Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #47491
View in linear mode

Subject: "Opinions?!" Previous topic | Next topic
TurbchargdSpydrOct-05-11 06:09 PM
Member since Jul 25th 2010
159 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47491, "Opinions?!"

I stumbled upon this website, it sells fuel injectors that i guess where "reconditioned"(whatever that means), and they sell a number of different size options!

- A pair(4) of 710cc High Impedance injectors for a 420a are $220 which is pretty amazing in my eyes!
- If anyone has the time, can they check out this site and watch some of there videos and come up with a opinion of whether they are legit or not?! Thanks

This is the link for the injectors for our cars:
http://osidetiger.com/14mm.aspx

Last of a dying breed...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

420agreenvilleSCOct-05-11 11:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47497, "RE: Opinions?!"
In response to Reply # 0

most likely second hand or remanned injectors imported from overseas, especially since they're in cali. i wouldn't trust em, but decent deal.

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorCorbinOct-07-11 05:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
#47511, "RE: Opinions?!"
In response to Reply # 1

I would be very careful with refurbished or reconditioned injectors from a company that doesn't have a widespread reputation for good work. I once bought some reconditioned injectors that had rust on them, were painted with a brush, and one was stone dead.

Corbin
'95 ESI-T

Now with more power and fewer leaks

Humble servant of the Wiki

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #47491 Previous topic | Next topic