Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #11807
View in linear mode

Subject: "don't invade a country in a range rover, AWESOME TOP GEAR VID" Previous topic | Next topic
jsupetranJul-04-06 04:39 AM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11807, "don't invade a country in a range rover, AWESOME TOP GEAR VID"

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/38549/Top_Gear_Range_Rover_vs_Challenger_II.html

I enjoyed this so thought I'd share.

New Car:
2004 350z base, Nismo CAI, pioneer avic-n1 (dvd, cd, navi)

Old Car:
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, HID 6000k conversion kit, AEM UEGO wideband, sfmu, ml, prokits, Greddy warning gauges: egt, boost gauge, and oil pressure, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Moderatorcs82685Jul-04-06 05:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11808, "RE: don't invade a country in a range rover, AWESOME TOP GEAR VID"
In response to Reply # 0

LOL that was pretty funny

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

T_KJul-04-06 06:12 AM
Member since Nov 03rd 2005
219 posts,
#11809, "RE: don't invade a country in a range rover, AWESOME TOP GEAR VID"
In response to Reply # 1

haha I love it, I'm more of a tank than car nut

so I'd like to critique Jeremy for bashing the US tank gun for being smoothbore and "innacurate" - absolutely not true. The 120mm Abrams gun is licensed from the German gun and is no less accurate than the British rifled gun. The real funny thing is that the Brits themselves are going to convert their Challengers to a smoothbore gun, most probably to the exact same gun that the Germans and the US are fielding with their MBTs. But he is known to always bash the US for nothing so whatever.

So yeah, very funny vid.

1993 Eagle Talon TSI AWD: balance shafts, cruise & AC removed; 16psi, Dejon intake & UICP, ported 14b, EVOIII mani, ported 2G O2 housing, 2.5" Buschur dp to 3" Thermal exhaust, datalogger, front strut brace, prothane motor mounts

1995 Eclipse RS U-Boot; Tokico Illuminas, GSX front brakes, ST front swaybar, short shifter, CAI with K&N filter, rear disks and swaybar, front upper and rear lower strut braces, beater exterior

Dualgen2Jul-04-06 07:54 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#11815, "RE: don't invade a country in a range rover, AWESOME TOP GEAR VID"
In response to Reply # 2

welcome to last year. Go search for more videos you might of missed cause there are A LOT just like that one. Lotus Exige vs Apache Helicopter and WRC EVO vs bobsled are 2 of the better ones IMO. I can't wait until new Top Gear starts up again!!!

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

96eclipse2nrJul-04-06 10:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
#11822, "RE: don't invade a country in a range rover, AWESOME TOP GEAR VID"
In response to Reply # 3

haha i knew someone would chime in about him bashing tanks.

pretty funny vid...gotta say one thing: fuck, electroni engaging 4wd! when im in a hurry i dont wanna wait for some electrical crap which might be burned out to activate my front drive wheels.

-----------------------------------------
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-NX 75 shot, AEM CAI, P&P t/b and intake mani-SOLD

1964 Buick Electra 225-all original, all power options, 325hp, 445ft/lbs tq

youkickedmydogJul-05-06 01:57 AM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
#11854, "RE: don't invade a country in a range rover, AWESOME TOP GEAR VID"
In response to Reply # 4

If that were done with rounds and with intent to kill,he would have been dead the first 30 secs. The c2 tank is so bad ass.

Originally posted by oRACLe063
that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #11807 Previous topic | Next topic