Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #5803
View in linear mode

Subject: "Seriously who does this??" Previous topic | Next topic
DarkEclips96Mar-20-06 10:07 AM
Member since May 23rd 2005
399 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5803, "Seriously who does this??"
Mar-20-06 10:09 AM by DarkEclips96

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/615797

Was just looking through cardomain and came across this, he even has a cold air intake. I consider him lucky, I hydrolocked once, didnt realized dept of puddle, it was probably the same as that.

2002 WRX
Eclipse RS-T..sold

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Seriously who does this??, injendsm, Mar-20-06 10:31 AM, #1
RE: Seriously who does this??, 95_ESi_Person, Mar-20-06 11:10 AM, #2
      RE: Seriously who does this??, EclipseSix, Mar-20-06 11:27 AM, #3
           RE: Seriously who does this??, CopperEclipse96, Mar-20-06 12:22 PM, #4
           RE: Seriously who does this??, Moderatorcs82685, Mar-20-06 12:38 PM, #5
                RE: Seriously who does this??, youkickedmydog, Mar-20-06 01:03 PM, #6
                     RE: Seriously who does this??, Moderatorcs82685, Mar-20-06 02:16 PM, #7
                          RE: Seriously who does this??, djtrickee, Mar-20-06 02:24 PM, #8
                               RE: Seriously who does this??, CarbonFiberRST, Mar-20-06 03:24 PM, #9
                                    RE: Seriously who does this??, youkickedmydog, Mar-21-06 01:08 AM, #15
                                         RE: Seriously who does this??, Moderatorcs82685, Mar-21-06 03:49 AM, #16
                                              RE: Seriously who does this??, youkickedmydog, Mar-21-06 10:12 AM, #20
           RE: Seriously who does this??, injendsm, Mar-20-06 04:54 PM, #10
                RE: Seriously who does this??, azdave, Mar-20-06 05:18 PM, #11
                     RE: Seriously who does this??, injendsm, Mar-20-06 06:02 PM, #12
                          RE: Seriously who does this??, BumpinTalon, Mar-20-06 07:32 PM, #13
                               RE: Seriously who does this??, destruckeclipse, Mar-20-06 08:34 PM, #14
                                    RE: Seriously who does this??, BumpinTalon, Mar-21-06 04:28 AM, #17
                                         RE: Seriously who does this??, pr0, Mar-21-06 05:15 AM, #18
                                              RE: Seriously who does this??, oRACLe063, Mar-21-06 07:58 AM, #19
                                                   RE: Seriously who does this??, edxmon, Mar-22-06 06:39 AM, #21
RE: Seriously who does this??, thedawg, Mar-22-06 07:54 AM, #22
RE: Seriously who does this??, edxmon, Mar-22-06 08:30 PM, #23

injendsmMar-20-06 10:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5804, "RE: Seriously who does this??"
In response to Reply # 0

that guy is a complete moron but a couple of those pics didnt look half bad.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

95_ESi_PersonMar-20-06 11:10 AM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#5807, "RE: Seriously who does this??"
In response to Reply # 1

I've done it, but then again, I had to. One of the dorms at EIU used to flood bad and I was parked there.

Luckily I have the short ram, but the clutch felt pretty funny after that along with my brakes.

I went slow and tried not to rev high.

EclipseSixMar-20-06 11:27 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
#5810, "RE: Seriously who does this??"
In response to Reply # 2

I've seen that one pic here before, is that a member at 2gnt?

this is the one I saw on these forums :

CopperEclipse96Mar-20-06 12:22 PM
Member since Jan 14th 2003
2532 posts,
#5813, "RE: Seriously who does this??"
In response to Reply # 3

the water doesnt even come up to the rim. if he drives real slow, i don't see the problem. the road is under there, it's not like he drove in the middle of a river.

---------------------------------------

-Ian
-1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS (SOLD!)
-2006 Nissan Frontier NISMO
-2003 CBR600RR

Moderatorcs82685Mar-20-06 12:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#5815, "RE: Seriously who does this??"
In response to Reply # 4

I don't think it looks that deep, I've had to go through deeper b/c of flooding, and that was when I had the CAI, but I did have the bypass valve, scared the crap outta me though b/c the water hit the downpipe and steam started pouring out from under the hood.

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

youkickedmydogMar-20-06 01:03 PM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
#5819, "RE: Seriously who does this??"
In response to Reply # 5

your suppose to drive in deep water when you have a cai

Originally posted by oRACLe063
that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

Moderatorcs82685Mar-20-06 02:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#5822, "RE: Seriously who does this??"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by youkickedmydog
your suppose to drive in deep water when you have a cai

god i really hope your fucking kidding or that's a typo

djtrickeeMar-20-06 02:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#5825, "RE: Seriously who does this??"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by cs82685
Originally posted by youkickedmydog your suppose to drive in deep water when you have a cai

no typo, it's true.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

CarbonFiberRSTMar-20-06 03:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#5829, "RE: Seriously who does this??"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by youkickedmydog your suppose to drive in deep water when you have a cai
no typo, it's true.

damn, I'm in disbelief at the inability of some people to detect sarcasm...

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

youkickedmydogMar-21-06 01:08 AM
290 posts,
#5853, "RE: Seriously who does this??"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by CarbonFiberRST
damn, I'm in disbelief at the inability of some people to detect sarcasm...

x2

that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

Moderatorcs82685Mar-21-06 03:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#5855, "RE: Seriously who does this??"
In response to Reply # 15

Originally posted by CarbonFiberRST damn, I'm in disbelief at the inability of some people to detect sarcasm...
x2

Hey now sarcasm aint exactly the easiest thing to detect online, and there are some very stupid people out there, most of them are just on other boards

youkickedmydogMar-21-06 10:12 AM
290 posts,
#5893, "RE: Seriously who does this??"
In response to Reply # 16

Originally posted by CarbonFiberRST damn, I'm in disbelief at the inability of some people to detect sarcasm...
x2
Hey now sarcasm aint exactly the easiest thing to detect online, and there are some very stupid people out there, most of them are just on other boards

lol www.honda-tech.com

injendsmMar-20-06 04:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#5837, "RE: Seriously who does this??"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by EclipseSix
I've seen that one pic here before, is that a member at 2gnt? this is the one I saw on these forums :

that was the best pic.

www.gregsorrells.com

azdaveMar-20-06 05:18 PM
Member since Nov 25th 2003
694 posts,
#5839, "RE: Seriously who does this??"
In response to Reply # 10

I never go in past my tire beads. It ruins the shot going in any deeper anyway...

injendsmMar-20-06 06:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#5840, "RE: Seriously who does this??"
In response to Reply # 11

azdave, can you get me a bigger shot of that 2nd pic?

www.gregsorrells.com

BumpinTalonMar-20-06 07:32 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#5846, "RE: Seriously who does this??"
In response to Reply # 12

Damn his car is actually pretty nice. those are the 95-96 skirts, aren't they?

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

destruckeclipseMar-20-06 08:34 PM
Member since Apr 26th 2004
576 posts,
#5851, "RE: Seriously who does this??"
In response to Reply # 13

Well his stats say its a 95, and most people don't notice the difference or care of it between 95-96 and 97-99

'95 GSX - Big16G ~ Leaks, but atleast it runs.

BumpinTalonMar-21-06 04:28 AM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#5858, "RE: Seriously who does this??"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by destruckeclipse
Well his stats say its a 95, and most people don't notice the difference or care of it between 95-96 and 97-99

there is a pretty big difference between the 95-96 skirts and the 97-99 and his car also has a '97 conversion, so the year of his car might not be same year as his skirts, and I actually do care, so STFU

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

pr0Mar-21-06 05:15 AM
Member since Aug 26th 2004
288 posts,
#5860, "RE: Seriously who does this??"
In response to Reply # 17

Those are the 95-96 Side Skirts.

oRACLe063Mar-21-06 07:58 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2663 posts,
#5878, "RE: Seriously who does this??"
In response to Reply # 18
Mar-21-06 07:59 AM by oRACLe063

turn the intake pipe upside down and than u have an all purpose off road snorkel !!! lol

this car is like the jesus of the 2gnt world ... it walks on water

1997 RS AUTO

ORACLE063
1/4 - 17.021
60' - 2.510
Weight 2730

edxmonMar-22-06 06:39 AM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#5954, "RE: Seriously who does this??"
In response to Reply # 19

Yup that is from a member, and Bumpin Talon, calm down boy, most ppl DONT know the diff, even a member here doesnt, check the sale/wanted section, hes selling them and didnt even know they were 2gb...the end.

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

thedawgMar-22-06 07:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#5961, "RE: Seriously who does this??"
In response to Reply # 0

I did that once! Water is cool!

edxmonMar-22-06 08:30 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#6029, "RE: Seriously who does this??"
In response to Reply # 22

now for that i must say...."OH SHNAP!" HAHAHAH

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #5803 Previous topic | Next topic