Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #5374
View in linear mode

Subject: "Can any one help me a useful and alife hyundai sonata forum?" Previous topic | Next topic
gramozekaMar-14-06 04:20 PM
Member since Aug 16th 2005
327 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5374, "Can any one help me a useful and alife hyundai sonata forum?"

This is for my moms car. Its an 04 sonata v6 auto. I googled some variations but nothing useful comes up. It's all like dead or newbs forums with not very good discussions. I wanna find something like 2gnt with useful technical material knowledgeable contributors and alive.

I have not tried going for a good Tiburon forum since it looks like they use same engine and tranny.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
98 Stock Talon ESi
Mods: New spark Plugs NGK, Fresh ATF, K&N, AGX, UDP and ZipTies tieing the strut towers (according to BlackMagic increases my torsional rigidity)
I know spark plugs are not a mod but the car runs so smooth now.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Can any one help me a useful and alife hyundai sonata forum?, totaleklipse97, Mar-14-06 04:52 PM, #1
RE: Can any one help me a useful and a live hyundai sonata forum?, gramozeka, Mar-15-06 10:12 AM, #2
      RE: Can any one help me a useful and a live hyundai sonata forum?, DanKid, Mar-15-06 10:48 AM, #3
      RE: Can any one help me a useful and a live hyundai sonata forum?, gramozeka, Mar-15-06 11:29 AM, #5
      RE: Can any one help me a useful and a live hyundai sonata forum?, EclipseSix, Mar-15-06 11:22 AM, #4
      RE: Can any one help me a useful and a live hyundai sonata forum?, gramozeka, Mar-15-06 11:29 AM, #6
      RE: Can any one help me a useful and a live hyundai sonata forum?, injendsm, Mar-15-06 11:59 AM, #7
           RE: Can any one help me a useful and a live hyundai sonata forum?, gramozeka, Mar-15-06 12:28 PM, #8
           RE: Can any one help me a useful and a live hyundai sonata forum?, injendsm, Mar-15-06 01:13 PM, #10
           RE: Can any one help me a useful and a live hyundai sonata forum?, hazardeclipse, Mar-15-06 12:30 PM, #9

totaleklipse97Mar-14-06 04:52 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5377, "RE: Can any one help me a useful and alife hyundai sonata forum?"
In response to Reply # 0

LOL!!!! I hope your joking dude!! A tech/enthusiast forum for a Hyundai Sonata... What is there to be enthusiatic about????

Sorry, I don't mean to bust your balls but I really thought that was the funniest thing I have heard in a long time!

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

gramozekaMar-15-06 10:12 AM
327 posts,
#5425, "RE: Can any one help me a useful and a live hyundai sonata forum?"
In response to Reply # 1
Mar-15-06 10:13 AM by gramozeka

Yeah I guess it is kind of funny... but Hyundai’s also are cars. And my moms sonata is light-years faster than my talon even if I put a stage 1 turbo. I am looking for a forum to see if there are any common problems that are coming up on sonatas so I a can keep an eye on them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
98 Stock Talon ESi
Mods: New spark Plugs NGK, Fresh ATF, K&N, AGX, UDP and ZipTies tieing the strut towers (according to BlackMagic increases my torsional rigidity)

DanKidMar-15-06 10:48 AM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
#5426, "RE: Can any one help me a useful and a live hyundai sonata forum?"
In response to Reply # 2

You should check out www.automotiveforums.com They have a forum for just about any car ever made.

gramozekaMar-15-06 11:29 AM
327 posts,
#5428, "RE: Can any one help me a useful and a live hyundai sonata forum?"
In response to Reply # 3

well I guess I'll stick with the webtech... if you don't know hyundai has its offical rpair guide online. All the forums are pretty slow.

98 Stock Talon ESi

EclipseSixMar-15-06 11:22 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
#5427, "RE: Can any one help me a useful and a live hyundai sonata forum?"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by gramozeka
my moms sonata is light-years faster than my talon

2nd curse of owning a n/t dsm, lol

gramozekaMar-15-06 11:29 AM
327 posts,
#5429, "RE: Can any one help me a useful and a live hyundai sonata forum?"
In response to Reply # 4

lol

98 Stock Talon ESi

injendsmMar-15-06 11:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#5430, "RE: Can any one help me a useful and a live hyundai sonata forum?"
In response to Reply # 2

sonata is light-years faster than my talon even if I put a stage 1 turbo.

only if your talon is auto or you just cant drive.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

gramozekaMar-15-06 12:28 PM
327 posts,
#5431, "RE: Can any one help me a useful and a live hyundai sonata forum?"
In response to Reply # 7

yep my talon is auto. the feeling that the car is faster doesn't just come form it actually being faster also quieter(yep no rattles) and more responsive(talking about auto tranny here) On the other hand the ride is comfy but a little too boaty.

Oh 0-60 from the web sources is about 8 sec. Isnt that what we get with 5psi and manual?

98 Stock Talon ESi

injendsmMar-15-06 01:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#5438, "RE: Can any one help me a useful and a live hyundai sonata forum?"
In response to Reply # 8

yep my talon is auto. the feeling that the car is faster doesn't just come form it actually being faster also quieter(yep no rattles) and more responsive(talking about auto tranny here) On the other hand the ride is comfy but a little too boaty. Oh 0-60 from the web sources is about 8 sec. Isnt that what we get with 5psi and manual?

you being auto would definately explain it cause auto 2gnt's are very slow. i dont mind my auto tho;-)

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

hazardeclipseMar-15-06 12:30 PM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
#5432, "RE: Can any one help me a useful and a live hyundai sonata forum?"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by injendsm
Originally posted by gramozeka sonata is light-years faster than my talon even if I put a stage 1 turbo.
only if your talon is auto or you just cant drive.

or both

RIP- Rustbucket 1995-2009

‹hazardeclipse› by the way youre thinking of hazard_eclipse
‹hazardeclipse› thats not my fucking car
‹teklein› Oh yeah
‹hazardeclipse› he stole my name
‹hazardeclipse› fuck that radioactive yellow shit
‹teklein› Hazard_eclipse is the homo.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #5374 Previous topic | Next topic