Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #5940
View in linear mode

Subject: "new wheels installed" Previous topic | Next topic
kelvinb1Mar-22-06 04:48 AM
Member since Apr 06th 2004
1543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5940, "new wheels installed"

installed my newly painted 3g/2g gsx wheels last night. this is what they look like!

dont mind the 14in of snow behind, ive already domintaed it with the old stockers

215/40/15 falken ze512

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: new wheels installed, ScreaminE, Mar-22-06 05:13 AM, #1
RE: new wheels installed, kelvinb1, Mar-22-06 05:51 AM, #2
      RE: new wheels installed, BumpinTalon, Mar-22-06 06:12 AM, #3
      RE: new wheels installed, 95_ESi_Person, Mar-22-06 06:56 AM, #4
           RE: new wheels installed, Blizare, Mar-22-06 07:00 AM, #5
                RE: new wheels installed, kelvinb1, Mar-22-06 09:54 AM, #6
                     RE: new wheels installed, Dualgen2, Mar-22-06 10:10 AM, #7
                          RE: new wheels installed, Doug96GS, Mar-22-06 11:04 AM, #8
                               RE: new wheels installed, BlackMagic, Mar-22-06 11:27 AM, #9
                               RE: new wheels installed, kelvinb1, Mar-22-06 01:27 PM, #10
                                    RE: new wheels installed, djtrickee, Mar-22-06 01:51 PM, #11
                                         RE: new wheels installed, kelvinb1, Mar-22-06 02:48 PM, #12
                                              RE: new wheels installed, dsmmyth, Mar-22-06 05:20 PM, #13
                                                   RE: new wheels installed, kelvinb1, Mar-22-06 07:29 PM, #14

ScreaminEMar-22-06 05:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5945, "RE: new wheels installed"
In response to Reply # 0
Mar-22-06 05:14 AM by ScreaminE

sweeeeet!

I love clean 1g's

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

kelvinb1Mar-22-06 05:51 AM
1543 posts,
#5946, "RE: new wheels installed"
In response to Reply # 1

lol dont look at the back bumper and center tail piece.... ( i was rearended)

BumpinTalonMar-22-06 06:12 AM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#5950, "RE: new wheels installed"
In response to Reply # 2

that is a very very nice 1g!

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

95_ESi_PersonMar-22-06 06:56 AM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#5956, "RE: new wheels installed"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by kelvinb1
lol dont look at the back bumper and center tail piece.... ( i was rearended)

Damnit! You made me look. If it makes you feel any bit better, yours would still be the nicest out of all of the 1G's where I'm at.

Looks nice though, I love black wheels with chrome/polished lip.

BlizareMar-22-06 07:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#5957, "RE: new wheels installed"
In response to Reply # 4

I wanna take your car home with me.

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

kelvinb1Mar-22-06 09:54 AM
1543 posts,
#5970, "RE: new wheels installed"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by Blizare
I wanna take your car home with me.

if you let me take yours :o

Dualgen2Mar-22-06 10:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#5971, "RE: new wheels installed"
In response to Reply # 6

Love that color. Sorry to hear about the bumper. Definately love the clean 1G's. I'd hit it.

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

Doug96GSMar-22-06 11:04 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2686 posts,
#5976, "RE: new wheels installed"
In response to Reply # 7

Looks good man, but isn't a 40 series tire a bit small for that width?

BlackMagicMar-22-06 11:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#5980, "RE: new wheels installed"
In response to Reply # 8

very nice color choice! though i think it needs to be lowered some

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

kelvinb1Mar-22-06 01:27 PM
1543 posts,
#5989, "RE: new wheels installed"
In response to Reply # 8

it should be ok being 215/40....the 205/55s i can smoke the front tires..another 10mm im hoping makes a difference grip wise. its just alittle more unsprung weight

djtrickeeMar-22-06 01:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#5991, "RE: new wheels installed"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by kelvinb1
it should be ok being 215/40....the 205/55s i can smoke the front tires..another 10mm im hoping makes a difference grip wise. its just alittle more unsprung weight

Plus they are way cheaper to replace... Just run down to office max and buy a box of rubber bands.

I think they "look" out of place being that small.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

kelvinb1Mar-22-06 02:48 PM
1543 posts,
#5994, "RE: new wheels installed"
In response to Reply # 11

its gotta be the wheel gap. photoshop time

dsmmythMar-22-06 05:20 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#6008, "RE: new wheels installed"
In response to Reply # 12

I like that rear bumper. Adds a little "Gundam Wing/Transformers" flare to it.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

kelvinb1Mar-22-06 07:29 PM
1543 posts,
#6025, "RE: new wheels installed"
In response to Reply # 13

its a gas saver...from 16 gallons to 14 gallons

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #5940 Previous topic | Next topic