Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #36041
View in linear mode

Subject: "10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation" Previous topic | Next topic
Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneOct-02-08 06:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36041, "10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation"
Oct-03-08 05:52 AM by DarkOne

I can't figure out exactly why, but I've had this Volbeat song, The Human Instrument totally rocking my fucking socks off the last few days. Something about the metal/bluegrass/rockabilly sound they've got going is just cool as hell.

Discuss.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation, EcLIpsInEmCEe7, Oct-02-08 08:25 PM, #1
RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation, Moderatorxcasbonx, Oct-03-08 01:08 AM, #2
      RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation, Moderatorteklein, Oct-03-08 03:51 AM, #3
           RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation, cc8balla, Oct-03-08 04:57 AM, #4
           RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation, Fallen4ng31, Oct-03-08 05:00 AM, #5
           RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation, slowmitsu, Oct-03-08 07:07 AM, #6
           RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation, dalesmitsu, Oct-03-08 05:45 PM, #9
           RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation, Moderatorteklein, Oct-03-08 08:29 AM, #7
                RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation, foggy45, Oct-03-08 04:35 PM, #8
                RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation, cc8balla, Oct-05-08 07:43 PM, #12
           RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation, ModifiedElement, Oct-08-08 06:37 PM, #14
RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation, dalesmitsu, Oct-03-08 05:53 PM, #10
RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation, flamineclipse, Oct-05-08 04:24 PM, #11
      RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation, thedawg, Oct-06-08 08:48 AM, #13
           RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation, TeamDR1665, Oct-09-08 08:52 AM, #15
           RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation, Keith2172, Oct-10-08 06:39 AM, #16
           RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation, Moderatorteklein, Oct-10-08 07:05 AM, #17

EcLIpsInEmCEe7Oct-02-08 08:25 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1607 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36044, "RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation"
In response to Reply # 0

Well I'm a couple thousand miles from Texas but I've been listening to some Red Dirt music like Jason Boland, Roger Creager, Randy Rogers, Kevin Fowler, etc a lot. It's good shit. They don't have country like that around here

-matt

97 Eclipse GS-T with 6-bolt engine

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorxcasbonxOct-03-08 01:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#36048, "RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation"
In response to Reply # 1

I've been on a Dead Kennedys kick lately.

Holiday in Cambodia
Viva las Vegas
Terminal Preppie
Government Flu

Just to name a few good ones.

I contributed to the Wiki.

ModeratortekleinOct-03-08 03:51 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#36055, "RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation"
In response to Reply # 2

Ive been on a Secret Lives Of The Freemasons kick lately.

I dont expect any of you to know who they are, but check them out

cc8ballaOct-03-08 04:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#36057, "RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation"
In response to Reply # 3

Lately, been on a Rise against kick, due to them coming out with a new album on the seventh, and me seeing them in concert again.

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

Fallen4ng31Oct-03-08 05:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#36058, "RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation"
In response to Reply # 4

I got a Hank 3's newest album, it's pretty decent.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

slowmitsuOct-03-08 07:07 AM
Member since May 26th 2005
343 posts,
#36060, "RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation"
In response to Reply # 5

Last week it was Chevelle then I got in the car yesterday and decided if I heard another Chevelle song I was going to blow my brains out.

The only thing I could locate without tearing my room apart was a Sum 41 CD. *sigh*

_______

BPU'd skittle

dalesmitsuOct-03-08 05:45 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#36074, "RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by Fallen4ng31
I got a Hank 3's newest album, it's pretty decent.

Cool, I have to check that out are you a SuperJoint Ritual fan also.

You are one lucky mofo Fallen, you live in the Birth place of Death Metal. Tampa FL How many times have you seen CannibalCorpse, Deicide or Morbid Angel how about DEATH

ModeratortekleinOct-03-08 08:29 AM
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#36064, "RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by cc8balla
Lately, been on a Rise against kick, due to them coming out with a new album on the seventh, and me seeing them in concert again.

They are a great band!

Also, listening to alot of Autumn To Ashes as well.

foggy45Oct-03-08 04:35 PM
Member since Dec 28th 2003
1032 posts,
#36073, "RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation"
In response to Reply # 7

i've been on a huge Korn kick lately

Best sum up of working on a 2GNT
DR1665- "#5. Spike that motherfucker on the garage floor and grab a beer. You deserve it."

Ahhhh Priceless . . .
eclipse982nrRST "its actually lightish red"
RoninEclipse2G "yeah, they already have a color for that... it's called PINK"

cc8ballaOct-05-08 07:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#36097, "RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by teklein
Originally posted by cc8balla Lately, been on a Rise against kick, due to them coming out with a new album on the seventh, and me seeing them in concert again.
They are a great band! Also, listening to alot of Autumn To Ashes as well.

I happen to be listening to a v0 rip of the new album as we speak.

It's pretty fucking stellar I have to say. I dont think Rise Against has released an album that I didn't like.

(And now they have a new acoustic song that rivals Swing Life Away)

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

ModifiedElementOct-08-08 06:37 PM
Member since Apr 06th 2007
17 posts,
#36131, "RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by teklein
Ive been on a Secret Lives Of The Freemasons kick lately. I dont expect any of you to know who they are, but check them out

I know who they are. I listen to them occasionally. Ive been on a devildriver kick lately. And Trivium as well.

dalesmitsuOct-03-08 05:53 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#36075, "RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation"
In response to Reply # 0
Oct-03-08 06:00 PM by dalesmitsu

Originally posted by DarkOne
I can't figure out exactly why, but I've had this Volbeat song, The Human Instrument totally rocking my fucking socks off the last few days. Something about the metal/bluegrass/rockabilly sound they've got going is just cool as hell. Discuss.

Great band, DarkOne Riffs are awesome very catchy but the chorus is funny abit, Like he's singing to his kid or something just before he fart on the mic

They sound like Life Of Agony and Social Distortion with Metallica vibe abit, well from the guitars sound.

Thanks for sharing

Check this link out Darkone

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mOTGcBon7hE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mOTGcBon7hE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

flamineclipseOct-05-08 04:24 PM
Member since Jun 13th 2003
675 posts,
#36095, "RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation"
In response to Reply # 10

Not bad, I like the riff. I've been listening to alot of horror punk like Blitzkid, Mister Monster, and the Nekromanix. Had a Dropkick Murpheys thing goin on this week too. I really like this song though, good find thanks for posting it up.

thedawgOct-06-08 08:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#36098, "RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation"
In response to Reply # 11

+1 on Nekromantix, they've had a spot in the roadtrip case for a few years now.

Calabrese is good too if you like psychobilly.

The GF has been listening to the trendy shit, like
30H!3 -
Chiodos -

Me, Dubstep lately.
Skream -
Bassnectar -

TeamDR1665Oct-09-08 08:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#36144, "RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation"
In response to Reply # 13

Can't really get into the Psychobilly stuff. I mean, wow.

In the last 24 hours or so, I've been fiending for Pendulum. Fuck it. It's drum and bass... but it's apparently real drums and a real bass. Good shit.

Keith2172Oct-10-08 06:39 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#36168, "RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation"
In response to Reply # 15

Personally been feeling the old school Rage, don't know why, probably work issues.

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

ModeratortekleinOct-10-08 07:05 AM
1699 posts,
#36169, "RE: 10/2 hijack - post your latest music infatuation"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by thedawg
+1 on Nekromantix, they've had a spot in the roadtrip case for a few years now. Calabrese is good too if you like psychobilly. The GF has been listening to the trendy shit, like 30H!3 - Chiodos - Me, Dubstep lately. Skream - Bassnectar -

I like Chiodos. They are good.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #36041 Previous topic | Next topic