Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #2443
View in linear mode

Subject: "How much would you pay?" Previous topic | Next topic
Jem09Feb-04-06 04:12 PM
Member since Jul 12th 2005
224 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2443, "How much would you pay?"

Peace,
What's the value of those OZ rims that come stock on some 2G's? The condition is near flawless/new and the tires (Kuhmo's) are also near new condtion...

Peace,
Jem

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: How much would you pay?, grain, Feb-04-06 04:54 PM, #1
RE: How much would you pay?, Jem09, Feb-06-06 08:13 AM, #2
      RE: How much would you pay?, thedawg, Feb-06-06 10:34 AM, #3
           RE: How much would you pay?, Keith2172, Feb-06-06 01:38 PM, #4
           RE: How much would you pay?, Jem09, Feb-06-06 11:43 PM, #8
RE: How much would you pay?, youkickedmydog, Feb-06-06 01:45 PM, #5
RE: How much would you pay?, Moderator992gnt, Feb-06-06 02:31 PM, #6
      RE: How much would you pay?, youkickedmydog, Feb-06-06 04:12 PM, #7

grainFeb-04-06 04:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2444, "RE: How much would you pay?"
In response to Reply # 0

200 for a set. then again both my cars have them.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Jem09Feb-06-06 08:13 AM
224 posts,
#2569, "RE: How much would you pay?"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by grain
200 for a set. then again both my cars have them.

Peace,
Good lookin' out for your time and reply...

Peace,
Jem

thedawgFeb-06-06 10:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#2592, "RE: How much would you pay?"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Jem09
Peace,
Good lookin' out
Peace, Jem

Werd dawg.

Keith2172Feb-06-06 01:38 PM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#2611, "RE: How much would you pay?"
In response to Reply # 3

That makes me cry for humanity.

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

Jem09Feb-06-06 11:43 PM
224 posts,
#2635, "RE: How much would you pay?"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by thedawg
Originally posted by Jem09 Peace, Good lookin' out Peace, Jem
Werd dawg.

What?

Peace,
Jem

youkickedmydogFeb-06-06 01:45 PM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
#2612, "RE: How much would you pay?"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by Jem09
Peace, What's the value of those OZ rims that come stock on some 2G's? The condition is near flawless/new and the tires (Kuhmo's) are also near new condtion... Peace, Jem

They only came stock on cars made in 99 and were avabile only on gs,gst,gsx with the 10 anv. package.

Originally posted by oRACLe063
that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

Moderator992gntFeb-06-06 02:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#2613, "RE: How much would you pay?"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by youkickedmydogThey only came stock on cars made in 99 and were avabile only on gs,gst,gsx with the 10 anv. package.

Well you got the '99 part right anyway, the 10th Anniversary package included the OZ wheels, turbo spoiler, skirts and door caps, leather, and the sunroof on a GS. I never saw any GST or GSX equipped with the OZ wheels from the factory, which doesn't mean it didn't happen, but they were part of the anniversary package that only came on the non-turbo GS. There weren't any anniversary GST's or GSX's either - most of the package options were standard on the GST and GSX anyway. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I am. I did buy a '99 GS 10th Anniversary car new in '99 afterall...

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

youkickedmydogFeb-06-06 04:12 PM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
#2616, "RE: How much would you pay?"
In response to Reply # 6

I knew about the whole wing and side skirts n all but the turbos could have the rims as an added option. If you hit 1000faq.com (i think thats the site) it explains pretty much everything you pointed out, along with all of the other dsm misc info. Its actually a pretty cool site it goes through each model giving all of the specs n all, and not just for the eclipse. But I am an lazy ass and I havent read a whole lot of it.

Originally posted by oRACLe063
that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #2443 Previous topic | Next topic