Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #12740
View in linear mode

Subject: "Update on my dsm tragedy." Previous topic | Next topic
ChamukoJul-24-06 10:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12740, "Update on my dsm tragedy."

well FINALLY some action. They accepted 100 percent. Since It is their fault they said that they have to return the car to how it was, rims, speaker and tint included. Hopefully it gets towed to the bodyshop today. That is if the bodyshop does not find any frame damage, then it is NOT a loss.

Guess what I got for a rental...a corolla

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Update on my dsm tragedy., thedawg, Jul-24-06 10:39 AM, #1
RE: Update on my dsm tragedy., Pitchblack98, Jul-24-06 10:59 AM, #2
RE: Update on my dsm tragedy., SonicYan, Jul-24-06 12:39 PM, #3
      RE: Update on my dsm tragedy., Keith2172, Jul-24-06 12:59 PM, #4
           RE: Update on my dsm tragedy., youkickedmydog, Jul-24-06 02:05 PM, #5
                RE: Update on my dsm tragedy., Chamuko, Jul-24-06 03:45 PM, #6
                     RE: Update on my dsm tragedy., Steve, Jul-24-06 06:48 PM, #7
                          RE: Update on my dsm tragedy., kain_99gs, Jul-24-06 10:15 PM, #8
                               RE: Update on my dsm tragedy., CustomGS, Jul-25-06 06:22 AM, #9
                                    RE: Update on my dsm tragedy., Chamuko, Jul-25-06 07:48 AM, #10
                                         RE: Update on my dsm tragedy., jsupetran, Jul-25-06 01:37 PM, #11
                                              RE: Update on my dsm tragedy., Chamuko, Jul-25-06 02:26 PM, #12

thedawgJul-24-06 10:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12741, "RE: Update on my dsm tragedy."
In response to Reply # 0

Sweet glad to hear things are going in a positive direction.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Pitchblack98Jul-24-06 10:59 AM
Member since Jan 11th 2003
1691 posts,
#12742, "RE: Update on my dsm tragedy."
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by Chamuko
Guess what I got for a rental...a corolla

Put some nitrous on it and take it to the drag strip... take pics and videos. oh did you get the $6 insurance...

Glad to hear something is starting to happen with your car.

SonicYanJul-24-06 12:39 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#12753, "RE: Update on my dsm tragedy."
In response to Reply # 2

Glad to hear things are starting to look up Ivan. Good luck with the car.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

Keith2172Jul-24-06 12:59 PM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#12754, "RE: Update on my dsm tragedy."
In response to Reply # 3

Good deal man, are you cruising the Corolla to MOD, just slap a diamond star on it and no one will know the difference Best of luck with the frame stuff, my hopes and prayers go out to your Eclipse.

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

youkickedmydogJul-24-06 02:05 PM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
#12764, "RE: Update on my dsm tragedy."
In response to Reply # 4

Good deal, thats aweseom. If I were you I would beat the crap out of that rental car.

Originally posted by oRACLe063
that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

ChamukoJul-24-06 03:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#12771, "RE: Update on my dsm tragedy."
In response to Reply # 5

hehe ins was 9 bucks... think they cought on lol.

Member # 751

(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

SteveJul-24-06 06:48 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
1542 posts,
#12780, "RE: Update on my dsm tragedy."
In response to Reply # 6

awesome news man. Good luck getting it back to how beautiful it was.

Steve-o
Top secret.

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
I guess I'll just have to live with a 500+ hp AWD 4-banger.

kain_99gsJul-24-06 10:15 PM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
#12781, "RE: Update on my dsm tragedy."
In response to Reply # 7

Honesty.

Steering Wheel Lock + Brick + That fag's new VW

CustomGSJul-25-06 06:22 AM
Member since Jul 15th 2004
668 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12793, "RE: Update on my dsm tragedy."
In response to Reply # 8

Theory of Indemnity comes through! Awesome to hear man.

Chris
---------------------------------------

98 Eclipse GS 5 spd- sold
95 Camaro Z28
64.5 Mustang 302 3spd

Originally posted by DR1665
Sometimes, you don't need to pull away to win. You just need to show them they have nowhere to run.

Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
No, but one time i tried to pee over a car, and pooped my pants.

ChamukoJul-25-06 07:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#12798, "RE: Update on my dsm tragedy."
In response to Reply # 9

Damn farmers, for somereason EVERY single person I get "assigne" to work with me goes on vacations for a week after they talk to me for a day.

So I talked with the body shop, They say the insurance co missed a LOT of things, I knew they did but figured the shop could bill em directly... now I have to wait on farmers again. This sucks.

Also, They didnt tell me they are going with a used door, I know since its 8 years old its hard to find a NEW door, but is that my call to make or theirs? I was going to ask for the door handle back, but its shattered...

Member # 751

jsupetranJul-25-06 01:37 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#12819, "RE: Update on my dsm tragedy."
In response to Reply # 10

That's good news. Do you still wanna buy my spoiler and third breaklight or are you now superstitious?

New Car:
2004 350z base, Nismo CAI, pioneer avic-n1 (dvd, cd, navi)

Old Car:
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, HID 6000k conversion kit, AEM UEGO wideband, sfmu, ml, prokits, Greddy warning gauges: egt, boost gauge, and oil pressure, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!

ChamukoJul-25-06 02:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#12821, "RE: Update on my dsm tragedy."
In response to Reply # 11

hell yeah man, was talking to the guy about me paying him a little on the side to paint it. Was about to e-mail you to find out if your going to MOD or If need be, maybe I could pic it up sooner?

Just noticed how many spelling errors my posts tend to have. I usually dont notice till a day later...hmmm... makes me look like a tard lol.

Member # 751

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #12740 Previous topic | Next topic