Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #44004
View in linear mode

Subject: "It's already begun..." Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorxcasbonxApr-07-10 08:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44004, "It's already begun..."

I had a little helper yesterday...she already grabs wrenches and hands them to daddy. She climbed right up in the drivers seat and grabbed the wheel right away and started smiling. Made me proud

I contributed to the Wiki.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: It's already begun..., Fallen4ng31, Apr-07-10 09:15 AM, #1
RE: It's already begun..., 420agreenvilleSC, Apr-07-10 10:10 AM, #2
      RE: It's already begun..., RoninEclipse2G, Apr-07-10 10:24 AM, #3
           RE: It's already begun..., Moderatorteklein, Apr-07-10 10:44 AM, #4
                RE: It's already begun..., Ebster1085, Apr-07-10 07:03 PM, #5
                     RE: It's already begun..., TeamDR1665, Apr-08-10 10:49 AM, #6
                          RE: It's already begun..., Moderatorxcasbonx, Apr-08-10 01:05 PM, #7
                               RE: It's already begun..., 420agreenvilleSC, Apr-08-10 04:10 PM, #8
                                    RE: It's already begun..., djtrickee, Apr-08-10 08:30 PM, #9
                                         RE: It's already begun..., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Apr-08-10 08:32 PM, #10
                                              RE: It's already begun..., Moderatorxcasbonx, Apr-09-10 09:33 AM, #11
                                                   RE: It's already begun..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Apr-09-10 09:48 AM, #12
                                                        RE: It's already begun..., Moderatorxcasbonx, Apr-09-10 12:11 PM, #13
                                                             RE: It's already begun..., Diceman19, Apr-10-10 01:37 PM, #14
                                                                  RE: It's already begun..., dalesmitsu, Apr-11-10 02:29 AM, #15

Fallen4ng31Apr-07-10 09:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44005, "RE: It's already begun..."
In response to Reply # 0

Awesome!

BTW, I dig the Atma Weapon avatar too.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

420agreenvilleSCApr-07-10 10:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#44006, "RE: It's already begun..."
In response to Reply # 1

thats fucking awesome

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

RoninEclipse2GApr-07-10 10:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#44007, "RE: It's already begun..."
In response to Reply # 2

That's a happy feeling when your kid "helps". I love when my daughter hangs out with me when I'm working on the car. Can't wait till my son does too.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

ModeratortekleinApr-07-10 10:44 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#44008, "RE: It's already begun..."
In response to Reply # 3

Thats great Cas!

She will have one in no time

Ebster1085Apr-07-10 07:03 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2009
531 posts,
#44011, "RE: It's already begun..."
In response to Reply # 4

That's great man!

1999 Eclipse GS
Built motor
Hahn 16G Turbo w/ FMIC
Hahn Stage 5 Portfueler (270's & 500's)
Zeitronix Zt-2 wideband w/ 3.5bar MAP
3" SS Turbo Back
CM Stage 4 Clutch and Fidanza Flywheel
Baer Big Brake Kit

TeamDR1665Apr-08-10 10:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#44016, "RE: It's already begun..."
In response to Reply # 5

One day, she's gonna ask you, "Daddy, why did you have a cactus on your shoulder and why did it pee on you?"

ModeratorxcasbonxApr-08-10 01:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#44018, "RE: It's already begun..."
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by DR1665
One day, she's gonna ask you, "Daddy, why did you have a cactus on your shoulder and why did it pee on you?"

HAHA. YES! I just envisioned that in my head. Well sweetie...uh...

420agreenvilleSCApr-08-10 04:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#44027, "RE: It's already begun..."
In response to Reply # 7

i dont get it..

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

djtrickeeApr-08-10 08:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#44030, "RE: It's already begun..."
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by 420agreenvilleSC
i dont get it..

Of course you don't. You weren't even born yet.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonApr-08-10 08:32 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#44031, "RE: It's already begun..."
In response to Reply # 9

So what did her dad actually say about climbing into the driver seat?

lmao

Congrats cas

ModeratorxcasbonxApr-09-10 09:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#44036, "RE: It's already begun..."
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
So what did her dad actually say about climbing into the driver seat? lmao Congrats cas

I said yeah...maybe one day I'll let you drive this. Haha.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneApr-09-10 09:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#44037, "RE: It's already begun..."
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by xcasbonx
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon So what did her dad actually say about climbing into the driver seat? lmao Congrats cas
I said yeah...maybe one day I'll let you drive this. Haha.

I think he means her real dad.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

ModeratorxcasbonxApr-09-10 12:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#44039, "RE: It's already begun..."
In response to Reply # 12
Apr-09-10 12:12 PM by xcasbonx

Diceman19Apr-10-10 01:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#44041, "RE: It's already begun..."
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by xcasbonx

ROFL. just bustin your balls cas. :-D

dalesmitsuApr-11-10 02:29 AM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#44042, "RE: It's already begun..."
In response to Reply # 14
Apr-11-10 02:30 AM by dalesmitsu

Congrats, better hide your keys.

Thread jack, how about we start post yourself baby pics at the wheel or as helper.

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #44004 Previous topic | Next topic