Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 6 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #2366
View in linear mode

Subject: "How to download songs to cellphone using usb" Previous topic | Next topic
420AdebtFeb-02-06 08:39 AM
Member since Jun 20th 2005
257 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2366, "How to download songs to cellphone using usb"

ok I have a LG6100 and I bought the usb data cable from Insten. Now what the hell do I do? I have already downloaded the drivers but what program do I use to convert songs or whatever media to a ringtone or picture and then download it to my phone? I'm sure someone here is doing it all the time, so help a brotha out. thanks

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

EclipseSixFeb-02-06 10:36 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2369, "RE: How to download songs to cellphone using usb"
In response to Reply # 0

does it play mp3s? My phone plays them so all I had to do was connect to it, find the audio folder and click and drag my songs over.

If its a spcial type of file then you'd have to convert them and then send them over, not too sure with LG phones, I have a motorla :-\

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

sonikbewmFeb-02-06 06:54 PM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#2388, "RE: How to download songs to cellphone using usb"
In response to Reply # 1

I have a motorola too and we just use Motorola Phone Tools. Not sure what your LG would use. Sorry.

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

HiOnPSIFeb-03-06 04:31 PM
Member since Mar 28th 2002
2745 posts,
#2407, "RE: How to download songs to cellphone using usb"
In response to Reply # 2

my sony ericsson uses disc-to-phone, works pretty well. This wireless keyboard isn't really fast enough to keep up with my typing. Jesus fucking tits.

Jon

1997 Eclipse RS | 1996 Honda Civic DX | 1999 Acura Integra GS-R
12.671 @ 111.660 1.586 60' 5/28/04

www.haiokuracing.com

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #2366 Previous topic | Next topic