Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1941
View in linear mode

Subject: "This is the coolest thing in the whole entire universe!" Previous topic | Next topic
djtrickeeJan-27-06 12:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1941, "This is the coolest thing in the whole entire universe!"

http://www.vroombox.com/

I want one. and so does Driggs.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: This is the coolest thing in the whole entire universe!, GShocka04, Jan-27-06 12:28 PM, #1
RE: This is the coolest thing in the whole entire universe!, dsmmyth, Jan-27-06 12:30 PM, #2
      RE: This is the coolest thing in the whole entire universe!, SonicYan, Jan-27-06 12:41 PM, #3
           RE: This is the coolest thing in the whole entire universe!, Blizare, Jan-27-06 03:56 PM, #4
RE: This is the coolest thing in the whole entire universe!, Jem09, Jan-27-06 04:46 PM, #5
RE: This is the coolest thing in the whole entire universe!, hazardeclipse, Jan-30-06 04:42 AM, #6
RE: This is the coolest thing in the whole entire universe!, TeamDR1665, Jan-30-06 07:22 AM, #7

GShocka04Jan-27-06 12:28 PM
Member since Nov 11th 2002
189 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1942, "RE: This is the coolest thing in the whole entire universe!"
In response to Reply # 0

And when you are ready to go back to driving a minivan, just switch it off, for that original “stock” sound.

haha, nice, now well all be mistaking minivans for "fantasy vehicles"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

dsmmythJan-27-06 12:30 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#1943, "RE: This is the coolest thing in the whole entire universe!"
In response to Reply # 1

Wow.

Just...

Wow.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

SonicYanJan-27-06 12:41 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#1945, "RE: This is the coolest thing in the whole entire universe!"
In response to Reply # 2

Hehe, I'm googling this to see if its a joke. Oh damn, it isn't!!!

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

BlizareJan-27-06 03:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#1963, "RE: This is the coolest thing in the whole entire universe!"
In response to Reply # 3

“Instead of paying $500-$700 to improve the exhaust sound with an aftermarket Cat Back why not pay $159 and make your RX-8 sound like a 71’ Hemi Cuda?”

Because thats gay.

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

Jem09Jan-27-06 04:46 PM
Member since Jul 12th 2005
224 posts,
#1968, "RE: This is the coolest thing in the whole entire universe!"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by djtrickee
http://www.vroombox.com/ I want one. and so does Driggs.

GROUP BUY!!! I'm down for 2!

Peace,
Jem

hazardeclipseJan-30-06 04:42 AM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
#2124, "RE: This is the coolest thing in the whole entire universe!"
In response to Reply # 5

I like how if you listen to one of the sounds on the sounds link, then go back to it, it plays all the sounds at once... if i had one, thats what id do...

RIP- Rustbucket 1995-2009

‹hazardeclipse› by the way youre thinking of hazard_eclipse
‹hazardeclipse› thats not my fucking car
‹teklein› Oh yeah
‹hazardeclipse› he stole my name
‹hazardeclipse› fuck that radioactive yellow shit
‹teklein› Hazard_eclipse is the homo.

TeamDR1665Jan-30-06 07:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#2138, "RE: This is the coolest thing in the whole entire universe!"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by djtrickee
http://www.vroombox.com/ I want one. and so does Driggs.

No way, man. I'm still waiting for my MLP simulated BOV kit to arrive. That will be the shit, right there. PLUS, consiering I ordered it in 2003, it will be old school right out of the box! \m/

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1941 Previous topic | Next topic