Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #3615
View in linear mode

Subject: "A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..." Previous topic | Next topic
EclipseRS-TFeb-18-06 03:54 PM
Member since Jun 22nd 2003
432 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3615, "A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..."

enjoy

http://videos.streetfire.net/player.aspx?fileid=5186D629-4641-434E-9E9D-59979B653BFC

SoCal Meet Sept 04'

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..., reeveso, Feb-18-06 05:55 PM, #1
RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..., EclipseRS-T, Feb-18-06 06:39 PM, #2
      RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Feb-18-06 07:13 PM, #3
      RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..., saikou, Feb-18-06 07:54 PM, #4
           RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..., EclipseTenzoR, Feb-19-06 08:41 PM, #5
                RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..., CarbonFiberRST, Feb-20-06 07:21 AM, #6
                     RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..., eclipse_99rs, Feb-20-06 07:46 AM, #7
                          RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..., DarkEclips96, Feb-20-06 07:57 AM, #8
                               RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..., QC DSM ESiT, Feb-20-06 08:41 AM, #9
                                    RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Feb-20-06 09:07 AM, #10
                                         RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..., BlackMagic, Feb-20-06 09:36 AM, #11
                                         RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..., donnyb373, Mar-20-06 07:56 PM, #18
                                              RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..., 9597ShadowClipse, Mar-22-06 05:05 PM, #19
      RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..., reeveso, Feb-21-06 04:07 PM, #12
           RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..., 95_ESi_Person, Feb-21-06 07:39 PM, #13
                RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..., Dualgen2, Feb-22-06 03:11 AM, #14
                     RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..., EclipseRS-T, Mar-17-06 08:04 PM, #15
                          RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..., ColtsNumba1Fan, Mar-17-06 08:31 PM, #16
                               RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..., FunRS, Mar-18-06 01:20 AM, #17

reevesoFeb-18-06 05:55 PM
Member since Nov 01st 2003
512 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3624, "RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..."
In response to Reply # 0

nice video..good music to go with it 2. can i ask why ur car sounded like that tho? when u were walking around it, sounded like something was majorly wrong

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

EclipseRS-TFeb-18-06 06:39 PM
432 posts,
#3626, "RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..."
In response to Reply # 1

what do you mean? its a catless 4g63 with a ported head, 3 angle valve job, cams, td-06 20g and 750cc injectors...3in turboback...whats it sound like? to my ears it sounds pretty nice..

I'm not trying to be a jerk either, just want your opinion...=)

SoCal Meet Sept 04'

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonFeb-18-06 07:13 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#3628, "RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..."
In response to Reply # 2

More like a dedication for your car..................

saikouFeb-18-06 07:54 PM
Member since Nov 24th 2005
454 posts,
#3633, "RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..."
In response to Reply # 3

It was alright.

The picture of the dog's ass in the little kid's face though, that was great.

EclipseTenzoRFeb-19-06 08:41 PM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
#3711, "RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..."
In response to Reply # 4

which song is that?

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

CarbonFiberRSTFeb-20-06 07:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#3724, "RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..."
In response to Reply # 5

LMAO did anyone see this?
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/429BCA3C-1B23-48DA-BE09-39BAC8DAFC72.htm

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

eclipse_99rsFeb-20-06 07:46 AM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
2659 posts,
#3727, "RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..."
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by CarbonFiberRST
LMAO did anyone see this? http://videos.streetfire.net/video/429BCA3C-1B23-48DA-BE09-39BAC8DAFC72.htm

That is awesome!

myspace.com/coastiecobb

DarkEclips96Feb-20-06 07:57 AM
Member since May 23rd 2005
399 posts,
#3728, "RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..."
In response to Reply # 7

Lol I wanted to see what happened with the cop, that took some balls.

2002 WRX
Eclipse RS-T..sold

QC DSM ESiTFeb-20-06 08:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#3729, "RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..."
In response to Reply # 8

The DSM video was very touching, lol.

The air horn video took some serious balls though to honk it at the cop. That was great! We sell here a local truck stop what they call train horns. The are about $200 and they need a seperate compressor and tank just to make them work. I'm really interested in how they made everything work with that car without making it look so obvious and still keeping the horns under the hood.

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonFeb-20-06 09:07 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#3730, "RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..."
In response to Reply # 9

I have seen them mounted on a jeep before.....wouldnt be hard to put in a 2gnt. tank would need to be in the rear. Horns in the drivers front bumper area.

BlackMagicFeb-20-06 09:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#3731, "RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..."
In response to Reply # 10

http://www.hornblasters.com/inst.php

there are some pics of how they've installed them on a couple cars, pretty cool, cheapest ones are 200 bucks most expensive are over 2000

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

donnyb373Mar-20-06 07:56 PM
Member since Apr 07th 2004
1122 posts,
#5847, "RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..."
In response to Reply # 10

im buying the 200 buck kit imo

9597ShadowClipseMar-22-06 05:05 PM
Member since Aug 01st 2005
23 posts,
#6006, "RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..."
In response to Reply # 18

I think I really fell in love with that song. I think everyone else can agree when they see their DSM sitting in their garage or driveway on jackstands... *tear

-Beck

reevesoFeb-21-06 04:07 PM
Member since Nov 01st 2003
512 posts,
#3821, "RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..."
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by EclipseRS-T
what do you mean? its a catless 4g63 with a ported head, 3 angle valve job, cams, td-06 20g and 750cc injectors...3in turboback...whats it sound like? to my ears it sounds pretty nice.. I'm not trying to be a jerk either, just want your opinion...=)

hmm didnt think of that..i didnt know he had so much done to it..im guessin thats what made the idle sound like that haha and i didnt think it'd be that loud, b/c it kinda sounds like my car and i have all kinds of problems haha

95_ESi_PersonFeb-21-06 07:39 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#3832, "RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..."
In response to Reply # 12
Feb-21-06 07:40 PM by 95_ESi_Person

my computer is stupid and won't play the videos from that site.

Disabled my firewall and everything was A-O-K!

Dualgen2Feb-22-06 03:11 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#3844, "RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..."
In response to Reply # 13

Nice video and nice car. Sounds sweet. Any HP or 1/4 #'s on it?

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

EclipseRS-TMar-17-06 08:04 PM
432 posts,
#5644, "RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..."
In response to Reply # 14

not yet, i'm waiting to put a few more goodies on it before I dyno her...I'll be sure to post up my findings...

she's my Auto Monster!

SoCal Meet Sept 04'

ColtsNumba1FanMar-17-06 08:31 PM
Member since Mar 27th 2005
399 posts,
#5645, "RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..."
In response to Reply # 15

cool dsm video ... but that horn video is f'n crazy .. that cop got what he deserved lol

FunRSMar-18-06 01:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
67 posts,
#5646, "RE: A vid I made, a dedication to the loyal DSM'rs out there..."
In response to Reply # 16

The air horn vid is from Jacksonville FL. That COP is from JAX beach. And from what I hear he got a big fine. But I think that guy is still at it. But you are right the guy ether has big balls or is just f##k stupid.

99 RS AEM Coldair intake
18x7 somethings
Phantom Tach W/Shift Light
A/F gauge
Kenwood KVT-512
Boston Acustic 6.5 up front& Fosgate 6.5 in back Alpine AMP MRV-F302 Pionner XM satellite radio
NX wet 50 shoot

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #3615 Previous topic | Next topic