Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #19761
View in linear mode

Subject: "OSU vs UFL" Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTJan-08-07 04:19 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19761, "OSU vs UFL"

Yeah, we are down at halftime. So what.

We are going to open up the second half just like we did at the first drive of the game.

We WILL win, no doubt!!!!!!

GO OSU!!!!!!!!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: OSU vs UFL, CopperEclipse96, Jan-08-07 04:56 PM, #1
RE: OSU vs UFL, BDTalon, Jan-08-07 05:01 PM, #2
      RE: OSU vs UFL, Slo2g, Jan-08-07 05:30 PM, #3
           RE: OSU vs UFL, injendsm, Jan-08-07 05:32 PM, #4
                RE: OSU vs UFL, Moderator992gnt, Jan-08-07 05:39 PM, #5
                     RE: OSU vs UFL, python6586, Jan-08-07 05:46 PM, #6
                     RE: OSU vs UFL, CopperEclipse96, Jan-08-07 05:50 PM, #7
                          RE: OSU vs UFL, cc8balla, Jan-08-07 05:55 PM, #8
                               RE: OSU vs UFL, CopperEclipse96, Jan-08-07 06:12 PM, #10
                                    RE: OSU vs UFL, cc8balla, Jan-09-07 01:58 AM, #11
                                    RE: OSU vs UFL, injendsm, Jan-09-07 06:36 PM, #18
                     RE: OSU vs UFL, eclipse982nrRST, Jan-08-07 05:57 PM, #9
                          RE: OSU vs UFL, TeamDR1665, Jan-09-07 03:18 AM, #12
                               RE: OSU vs UFL, Keith2172, Jan-09-07 04:54 AM, #13
                                    RE: OSU vs UFL, eclipse982nrRST, Jan-09-07 05:22 AM, #14
                                         RE: OSU vs UFL, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jan-09-07 06:03 AM, #15
                                         RE: OSU vs UFL, TeamDR1665, Jan-09-07 06:10 AM, #16
                                              RE: OSU vs UFL, totaleklipse97, Jan-09-07 06:59 AM, #17
                                                   RE: OSU vs UFL, 95greenhrcgs, Jan-10-07 08:09 PM, #19

CopperEclipse96Jan-08-07 04:56 PM
Member since Jan 14th 2003
2532 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19764, "RE: OSU vs UFL"
In response to Reply # 0
Jan-08-07 04:58 PM by CopperEclipse96

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Yeah, we are down at halftime. So what. We are going to open up the second half just like we did at the first drive of the game. We WILL win, no doubt!!!!!! GO OSU!!!!!!!!

I can't wait until florida wins. It will be a glorious day in ohio.

P.S. Ohio state is fucked without Ginn anyways.

---------------------------------------

-Ian
-1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS (SOLD!)
-2006 Nissan Frontier NISMO
-2003 CBR600RR

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BDTalonJan-08-07 05:01 PM
Member since Jun 08th 2005
153 posts,
#19765, "RE: OSU vs UFL"
In response to Reply # 1

This game is going down hill in a hurry. Step it up boys!

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
AAHHHHHH it's the Bomex table top and bench deluxe! Get the holy wrench we need to purify..

Slo2gJan-08-07 05:30 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
#19767, "RE: OSU vs UFL"
In response to Reply # 2

I like OSU and everything but damn, their getting owned by FSU!

injendsmJan-08-07 05:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#19768, "RE: OSU vs UFL"
In response to Reply # 3

I am going to be pissed if OSU blows this because I HATE UF.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Moderator992gntJan-08-07 05:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#19770, "RE: OSU vs UFL"
In response to Reply # 4

This is the #1 rated team in the country? There is something very wrong with the BCS system. OSU looks horrible, and certainly doesn't look like they should be playing in the championship game....

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

python6586Jan-08-07 05:46 PM
Member since Oct 27th 2002
656 posts,
#19771, "RE: OSU vs UFL"
In response to Reply # 5

I for one love the outcome of this game, i am so sick of hearing that Florida does not deserve be in the bcs champ. game and michigan does. every1 kept on saying osu is just gonna blow them out and will not be a true championship game, well guess what michigan lost there bowl game and osu got killed by florida. maybe now we should have the overall championship between the two teams that provingly deserve it florida and undefeated boise.

BTW GO EAGLES.

Mods:
CAI, OBX exhaust, Grillcraft grills, altezzas, ard ryver g6 17's wrapped w/ falken's, VIS racing c.f hood, 2 12" kicker comp's w/pioneer h.u, streetglow blue undercars, red dash kit, indiglo guages, n other shit

CopperEclipse96Jan-08-07 05:50 PM
2532 posts,
#19772, "RE: OSU vs UFL"
In response to Reply # 6

Well this one's just about over. Thank god this will shut up all the OSU fans I deal with every day who think the buckeyes are unbeatable. I hate Florida, but I hate OSU more, simply because of some of the people I have to deal with.

My entire family gives me shit because I grew up a Notre Dame fan, then went to the U of Miami and started liking them, and they talk soooooo much shit. Guess they won't have a whole lot to say now.

-Ian
-2003 CBR600RR

cc8ballaJan-08-07 05:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#19773, "RE: OSU vs UFL"
In response to Reply # 7
Jan-08-07 05:58 PM by cc8balla

Don't hate all OSU fans. There are some (me) that are tolerable. I hate Notre Dame, I hate Michigan, and when OSU kicked the Hurricanes ass in 2002 it was great.

Florida played one hell of a game, and what a time for the Buckeyes to have their bad game. This is why a playoff is needed. Guaranteed if the Bucks didn't have to wait 51 days, and played Florida right after the SEC championship, the Bucks would have dominated. I still think they are the best in the country, they just played flat as hell.

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

CopperEclipse96Jan-08-07 06:12 PM
2532 posts,
#19776, "RE: OSU vs UFL"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by cc8balla
when OSU kicked the Hurricanes ass in 2002 it was great.

you obviously don't remember the game very well, or the call on what should have been the last play of the game. thats alright though, because the canes won it the year before. not to mention they have won 2 national championships in the last 20 years.

-Ian
-2003 CBR600RR

cc8ballaJan-09-07 01:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#19783, "RE: OSU vs UFL"
In response to Reply # 10
Jan-09-07 01:59 AM by cc8balla

Originally posted by CopperEclipse96
Originally posted by cc8balla when OSU kicked the Hurricanes ass in 2002 it was great.
you obviously don't remember the game very well, or the call on what should have been the last play of the game. thats alright though, because the canes won it the year before. not to mention they have won 2 national championships in the last 20 years.

Haha, I'm not starting a fight at all, butwe could go on and on about that game and the shitty calls made.

Fact is, the Bucks let me down last night, and I am still sad. And Mike, Canada...FTW

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

injendsmJan-09-07 06:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#19817, "RE: OSU vs UFL"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by CopperEclipse96
Originally posted by cc8balla when OSU kicked the Hurricanes ass in 2002 it was great.

Not two, 5.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

eclipse982nrRSTJan-08-07 05:57 PM
6314 posts,
#19774, "RE: OSU vs UFL"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by 992gnt
This is the #1 rated team in the country? There is something very wrong with the BCS system. OSU looks horrible, and certainly doesn't look like they should be playing in the championship game....

Indeed, I agree with you.

I cant believe it, well yeah actually I can. Ohio teams always fucking lets me down. OSU doesnt win today, the Cavs lose in the playoffs last year, the Browns, well, they always suck horse dick.

In my opinion, I personally do not think it is fair that OSU didnt play for 51 days. I mean c'mon now, how are you supposed to keep your game up not playing for almost 2 months. Thats just dumb.

Cant blame it on that though. The fact of the matter is, OSU played like shit and FL deserved to win that game. OSU avg's 410 yards a game, and they didnt even get 100 yards this game. Troy Smith looked like he just came out of elementry school. He never knows when to get rid of the fucking ball, he likes to get sacked I think. And you have one of the biggest running backs in the league, and hell, you give him the ball, what 8 times? WTF!? And OSU's defense, Holy Hell, what a mess. I have an idea, lets play ZONE the whole fucking game so FL can shoot fucking recievers up the middle of the field every single mother fucking gosh damn time. Not only did OSU lose because they plaid like a bunch of little girls with panties riding their ass the whole time, the coaches were too busy thinking about what they could do with next years bonus money and werent focussed on winning the fucking game, hell, even calling the right plays.

All and all, I am disgust. Absolute disgust. I knew OSU was going to lose. How true could it be to go 12-0 and then actually win? This team resides in Ohio, thats impossible to get ONE big win!

All I want to know is when and the mother fucking sake of sports, is ONE, just ONE FUCKING OHIO team actually going to win something big.

I swear to 2gnt, mark my fucking word, and someone bookmark this post...If the Cavs do not make it to the Championsip this year, Im taking Amber aka my wife, and Landon aka my unborn baby (due apr 23 btw) and I am moving to Canada. Why Canada? I dont know, but I have GOT TO GET OUT OF THE STATES SOON damnit!

end of rant, im going to toss down a few more beers, and think about how much money i need to start saving to move.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

TeamDR1665Jan-09-07 03:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#19785, "RE: OSU vs UFL"
In response to Reply # 9
Jan-09-07 04:22 AM by DR1665

EDIT:
NM.

Keith2172Jan-09-07 04:54 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#19786, "RE: OSU vs UFL"
In response to Reply # 12

Is this the game that all the Dem's went to see on the first day of Legislation when they promised 100 days straight of work? Just checking

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

eclipse982nrRSTJan-09-07 05:22 AM
6314 posts,
#19787, "RE: OSU vs UFL"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by Keith2172
Is this the game that all the Dem's went to see on the first day of Legislation when they promised 100 days straight of work? Just checking

I know nothing about this...however, is this is true, maybe this is why the Florida marching band before the game spelled out "100" with all their members?

Brian, I agree with you, it is just a game. And I also agree that the nation should be putting all the money into something else, like better border security, more money for the disabled and whatever else, but we all know, its never going to happen like that. So until then, I have nothing else to do but root on my teams! All I want is some gosh damn glory around here from a team, just one championship, I dont care who does it, I just want one!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

ModeratorxcasbonxJan-09-07 06:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#19788, "RE: OSU vs UFL"
In response to Reply # 14

Hats off to Florida. A National championship in basketball, and football in the same year (well season technically).

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1185

TeamDR1665Jan-09-07 06:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#19789, "RE: OSU vs UFL"
In response to Reply # 14
Jan-09-07 06:11 AM by DR1665

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Brian, I agree with you, it is just a game. And I also agree that the nation should be putting all the money into something else, like better border security, more money for the disabled and whatever else, but we all know, its never going to happen like that. So until then, I have nothing else to do but root on my teams! All I want is some gosh damn glory around here from a team, just one championship, I dont care who does it, I just want one!

Heh. You caught that, eh?

My feelings are that it's positively ridiculous that one person, let alone the likely hundreds of others out there, get so wrapped up in any football game that they would go so far as to swear to leave the country over something so trivial and insignificant.

Dude. I was born in Cleveland. I can't remember if it was Parma or Shaker Heights, but either way, "Mr. Arizona" is from Cleveland. As such, even though I could give two shits about any organized sporting event, there is a part of me that loves the Indians, there is a part of me that loves them Browns, and there is a part of me that wonders how life might have been different had I actually followed through on plans to attend OSU back in 95.

I don't even live there anymore and I know it's tradition for all Ohio teams to do really good up until (and even well into) the playoffs, only to piss their pants and give up when it really counts. It's why I still love my Ohio teams. The more things change, the more they stay the same!

Remember the scene in Major League where they were interviewing people across Cleveland about the Indians and everyone they spoke to said, "They're shitty." Haha.

Hmmm... Cleveland... I wonder...

EDIT:
spelling

totaleklipse97Jan-09-07 06:59 AM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#19792, "RE: OSU vs UFL"
In response to Reply # 16

For all of you.. Hatred stems from jealousy in one form or another. Honestly, I didn't care who won that game.. nor did I even watch more than 10 minutes of that game. It's not that I hate either team.. but I really don't care for either football program. Urban Meyer can not get credit for "turning around the program" he inherited it while it was already on the upswing. Tressel... well he still looks like a pedofile, sociopath. I was dissapointed that the general public chose what seemed like the "best player" on the "best team" for the Heisman. When it came time to put all that forward, he fell flat on his face. There were more deserving players out there, in many different positions. Overall the Heisman, and BCS system is a sham, and should be seriously reconstructed. Boise St. proved that more than anyone this year.

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

95greenhrcgsJan-10-07 08:09 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1420 posts,
#19864, "RE: OSU vs UFL"
In response to Reply # 17

I am NOT a fan of OSU, nor UF since I am a Seminole fan, but I was rooting for the Gators because they are a Fla team. That aside, I think that for the #1 team in the nation, with the Heisman winner, they looked horrible. Troy ( I think that is his name ) was in NO WAY a leader, and looked NOTHING like what a Heisman winner should have. He looked pathetic and bewildered on the sidelines. McGinn or whatever his name, seems to have had a bigger name/supposed impact on the game. Too bad we will never actually KNOW since he left injured.

I think that the QB from Boise State looked MUCH better than Troy, in the sense that he was a leader and NEVER QUIT.

What a shame. Never seen so many fans of a particular team have their hopes dashed in the final game.

Condolences to OSU fans, but the BETTER team won that night.

BTW, I NOW HATE THE GAYTORS AGAIN!!

Jonathan
95 Eclipse GS
8 injector
Hahn Stage 3.5
Howell 2.2L Stroker

T O T A L L E D, T H A N K S T O S O M E A S S H A T!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #19761 Previous topic | Next topic