

You sir have absolutely no taste in electronic music, if you like that euro-pop bullshit that Oakenfold tries to feed to the general public.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the guy couldn't match a beat to save his life, but I wipe my ass with his track selection.

sonikbewmApr-02-06 06:36 AM
4011 posts,
#6693, "RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars"
In response to Reply # 22

Originally posted by Graph-X
You sir have absolutely no taste in electronic music, if you like that euro-pop bullshit that Oakenfold tries to feed to the general public. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the guy couldn't match a beat to save his life, but I wipe my ass with his track selection.

And you felt you needed to reply with this bullshit because? Take it somewhere else.

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #6538 Previous topic | Next topic