Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #47207
View in linear mode

Subject: "Fotown vs. teklein" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratortekleinAug-20-11 09:35 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#47207, "Fotown vs. teklein"

Is happening tomorrow at the DSM/EVO Shootout.

That is all.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Fotown vs. teklein, dalesmitsu, Aug-20-11 04:45 PM, #1
RE: Fotown vs. teklein, Fotowntalon, Aug-21-11 06:55 PM, #2
      RE: Fotown vs. teklein, Moderatorteklein, Aug-21-11 06:58 PM, #3
           RE: Fotown vs. teklein, Fotowntalon, Aug-21-11 07:07 PM, #4
                RE: Fotown vs. teklein, barza21, Aug-21-11 10:17 PM, #5
                     RE: Fotown vs. teklein, dalesmitsu, Aug-21-11 11:05 PM, #6
                          RE: Fotown vs. teklein, Diceman19, Aug-22-11 06:32 AM, #7
                               RE: Fotown vs. teklein, Moderatorbullettdsm, Aug-22-11 07:40 AM, #8
                                    RE: Fotown vs. teklein, Fotowntalon, Aug-22-11 09:17 AM, #9
                                    RE: Fotown vs. teklein, 740 turbo brick, Aug-22-11 01:15 PM, #10
                                         RE: Fotown vs. teklein, Moderator992gnt, Aug-22-11 04:28 PM, #11
                                              RE: Fotown vs. teklein, Moderatorteklein, Aug-22-11 04:35 PM, #12
                                                   RE: Fotown vs. teklein, Moderatorteklein, Aug-22-11 06:30 PM, #13
                                                        RE: Fotown vs. teklein, Slo2g, Aug-22-11 06:59 PM, #14
                                                             RE: Fotown vs. teklein, ModeratorVX100, Aug-22-11 09:26 PM, #15
                                    RE: Fotown vs. teklein, dalesmitsu, Aug-22-11 09:51 PM, #16
                                    RE: Fotown vs. teklein, Fotowntalon, Aug-23-11 07:49 AM, #17
                                    RE: Fotown vs. teklein, Moderatorxcasbonx, Aug-23-11 08:40 AM, #18
                                    RE: Fotown vs. teklein, 740 turbo brick, Aug-23-11 07:19 PM, #24
                                    RE: Fotown vs. teklein, TeamDR1665, Aug-23-11 10:54 AM, #21
                                         RE: Fotown vs. teklein, Moderatorbullettdsm, Aug-23-11 11:59 AM, #22
RE: Fotown vs. teklein, Fotowntalon, Aug-23-11 10:10 AM, #19
RE: Fotown vs. teklein, Moderator992gnt, Aug-23-11 10:16 AM, #20
RE: Fotown vs. teklein, freelancefool, Aug-23-11 04:53 PM, #23
RE: Fotown vs. teklein, barza21, Aug-24-11 12:48 AM, #25
      RE: Fotown vs. teklein, Fotowntalon, Aug-24-11 09:34 AM, #26
           RE: Fotown vs. teklein, barza21, Aug-25-11 04:23 PM, #27
                RE: Fotown vs. teklein, Moderator992gnt, Aug-25-11 04:33 PM, #28
                RE: Fotown vs. teklein, Moderatorbullettdsm, Aug-25-11 05:40 PM, #29
                RE: Fotown vs. teklein, Fotowntalon, Aug-25-11 09:43 PM, #30
                     RE: Fotown vs. teklein, barza21, Aug-26-11 12:03 PM, #31

dalesmitsuAug-20-11 04:45 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47208, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 0

Pics and video.

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

FotowntalonAug-21-11 06:55 PM
Member since Aug 09th 2009
350 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47216, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 1

On Facebook, I said I would bend Tim over, aaaaaaaaaaand I did. well technically in times vs times. Sadly despite being staged multiple times beside each other we never got to do a heads up.

97 Talon ESi 14.943@91.35MPH N/A!
"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

ModeratortekleinAug-21-11 06:58 PM
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#47217, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Fotowntalon
On Facebook, I said I would bend Tim over, aaaaaaaaaaand I did. well technically in times vs times. Sadly despite being staged multiple times beside each other we never got to do a heads up.

And I suck at drag racing. And slicks. And keeping hoses on the car.

FotowntalonAug-21-11 07:07 PM
350 posts,
#47218, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 3

yes, yes and... well to the last one everyone sucks at keeping hoses on their car, last year I was just lucky mine popped off while waiting in line to get into the park as opposed to the track. By the way, fuck the summit race crew for not sending someone to come get you.

"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

barza21Aug-21-11 10:17 PM
Member since Oct 09th 2006
313 posts,
#47219, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 4

Steve, good job, dude!

Tim, next year you'll get him...

I wish I had blown it, believe me, I do...

dalesmitsuAug-21-11 11:05 PM
986 posts,
#47220, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 5
Aug-21-11 11:06 PM by dalesmitsu

Did you both do autoX too? How long did the summit crew take before towing tim back to the parking area. Was it a simple fix, or did you blow the water pump at same time.
I bet the crew would ran over in mintues, if tim had a high end turbo model or an evo.

Was there a video of this, least you both had fun. Aint as fun when it turns into job making money racing working for a company.

What's the story behind there was almost a fight between workers.

__

Diceman19Aug-22-11 06:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#47221, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by dalesmitsu
Did you both do autoX too? How long did the summit crew take before towing tim back to the parking area. Was it a simple fix, or did you blow the water pump at same time. I bet the crew would ran over in mintues, if tim had a high end turbo model or an evo. Was there a video of this, least you both had fun. Aint as fun when it turns into job making money racing working for a company. What's the story behind there was almost a fight between workers.

they never got him. he was pushed back by dino and crew. apparently, they didn't realize he was still back there, IE far enough off the track and on the return lane so they thought nothing of it.

ModeratorbullettdsmAug-22-11 07:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#47222, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 7
Aug-22-11 06:27 PM by teklein

As usual too much fun had by all. Fucking sweet turn out for 2gnt on the SO weekend. We definitely represented at the hotel. The majority of our active (as well as some less than active members) were there. Too many stories to tell.

Originally posted by dalesmitsu Did you both do autoX too?

Some jackass named Bullett talked Tek out of autoXing and into drag racing (um, not the best idea. Though Eric did represent 2gnt on the autoX track). But don't worry we got a challenge coming up between Tek, Driggs (yeah that's right Brian, posting it up here and now, lol) and myself. I'll be kickin' their asses at next years SO in the autoX.

How long did the summit crew take before towing tim back to the parking area.

They didn't even know he was there until we walked down the return lane and Dino asked the slip guy where the fuck was the help for Tek. I'm guessing the guy couldn't count to two. I mean his job is to hand out slips and he's supposed to be watching for TWO drivers (because he has two slips and time slots for that run). Where did he think the other driver disappeared to?

But it was all good. Me, Dino and Steve pushed him back up the 1/8th mile return lane (I mean that's after Dino had his cigarette).

Was it a simple fix, or did you blow the water pump at same time. I bet the crew would ran over in mintues, if tim had a high end turbo model or an evo.

It was that three inch piece of hose over the exhaust mani/and or headers. Easy fix; we just took the one off the NA and slipped it on his.

Originally posted by dalesmitsu What's the story behind there was almost a fight between workers.

Please don't sit on my car.......Please get off my car.....don't sit on my car.....get off my car.......GET - THE - FUCK - OFF - THE - CAR!!

I'll let someone else chime in on that.

Got back in at 4am this morning (did it in 9 1/2 hours. Pretty sweet). But wanted to check in. As always, too much fun.

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

FotowntalonAug-22-11 09:17 AM
350 posts,
#47224, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by bullettdsm
Please don't sit on my car.......Please get off my car.....don't sit on my car.....get off my car.......GET - THE - FUCK - OFF - THE - CAR!!

It wasn't too worried till diceman walked over, he was ready to choke a bitch out.

740 turbo brickAug-22-11 01:15 PM
Member since Jun 09th 2008
831 posts,
#47225, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by bullettdsm Please don't sit on my car.......Please get off my car.....don't sit on my car.....get off my car.......GET - THE - FUCK - OFF - THE - CAR!!
It wasn't too worried till diceman walked over, he was ready to choke a bitch out.

Whos car did they sit on? Yours? I have some pics ill post up here after I get unpacked.

95 Eclipse GS: 10.5:1, Crower 2's and MSII
186 WHP - 150 WTQ
14.697 @ 93.85 MPH......Gone, but not forgotten
99 420A Avenger: Given to my sister
99 GS OZ: Sold
03 Evo 8: Family Car with balls

Moderator992gntAug-22-11 04:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#47230, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 10

They sat on Zac's gf's car. She was pissed. Well, we were all pissed. Tejano music, leaning on people's cars, breaking a beer bottle (Dino rolled the trash can to them and made them clean it up), Mrs Driggs telling them to turn down, the aforementioned Tejano jamz, Diceman about to kill someones face, and my fiance ending up with an inch long piece of the aforementioned beer bottle in her heel. That was all in about 2 or 3 hours saturday night.

Oh, and there is no way in hell there is going to be a 2gnt Auto-x showdown without me representing. Even if I have to borrow/steal a car to do it in.

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

ModeratortekleinAug-22-11 04:35 PM
1699 posts,
#47231, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by 992gnt
They sat on Zac's gf's car. She was pissed. Well, we were all pissed. Tejano music, leaning on people's cars, breaking a beer bottle (Dino rolled the trash can to them and made them clean it up), Mrs Driggs telling them to turn down, the aforementioned Tejano jamz, Diceman about to kill someones face, and my fiance ending up with an inch long piece of the aforementioned beer bottle in her heel. That was all in about 2 or 3 hours saturday night. Oh, and there is no way in hell there is going to be a 2gnt Auto-x showdown without me representing. Even if I have to borrow/steal a car to do it in.

Mandy is yours that day if you need it.

ModeratortekleinAug-22-11 06:30 PM
1699 posts,
#47232, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 12

Ninja edited Bulletts post to change Tech to Tek

And guys - I will get the video up, but four words to sum up teklein:

Worst. Drag. Racer. Ever.

Im gonna get some practice in locally and try again next year. Autocross is where its at though - I am much better at that

Tons of props to Bullett, Dino, and Steve for all of the advice, parts borrowing, help working on the car, and the giant push back - uphill.

2gnt rocks is the moral of this story

Slo2gAug-22-11 06:59 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
#47233, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 13

Yes, they where sitting on my girlfriends car. Seems out of place to me, you don't go to a car enthusiast event and lean on peoples cars. Anywho, the annual drunk fest was very nice this year and everyone brought some delicious beer! Tim, all you need is some seat time man! And I'm down for seeing all these people do the autocross event, should be fun!

ModeratorVX100Aug-22-11 09:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#47234, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by Slo2g
you don't go to a car enthusiast event and lean on peoples cars.

No you don't, unless you are a complete idiot.

Glad to hear everyone had a great time.

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

dalesmitsuAug-22-11 09:51 PM
986 posts,
#47235, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 8

As usual too much fun had by all. Fucking sweet turn out for 2gnt on the SO weekend. We definitely represented at the hotel. The majority of our active (as well as some less than active members) were there. Too many stories to tell.
Originally posted by dalesmitsu Did you both do autoX too?
Some jackass named Bullett talked Tek out of autoXing and into drag racing (um, not the best idea. Though Eric did represent 2gnt on the autoX track). But don't worry we got a challenge coming up between Tek, Driggs (yeah that's right Brian, posting it up here and now, lol) and myself. I'll be kickin' their asses at next years SO in the autoX.
Originally posted by dalesmitsu How long did the summit crew take before towing tim back to the parking area.
They didn't even know he was there until we walked down the return lane and Dino asked the slip guy where the fuck was the help for Tek. I'm guessing the guy couldn't count to two. I mean his job is to hand out slips and he's supposed to be watching for TWO drivers (because he has two slips and time slots for that run). Where did he think the other driver disappeared to? But it was all good. Me, Dino and Steve pushed him back up the 1/8th mile return lane (I mean that's after Dino had his cigarette).
Originally posted by dalesmitsu Was it a simple fix, or did you blow the water pump at same time. I bet the crew would ran over in mintues, if tim had a high end turbo model or an evo.
It was that three inch piece of hose over the exhaust mani/and or headers. Easy fix; we just took the one off the NA and slipped it on his.
Originally posted by dalesmitsu What's the story behind there was almost a fight between workers.
Please don't sit on my car.......Please get off my car.....don't sit on my car.....get off my car.......GET - THE - FUCK - OFF - THE - CAR!! I'll let someone else chime in on that. Got back in at 4am this morning (did it in 9 1/2 hours. Pretty sweet). But wanted to check in. As always, too much fun.

Cool, so nobody stayed in the campground area with 4g63 crowd. You guys should keep it a fair race with Tim, everyone drives a fwd not the awd with turbo to boot. I think I read on facebook Eric won the autoX, thats awesome if he did, way to represent. Code4 didnt run autoX, I figured he would've torn it up with his beast.
I would've bitch, at the track crew. Sure,its busy but thats no excuse leaving a racer(Car) broke down on the line. Knowing the driver can't coast back to the pits. Would be even worst if they didnt for pure enjoyment knowing the driver in N/a be embrassed.
Tim might wanna do the http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Waterneck_Heater_Hose_Conversion

__

FotowntalonAug-23-11 07:49 AM
350 posts,
#47242, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 16

bookmarking that page because that line always looks like it can go at anytime

ModeratorxcasbonxAug-23-11 08:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#47243, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 17

bookmarking that page because that line always looks like it can go at anytime

That's why I made it. I had the line split on me 3 different times. I finally had enough.

I contributed to the Wiki.

740 turbo brickAug-23-11 07:19 PM
Member since Jun 09th 2008
831 posts,
#47255, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 16

"Cool, so nobody stayed in the campground area with 4g63 crowd."

I did. It was a relatively uneventful night. For anyone who rolled through, we had the site with 2 tents, and a silver 06 Eclipse and a dark grey spyder with EDM tails. It was my first time camping there, so definately something to do at least once. I missed all the hotel shenanigans though. Didnt even get to make it to the all american because of the DUI checkpoint. Not saying we didnt have a DD, but he wasnt sure what his BAC was, lol.

The only thing that slightly pissed me the fuck off was some Silver Evo X that rolled by, then someone yelled "Launch It!", and he proceeded to AWD burnout and throw rocks all over my womans Eclipse, to which we all yelled at him for. He drove off and was never seen again. On the good side, the guys next to us who told him to actually appologized for suggesting he do it. Then later a golf cart drove by and I heard one of them say " Dont Launch it..." lol.

Next year, planning on being at a hotel, with the 2gnt,( giving her a name here soon..), and look for a showdown between me and fotown...

95 Eclipse GS: 10.5:1, Crower 2's and MSII
186 WHP - 150 WTQ
14.697 @ 93.85 MPH......Gone, but not forgotten
99 420A Avenger: Given to my sister
99 GS OZ: Sold
03 Evo 8: Family Car with balls

TeamDR1665Aug-23-11 10:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#47248, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 8

We got a challenge coming up between Tek, Driggs (yeah that's right Brian, posting it up here and now, lol) and myself. I'll be kickin' their asses at next years SO in the autoX.

Yeah. Already trying to get a couple AZ/socal guys thinking about going next year. I have about a year to build a GVR4 and learn how to autox.

Please don't sit on my car.......Please get off my car.....don't sit on my car.....get off my car.......GET - THE - FUCK - OFF - THE - CAR!! I'll let someone else chime in on that.

Heh. I was just nervous seeing Sgt. Dave pacing the grounds while that was going on. He's been out of the Marines for more than a year, is always strapped, and was probably fighting the itch...

Good times. See you bitches next year.

PS: I need a couple "I (tek) my GVR4" decals. Clay? Clay? CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

ModeratorbullettdsmAug-23-11 11:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#47250, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 21
Aug-23-11 12:00 PM by bullettdsm

Originally posted by teklein
And I suck at drag racing. And slicks. And keeping hoses on the car.

Big props to you my brotha. You kept going when lesser men would walk away. Gotta get on your "local" track to get it down.

But you better "bring it" for next year in the autoX. I've never run this pavement squealing stuff, but you know I don't do anything halfway.

Oh, and there is no way in hell there is going to be a 2gnt Auto-x showdown without me representing. Even if I have to borrow/steal a car to do it in.

That's what I'm talking about! Where's the "like" button for that comment, lol.

Originally posted by bullettdsm Please don't sit on my car.......Please get off my car.....don't sit on my car.....get off my car.......GET - THE - FUCK - OFF - THE - CAR!!

Funny, I wasn't worried WHEN Diceman walked over there, lol.

Originally posted by DR1665
Yeah. Already trying to get a couple AZ/socal guys thinking about going next year. I have about a year to build a GVR4 and learn how to autox.

Yeah! That's the spirit. The more the merrier. More people to beat

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq

FotowntalonAug-23-11 10:10 AM
350 posts,
#47245, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 0

what is oscars screen name? I found his flashlight somehow left it on the windshield wiper cowl of my fiances car, it somehow made the journey all the way back home.

Moderator992gntAug-23-11 10:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#47246, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 19

Barza something I think.

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD

freelancefoolAug-23-11 04:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#47252, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 20

barza21

My Blog

barza21Aug-24-11 12:48 AM
313 posts,
#47258, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 19

what is oscars screen name? I found his flashlight somehow left it on the windshield wiper cowl of my fiances car, it somehow made the journey all the way back home.

DUDE!!! I've been looking for that thing all over the place!

How much to ship it to 32114? hahahaha

FotowntalonAug-24-11 09:34 AM
350 posts,
#47260, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 25

i don't know? 5? 10? wouldn't think that much. Funny thing was is we didn't even notice it till Tuesday >< that could have been really bad.

barza21Aug-25-11 04:23 PM
313 posts,
#47264, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 26

i don't know? 5? 10? wouldn't think that much. Funny thing was is we didn't even notice it till Tuesday >< that could have been really bad.

That flashlight held on for dear life Let me know when you can shit it out and we'll figure something out.

Moderator992gntAug-25-11 04:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#47265, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 27

Originally posted by barza21That flashlight held on for dear life Let me know when you can shit it out and we'll figure something out.

That would be interesting....

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD

ModeratorbullettdsmAug-25-11 05:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#47266, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 28

Originally posted by barza21That flashlight held on for dear life Let me know when you can shit it out and we'll figure something out.
That would be interesting....

I don't remember it going up anybody's ass. But maybe that was after I left

Captain Caveman

FotowntalonAug-25-11 09:43 PM
350 posts,
#47268, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 27

Originally posted by barza21
Originally posted by Fotowntalon i don't know? 5? 10? wouldn't think that much. Funny thing was is we didn't even notice it till Tuesday >< that could have been really bad.
That flashlight held on for dear life Let me know when you can shit it out and we'll figure something out.

everyone else already jumped all over the typo, so I will just say if you can wait till after the wedding, it would be best. Once things go back to normal I will have no problem shipping it out.

barza21Aug-26-11 12:03 PM
313 posts,
#47271, "RE: Fotown vs. teklein"
In response to Reply # 30

Lol, I missed the typo.

Take your time. No hurries, dude.

Btw congrats on getting married!

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #47207 Previous topic | Next topic