Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #47293
View in linear mode

Subject: "Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel." Previous topic | Next topic
2ndGen-ElTalonAug-30-11 07:27 PM
Member since May 26th 2010
88 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47293, "Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel."

Well guys, I've dealt with some pretty MF-in lame series of unfortunate events lately. Long story short, I've lived In my grandmothers home since I was 10, blah blah. Her son, A crackhead, lightweight alcoholic, and flat out drug attic of 35 years, MY Uncle. Myself 19.

Anyways, he's been mooching off of her, stealing her money, being a real pain in the ass starting fights with everyone, all the time. Has not worked much of his life. He is a poor excuse for a person, dead weight that doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself.

So onto the whole fiasco, he's been drinking much lately, crackin' it up, causing problems everywhere. WELL! Guess what I came home to this sunday night after work. Mind you I walked in the door & the mere sight of me sets him off, He starts it off by complaining to me he can't find his paintbrush, blah blah. So that goes on for a good 2 hours while I watch him yell his mind out, purple & pale at the same time, nearing a heart attack. HIS BRAIN IS FRIED.

I calm him down enough to let him know, WTF! I will go and look for your paintbrush, chill your drunk ass out. I walk in my garage to what I can not overcome to this day, and never will. He has fucked with something I consider the same level of my family, GF, IMO.

Take a look at what was slammed into my baby, then attempted to cover up with in this order off the roof.

http://wm59.inbox.com/thumbs/1d5_f2ab7_8bf65e87_oJ.jpg.thumb

Blanket, Ladder "used for breaking", then finally to show nothing, Plywood. Ladder has been there for a year, not fallen once, with the space provided between the Talon & It, it couldn't have fallen, simply because our quarter panels are wide, it would teeter & hit the roof/hatch before lining up with the window & breaking.

Never once mentioned it was broken from the time I got home. I had to discover the beautiful Talon, with only knowledge of how pre-meditated his anger has been towards me for years. She is disturbed, physically, & emotionally. Just bullshit guys, sorry for the Novel. But goddamn, I'm done putting my trust, help, time, & love into the sight of him ever being apart of my family again. Crossed the line. Threatening the DSM, DEM' is motherfucking fighting words where I come from.

Ahem, sorry, but thanks guys. This is gonna be a bitch to replace, seen it once before. Sigh.

Jeff.

Originally posted by 740TurboBrick

"Dsms run on Gasoline, DSMers run on Alcohol...Id bring a tank to refuel the DSMers..."

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel., 740 turbo brick, Aug-30-11 08:34 PM, #1
RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel., Moderatorxcasbonx, Aug-31-11 06:35 AM, #2
      RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel., 2ndGen-ElTalon, Aug-31-11 09:32 AM, #3
           RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel., burntheblobs, Aug-31-11 12:55 PM, #4
                RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel., dalesmitsu, Aug-31-11 07:30 PM, #5
                     RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel., 2ndGen-ElTalon, Sep-01-11 06:36 PM, #6

740 turbo brickAug-30-11 08:34 PM
Member since Jun 09th 2008
831 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47294, "RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel."
In response to Reply # 0

Does he have a car? If so, it might catch on fire..

95 Eclipse GS: 10.5:1, Crower 2's and MSII
186 WHP - 150 WTQ
14.697 @ 93.85 MPH......Gone, but not forgotten
99 420A Avenger: Given to my sister
99 GS OZ: Sold
03 Evo 8: Family Car with balls

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorxcasbonxAug-31-11 06:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#47297, "RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel."
In response to Reply # 1

I think he needs a good ass-kicking to set him straight...even if it's not going to solve anything.

Your family needs to send him away to a BHC or something...if he is that jacked up causing issues in the household, something needs to be done about it.

I contributed to the Wiki.

2ndGen-ElTalonAug-31-11 09:32 AM
88 posts,
#47298, "RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel."
In response to Reply # 2

Oh indeed guys. I have my plans. I'm 19, about 150-165 in winter, ha. He's drained his body to the point where its all water weight, I seriously think the man will kill himself, without any effort.

Hell, even the Cops have known him for a good 20 years, I quote - "Patrick, after 12:00 noon, is always off the bandwagon". He is seriously a neighborhood laugh, sadly enough I know.

Guys, when I was 13 I moved out to a friends, due to Pat chucking an open beer at me while his head is all cracked out. I've never had an easy life with this motherfucker. Anytime he see's me, He knows how much work I've been having, See's how long I've been working my ass off, see's how happy I am paving my life, yet he just try's to blame all his problems on me. Like I'm the fucking dude holding him back from finding work, working. Blah Blah.

Like little 19 year old Jeff is fucking with your life?! NO. Never, All I do is help, give, borrow, etc... Its time this motherfucker gets off his Momma's milk, cause' thats all I've ever seen him be. A mooch, momma's boy, drug addict, ON TOP OF EVERYTHING. This man & My Mother, of which are brothers & sisters blah blah, have been on Cocaine from their teenage lives till this year we call 2011. He has always gotten busted with her, but YET, fails to goto Jail, and ALWAYS finds a way to pin it on her. He Says "I'm trying to set her straight". Thats a fucking laugh. She hasn't been around much the last 10 years since our family moved up here, because Pat, is always mooching her for every cent she has, until she's bone dry, steals her vehicle, thus leaving her in the hood, and then, just so happens when she walks home the Cops ALWAYS come around. It never fails when she's with Him, but by herself no problems. I've seen his premeditative anger, carry on since I was about 5. Talk about memories, I have thousands he doesn't know.

Regardless, He is only in this world to better himself, in ways of which we cannot see.

He has drained the Texas WC "unemployment" dry, yet still receiving funds, fucking 1200 every 2 weeks. We got him a job down there 2 years ago to get him away. To slow down the fast process he is inflicting on my Grandmother, thus making her insane/closer to death. After 1 summer of work, making more money than you knew what todo with, can't spend it as fast as you get it type stuff. He quit the job, & returned back to what he calls "home", after me, his Mother, my mother, my brother & sisters, HIS brother, BEGGED him not to return. It was set in stone that he wasn't coming back, until 2 days later he shows up cracked outta his mind, middle of the night, I'M HOME! Bullshit you are, the door is right the fuck there, leave. Wouldn't leave, got all drunk, went out on a Potowatomi Binge for the next 3 days. Where he would return, only to the same realization, that NOT A SOUL. Wants you back. He doesn't get it.

SO! To complete the story, Of course I called the Police Sunday Night, cause after I saw the DSM molested, he's just fucking with my heart & soul. It sucks guys, Cops can't do a damn thing, even though we all know how much he's been pushing over the edge lately, WHY.

No Proof, besides the simple fact of it being whole since its birth, then one night a ladder just feels like it wants to punch the glass, a ladder I saw leaning on a wall all winter throughout my Build, never once even teetered, is now called an "accident" of this unfortunate event.

Its an accident, when you DON'T start screaming at me first thing after I walk in the door, when you tell me, FIRST THING, hey Jeff, we have an issue, I had an accident. BULLSHIT, its an accident when you don't try to cover it up, & still deny after discovery.

FUCK YOU.

Asskicking at least 15 times between my brother & I over the years of him starting fights, CHECK. Eviction paperwork signed & filed, CHECK. Restraining Order "hard to get a restraining order on someone you live with", yet paperwork Filed, CHECK!

His little POS Ford Ranger I've rescued 10 times in my Talon, not going to be pretty. I'll go find him in the hood after eviction, make sure he can't Go, RUN, nor Stop. Haha, You Heartless piece of shit, YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

You want a run, I'll take you on an eternal run, which you will NEVER, escape.

Jeff.

"Dsms run on Gasoline, DSMers run on Alcohol...Id bring a tank to refuel the DSMers..."

burntheblobsAug-31-11 12:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1445 posts,
#47299, "RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel."
In response to Reply # 3

Draining coolant completely is a pretty evil one. Car won't even show that it's overheating.

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX - SOLD
2006 Mustang GT Convertible

dalesmitsuAug-31-11 07:30 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#47300, "RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel."
In response to Reply # 4
Aug-31-11 07:31 PM by dalesmitsu

Since he's family my vote also goes for a good ass kicking. Call cops if he was neighbour or friend, file a small claims report.

From my experience with a sibling(s) who had fall out with our step dad. Cops would say it's a family matter, you guys should take care of it. Unless, the confrontation is a violant one, if stabbed you or pulled a gun out on you that would be different.

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

2ndGen-ElTalonSep-01-11 06:36 PM
88 posts,
#47313, "RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel."
In response to Reply # 5

This. To the fxxing T, exactly right, there isn't shit they can do.

Originally posted by dalesmitsu
Since he's family my vote also goes for a good ass kicking.

Cops would say it's a family matter, you guys should take care of it. Unless, the confrontation is a violant one, if stabbed you or pulled a gun out on you that would be different.

Small claims report ain't gonna do shit for someone with no money, it will still be the same bullshit. Unless they garnish his TWC Unemployment, not sure if they can do that for out of state, But if it was WI Unemployment, sure no problem whatsoever.

Any advice on that?

Jeff.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #47293 Previous topic | Next topic