Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #7349
View in linear mode

Subject: "the new guy" Previous topic | Next topic
2GunitApr-06-06 12:23 PM
Member since Apr 06th 2006
7 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7349, "the new guy"

hey what up everyone! i bought all show no goes car. yea yea! ive done quite a bit of work so far just to get the bitch in working condition and i still have a bunch to do. and the fuck still has not sent the pink and its been over two months.I want to get it legal so it can be my dd and take it to the track and eventualy turbo baby oh yea i said it. anyway just wanted to say what up and you all will be seeing alot of me.
peace eric nacey

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: the new guy, GSGoinFast, Apr-06-06 01:14 PM, #1
RE: the new guy, destruckeclipse, Apr-06-06 01:21 PM, #2
      RE: the new guy, eclipse_99rs, Apr-06-06 02:13 PM, #3
           RE: the new guy, 97eclipse97, Apr-06-06 03:44 PM, #4
                RE: the new guy, TeamDR1665, Apr-06-06 03:56 PM, #5
                     RE: the new guy, Collente, Apr-07-06 06:22 AM, #6
                          RE: the new guy, 2Gunit, Apr-07-06 07:49 AM, #7
                               RE: the new guy, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Apr-07-06 07:52 AM, #8
                               RE: the new guy, cc8balla, Apr-07-06 08:05 AM, #9
                               RE: the new guy, MitsuEclipseGS, Apr-07-06 08:05 AM, #10
                                    RE: the new guy, eclipse_99rs, Apr-07-06 08:19 AM, #11
                                         RE: the new guy, clips3kid, Apr-07-06 08:47 AM, #12
                                              RE: the new guy, GSGoinFast, Apr-07-06 09:22 AM, #13
                                                   RE: the new guy, CustomGS, Apr-08-06 07:44 PM, #14
                                                        RE: the new guy, GSGoinFast, Apr-08-06 07:54 PM, #15
                                                             RE: the new guy, clips3kid, Apr-08-06 08:16 PM, #16
                                                                  RE: the new guy, DanKid, Apr-09-06 03:24 PM, #17
                                                                       RE: the new guy, injendsm, Apr-09-06 04:35 PM, #18
                                                                            RE: the new guy, jsupetran, Apr-09-06 05:31 PM, #19
                                                                            RE: the new guy, eclipsekaiser, Apr-09-06 07:06 PM, #20
                                                                            RE: the new guy, GSGoinFast, Apr-09-06 08:36 PM, #21
                                                                            RE: the new guy, DanKid, Apr-10-06 02:17 AM, #22
RE: the new guy, cc8balla, Apr-10-06 01:05 PM, #23

GSGoinFastApr-06-06 01:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
822 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7350, "RE: the new guy"
In response to Reply # 0
Apr-06-06 01:15 PM by GSGoinFast

Originally posted by 2Gunit
hey what up everyone! i bought all show no goes car. yea yea! ive done quite a bit of work so far just to get the bitch in working condition and i still have a bunch to do. and the fuck still has not sent the pink and its been over two months.I want to get it legal so it can be my dd and take it to the track and eventualy turbo baby oh yea i said it. anyway just wanted to say what up and you all will be seeing alot of me. peace eric nacey

Word

>

-Chris
1999 Eclipse T-GS

2.4 Project is Officially underway

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

destruckeclipseApr-06-06 01:21 PM
Member since Apr 26th 2004
576 posts,
#7351, "RE: the new guy"
In response to Reply # 1

You did work to it without the title? Ekk. Anyways, welcome, get some pics of it!

'95 GSX - Big16G ~ Leaks, but atleast it runs.

eclipse_99rsApr-06-06 02:13 PM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
2659 posts,
#7352, "RE: the new guy"
In response to Reply # 2

Hi and what?

myspace.com/coastiecobb

97eclipse97Apr-06-06 03:44 PM
Member since Jul 29th 2003
695 posts,
#7353, "RE: the new guy"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by eclipse_99rs
Hi and what?

'95 GSX - New motor/turbo going in...
'95 TSi AWD - For sale...buy me!
'03.5 MazdaSpeed Protege - Stock daily driver
'97 CBR 600 - Purple is a real man's color

TeamDR1665Apr-06-06 03:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#7354, "RE: the new guy"
In response to Reply # 4

GGGGGGGGGGGGG UNIT!

CollenteApr-07-06 06:22 AM
Member since Sep 20th 2002
2447 posts,
#7355, "RE: the new guy"
In response to Reply # 5

Bout Time

Nick
97RS

2GunitApr-07-06 07:49 AM
Member since Apr 06th 2006
7 posts,
#7356, "RE: the new guy"
In response to Reply # 6

YEA I WILL PROBABLY END UP GETTING A DUPLICATE TITLE HOLE LOT OF HEAD ACH OUCH MY HEAD HERTS. BUTT I DO HAVE A GOOD CONTRACT IF WORST CAME TO WORST SEE YOU IN COURT BITCH... PIC COMING SOON

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneApr-07-06 07:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#7357, "RE: the new guy"
In response to Reply # 7

The fact that your name contains "gunit" gives me a fucking headache.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

cc8ballaApr-07-06 08:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#7358, "RE: the new guy"
In response to Reply # 8
Apr-07-06 08:06 AM by cc8balla

Originally posted by DarkOne
The fact that your name contains "gunit" gives me a fucking headache.

Haha

MitsuEclipseGSApr-07-06 08:05 AM
Member since Dec 30th 2003
375 posts,
#7359, "RE: the new guy"
In response to Reply # 7

YEA I WILL PROBABLY END UP GETTING A DUPLICATE TITLE HOLE LOT OF HEAD ACH OUCH MY HEAD HERTS. BUTT I DO HAVE A GOOD CONTRACT IF WORST CAME TO WORST SEE YOU IN COURT BITCH... PIC COMING SOON

Damn use correct punctuation, that shits hard to read. On a side note, I look forward to seeing pics of the ride.
-Todd

Star Stage II, Greddy Type S, ADFX 3" DP, blah blah blah

eclipse_99rsApr-07-06 08:19 AM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
2659 posts,
#7360, "RE: the new guy"
In response to Reply # 10

I still dont know what you are even talking about.

myspace.com/coastiecobb

clips3kidApr-07-06 08:47 AM
Member since Oct 09th 2005
178 posts,
#7361, "RE: the new guy"
In response to Reply # 11

he was just sayin hey... basically. Introducing himself to the forums, and telling his story on his car.

Stuff: Xbox, 7inch tft screen, 2 12inch infinity 1242w's, poweracoustic amp,pioneer HU, Tokico HP struts/springs, buddy club p1 perforance II plus 17inch wheels

GSGoinFastApr-07-06 09:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
822 posts,
#7362, "RE: the new guy"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by clips3kid
he was just sayin hey... basically. Introducing himself to the forums, and telling his story on his car.

Oh ok thanks for the translation... I figured I couldnt go wrong by replying with "word"

-Chris
1999 Eclipse T-GS

CustomGSApr-08-06 07:44 PM
Member since Jul 15th 2004
668 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7363, "RE: the new guy"
In response to Reply # 13

wat up dog. I gots sum 22 inch chrome spinnas fo yo ride if you lookin to pop me off wit sum BENJAMINS. You cood pimp da bitches nd hoes wit dem shoes on yo ride. Holla

Chris
---------------------------------------

98 Eclipse GS 5 spd- sold
95 Camaro Z28
64.5 Mustang 302 3spd

Originally posted by DR1665
Sometimes, you don't need to pull away to win. You just need to show them they have nowhere to run.

Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
No, but one time i tried to pee over a car, and pooped my pants.

GSGoinFastApr-08-06 07:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
822 posts,
#7364, "RE: the new guy"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by CustomGS
wat up dog. I gots sum 22 inch chrome spinnas fo yo ride if you lookin to pop me off wit sum BENJAMINS. You cood pimp da bitches nd hoes wit dem shoes on yo ride. Holla

werd

-Chris
1999 Eclipse T-GS

clips3kidApr-08-06 08:16 PM
Member since Oct 09th 2005
178 posts,
#7365, "RE: the new guy"
In response to Reply # 15

lolol nice... but do the spinners make the noise of change falling when they spin, and does ur turbo spool up with the YEAHHHH and blow off with WHAT???

Stuff: Xbox, 7inch tft screen, 2 12inch infinity 1242w's, poweracoustic amp,pioneer HU, Tokico HP struts/springs, buddy club p1 perforance II plus 17inch wheels

DanKidApr-09-06 03:24 PM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
#7366, "RE: the new guy"
In response to Reply # 16

Somebody should ban this fool before he keeps starting these dumb threads that only he can read. I think everyone's IQ dropped a few points just by reading his two posts.

injendsmApr-09-06 04:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#7367, "RE: the new guy"
In response to Reply # 17

this kid's posts make my head hurt. 5 bucks says he is white and lives in the suburbs.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

jsupetranApr-09-06 05:31 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#7368, "RE: the new guy"
In response to Reply # 18

Originally posted by injendsm
this kid's posts make my head hurt. 5 bucks says he is white and lives in the suburbs.

God I love this forum.

New Car:
2004 350z base, Nismo CAI, pioneer avic-n1 (dvd, cd, navi)

Old Car:
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, HID 6000k conversion kit, AEM UEGO wideband, sfmu, ml, prokits, Greddy warning gauges: egt, boost gauge, and oil pressure, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!

eclipsekaiserApr-09-06 07:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#7369, "RE: the new guy"
In response to Reply # 19

I only read up to the first sentence. Welcome to the forum.

-K-

GSGoinFastApr-09-06 08:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
822 posts,
#7370, "RE: the new guy"

thats a guarentee

-Chris
1999 Eclipse T-GS

DanKidApr-10-06 02:17 AM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
#7371, "RE: the new guy"

Werd. He from Malibu.

cc8ballaApr-10-06 01:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#7372, "RE: the new guy"
In response to Reply # 0

just wanted to say what up and you all will be seeing alot of me. peace eric nacey

Where you at now? Haven't seen too much of you...

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #7349 Previous topic | Next topic