Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #41313
View in linear mode

Subject: "Fuck my life." Previous topic | Next topic
TeametxAug-25-09 07:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41313, "Fuck my life."

Note to self: Makers mark and allergy pills to not mix.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Fuck my life., Babbz413, Aug-25-09 08:23 PM, #1
RE: Fuck my life., ez, Aug-25-09 08:44 PM, #2
      RE: Fuck my life., djtrickee, Aug-25-09 10:31 PM, #3
           RE: Fuck my life., eclipsekaiser, Aug-25-09 10:52 PM, #4
           RE: Fuck my life., mysteryclipse21, Aug-25-09 11:04 PM, #5
           RE: Fuck my life., ez, Aug-25-09 11:17 PM, #6
                RE: Fuck my life., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Aug-26-09 02:33 AM, #7
                RE: Fuck my life., eclipse982nrRST, Aug-26-09 04:41 AM, #8
                RE: Fuck my life., Moderatorteklein, Aug-26-09 04:44 AM, #9
                     RE: Fuck my life., Moderatorxcasbonx, Aug-26-09 05:50 AM, #10
                          RE: Fuck my life., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-26-09 08:54 AM, #11
                               RE: Fuck my life., whodatt1, Aug-26-09 09:33 AM, #12
                                    RE: Fuck my life., freelancefool, Aug-26-09 09:36 AM, #13
                                         RE: Fuck my life., Moderatormicyek, Aug-26-09 10:10 AM, #14
                                              RE: Fuck my life., Moderatorbullettdsm, Aug-26-09 12:20 PM, #15
                RE: Fuck my life., ez, Aug-26-09 09:05 PM, #18
                     RE: Fuck my life., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Aug-26-09 10:07 PM, #20
                RE: Fuck my life., djtrickee, Aug-26-09 04:23 PM, #17
RE: Fuck my life., Uberingram, Aug-26-09 01:37 PM, #16
RE: Fuck my life., Flipboi89, Aug-26-09 09:49 PM, #19
      RE: Fuck my life., Teametx, Aug-27-09 07:27 AM, #21
           RE: Fuck my life., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Aug-27-09 08:32 AM, #22
           RE: Fuck my life., thedawg, Aug-27-09 11:02 AM, #23
                RE: Fuck my life., whtclipse98, Aug-27-09 01:49 PM, #24
                     RE: Fuck my life., Moderatorbullettdsm, Aug-27-09 05:56 PM, #25
                          RE: Fuck my life., RoninEclipse2G, Aug-27-09 06:35 PM, #26
                          RE: Fuck my life., whtclipse98, Aug-27-09 08:38 PM, #28
           RE: Fuck my life., Uberingram, Aug-27-09 07:46 PM, #27
                RE: Fuck my life., Teametx, Aug-28-09 07:28 AM, #29
                     RE: Fuck my life., Moderatorxcasbonx, Aug-28-09 07:49 AM, #30
                     RE: Fuck my life., Uberingram, Aug-28-09 09:49 AM, #31
                          RE: Fuck my life., eclipse982nrRST, Aug-28-09 01:04 PM, #32
                               RE: Fuck my life., ScreaminE, Aug-28-09 01:44 PM, #33
                                    RE: Fuck my life., RoninEclipse2G, Aug-28-09 01:51 PM, #34
                                    RE: Fuck my life., Uberingram, Aug-28-09 02:40 PM, #35
                                         RE: Fuck my life., Teametx, Aug-28-09 05:09 PM, #36
                                    RE: Fuck my life., eclipse982nrRST, Aug-28-09 06:50 PM, #37
                                         RE: Fuck my life., TeamDR1665, Aug-28-09 11:45 PM, #38
                                              RE: Fuck my life., Teametx, Aug-29-09 01:15 PM, #39
                                                   RE: Fuck my life., Uberingram, Aug-29-09 01:25 PM, #40
                                                        RE: Fuck my life., cms, Aug-29-09 06:11 PM, #41
                                                             RE: Fuck my life., Teametx, Aug-30-09 12:12 PM, #42
                                                                  RE: Fuck my life., cms, Aug-30-09 02:49 PM, #43
                                                                       RE: Fuck my life., CopperEclipse96, Aug-31-09 07:01 PM, #44
                                                                            RE: Fuck my life., Moderatorcs82685, Sep-01-09 05:55 AM, #45
                                                                            RE: Fuck my life., Teametx, Sep-05-09 09:45 PM, #46

Babbz413Aug-25-09 08:23 PM
Member since Mar 18th 2009
260 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41314, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 0
Aug-25-09 08:27 PM by Babbz413

Originally posted by etx
Note to self: Makers mark and allergy pills to not mix.

you drink, you drive, YOU LOSE!

damn man sorry to see that. whats the story? with the way that hood seems to be bent straight down, id assume you hit some type of wall.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ezAug-25-09 08:44 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#41315, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 1

If you were drinking and driving, then you should consider yourself incredibly fortunate that neither you or anyone else is dead. An overweight sloth of a car is hardly a casualty worth crying over, IMO.

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

djtrickeeAug-25-09 10:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#41317, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by ez
If you were drinking and driving, then you should consider yourself incredibly fortunate that neither you or anyone else is dead. An overweight sloth of a car is hardly a casualty worth crying over, IMO.

omg. gimme a break.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

eclipsekaiserAug-25-09 10:52 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#41320, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 3

damn, sorry to hear about the mishap.

-K-

mysteryclipse21Aug-25-09 11:04 PM
Member since Feb 22nd 2006
82 posts,
#41321, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 4

Damn, I thought my timing belt snapping on the freeway at midnight last night was shitty.

HRC Stage IV

ezAug-25-09 11:17 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#41322, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by ez If you were drinking and driving, then you should consider yourself incredibly fortunate that neither you or anyone else is dead. An overweight sloth of a car is hardly a casualty worth crying over, IMO.
omg. gimme a break.

typical

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-26-09 02:33 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#41323, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 6

Actually since Derek posted that allergy pills didnt mix probably means he hardly drank much but the pills intensified the alcohol. I am sure 99% of you have had 1 drink and drove home so take your holier than thou bullshit and shut the fuck up.

Derek......it sucks but glad your ok.

eclipse982nrRSTAug-26-09 04:41 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#41324, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 7

Sorry to see that. But its just a car, it can be replaced. Better then a life that cannot be.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

ModeratortekleinAug-26-09 04:44 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#41325, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 8

Damn Derek.

Glad your ok, hope all is well otherwise.

ModeratorxcasbonxAug-26-09 05:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#41326, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 9

That really fuckin sucks man. I'm glad you're alright though...perhaps not emotionally right now, but nevertheless.

I contributed to the Wiki.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-26-09 08:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#41327, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 10

Damn, Derek. Sorry man. Breaks my heart...

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

whodatt1Aug-26-09 09:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2531 posts,
#41328, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 11

Come on guys, wait for the details before judging.
That sucks Derek, hope you are ok and no one else was injured.

-97 GS (First project, 299 whp)(sold)
- 97 RS 2.6 last numbers: 306hp, 352tq @16psi (Dead, parted out)
- 99 GS OZ, Hahn Kit, 56k miles (Sold)
--------
- 00 Nissan Maxima GLE (Daily Driver)
- 02 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

freelancefoolAug-26-09 09:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#41329, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 12

That sucks man. I know that was your baby.

My Blog

ModeratormicyekAug-26-09 10:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#41330, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 13

Ouch...we all make mistakes. Glad you are still sucking air.

Any legal repercussions?

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

ModeratorbullettdsmAug-26-09 12:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#41331, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 14

Sucks balls, man.

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

ezAug-26-09 09:05 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#41341, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 7
Aug-26-09 09:17 PM by ez

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
shut the...

No. This situation hits a nerve with me. And does every time I see it. I'm never silent on such matters. Nor do I think I'm holy. So if you don't like my gut reactions Terry, tough. I'm glad Derek is okay, #1. But mixing meds with alcohol is just not smart. Add a car into the mix and walla. How many of these do I have to see?

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-26-09 10:07 PM
8331 posts,
#41343, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 18

Go preach at church. Its life Deal with it.

djtrickeeAug-26-09 04:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#41338, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by ez
Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by ez If you were drinking and driving, then you should consider yourself incredibly fortunate that neither you or anyone else is dead. An overweight sloth of a car is hardly a casualty worth crying over, IMO.
omg. gimme a break.
typical

Not illegal to drive and drink. Nor is it immoral. It is illegal to drive while OVER the legal set limit per state.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

UberingramAug-26-09 01:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#41336, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 0

Good to see you're OK and a lesson learned without any harm done.

Flipboi89Aug-26-09 09:49 PM
Member since Oct 06th 2007
392 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41342, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 16

Damn you were lucky, whats the details?

Car Status: P0140 o2 circuit number bank 1 sensor 2 Cel. Ill fix it tomorow lol.

Estimated mileage on engine: 15,xxx

TeametxAug-27-09 07:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#41344, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 19
Aug-27-09 07:46 AM by etx

I took some fucking allergy pills my girlfriend had, my allergies were killing me and I had to finish some freelance work. Around 10pm a friend of mine called so I went to go hang out with her about 30 minutes away ( near where I used to live west of the city ) and had 3 makers and soda over the course of about 3 hours. Not drunk, got in the car to drive home, fell asleep half way there and hit the wall. Nobody else was hurt but me. Got a ticket for wreckless driving and thats it. Insurance adjuster called yesterday, total loss of course. This fucking kills me, I though I would own this car for the rest of my life. I'm pretty sure I would have been fine if I did not have a couple drinks, or if I didn't take those pills. It was kind the perfect storm. I used to fall asleep in my first car when I was 16 a lot, hah. I actually fell asleep coming down a hill at a T in the road, too out the sign and blew out my front tires and the car was stuck in a ditch. But that hasn't happened in a long long time.

No idea what they are gonna pay out on it. I cant decide if I want another 350z, I'm also looking at a 08 G8 GT, or a 05 mazdaspeed3.

Edit:
Maybe this guy?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/07-MAZDASPEED-SPORT-AXELA-6-SPEED-2-3L-TURBO-43K_W0QQitemZ310162823839QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item4837251a9f&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-27-09 08:32 AM
8331 posts,
#41345, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 21

Fuck its easy to do man....shit happens. I think you should pull the greddy kit and build another.

thedawgAug-27-09 11:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#41347, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 22

Dude, sucks.

+1 hits a nerve with me too... drinking and driving killed 3 of my friends. Glad you lived through it though, you're a good guy. Hopefully you'll use this opportunity to help some of your friends stay alive in the future.

Can't wait to see your next project.

whtclipse98Aug-27-09 01:49 PM
137 posts,
#41349, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 23

I am sure to many people this hits a nerve. He admits he made a mistake. Done and over with now. He is ok and no one else got hurt and that is the biggest point of all. Lets just leave it at that and be thankful that he is ok.

Can't we all just get along

ModeratorbullettdsmAug-27-09 05:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#41353, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 24
Aug-27-09 05:57 PM by bullettdsm

Originally posted by whtclipse98
Can't we all just get along

Kiss my ass.

Anger can be a great motivator

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

RoninEclipse2GAug-27-09 06:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#41354, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 25

It's good that nobody was hurt. unfortunately we all make mistakes sometimes

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

whtclipse98Aug-27-09 08:38 PM
137 posts,
#41356, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 25

Originally posted by bullettdsm
Originally posted by whtclipse98 Anger can be a great motivator

You're right, it can be.

UberingramAug-27-09 07:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#41355, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 21

Originally posted by etx
08 G8 GT

This.

TeametxAug-28-09 07:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#41359, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 27

Here is the deal. Yeah I was drinking. I know I was not over the legal limit, I had three drinks. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have happened if I hadn't taken those pills, and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have happened if I hadn't had three drinks. Bad combo, I didn't even remember I took that shit, I fucked up and it sucks. The one nice thing that I actually own in my life is destroyed because of my poor decision. Hey, I could have lied and said I didn't drink at all.

Anyways yeah. I found a local Mazdaspeed3 for sale in the color I want, I might have to go for it. The guy with the G8 wants $25k for it, and it's probably worth that given its an 08 with 14k miles on it. The mazda has 40k on it and I think I could get it for $14k. The G8 is bad ass, I love it, but I really think I would be unhappy with an automatic. What do you dudes think?

ModeratorxcasbonxAug-28-09 07:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#41360, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 29

Automatic would suck for the thrill of driving, but you would have the convenience.

I contributed to the Wiki.

UberingramAug-28-09 09:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#41361, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 29

Originally posted by etx
Here is the deal. Yeah I was drinking. I know I was not over the legal limit, I had three drinks. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have happened if I hadn't taken those pills, and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have happened if I hadn't had three drinks. Bad combo, I didn't even remember I took that shit, I fucked up and it sucks. The one nice thing that I actually own in my life is destroyed because of my poor decision. Hey, I could have lied and said I didn't drink at all. Anyways yeah. I found a local Mazdaspeed3 for sale in the color I want, I might have to go for it. The guy with the G8 wants $25k for it, and it's probably worth that given its an 08 with 14k miles on it. The mazda has 40k on it and I think I could get it for $14k. The G8 is bad ass, I love it, but I really think I would be unhappy with an automatic. What do you dudes think?

Do you really want to go back to FWD after driving the piss out of something powerful and RWD? That seems like kicking yourself in the nuts.

eclipse982nrRSTAug-28-09 01:04 PM
6314 posts,
#41363, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 31

FWD + ATX

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

ScreaminEAug-28-09 01:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#41364, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 32

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
FWD + ATX

G8's are RWD and the Mazda is a 6 speed.

Valve Covers + gangsta stickers

RoninEclipse2GAug-28-09 01:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#41365, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 33

Isn't the mazdaspeed AWD?

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

UberingramAug-28-09 02:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#41366, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 34
Aug-29-09 12:51 PM by Uberingram

Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G
Isn't the mazdaspeed AWD?

The MS6 is, not the MS3.

TeametxAug-28-09 05:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#41368, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 35

Uh oh. Now I'm thinking 2010 MS3.

eclipse982nrRSTAug-28-09 06:50 PM
6314 posts,
#41369, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 33

Originally posted by ScreaminE
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST FWD + ATX
G8's are RWD and the Mazda is a 6 speed. Valve Covers + gangsta stickers

LMAO.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

TeamDR1665Aug-28-09 11:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#41370, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 37

HWAT THE FUCK, SON. Just days earlier, you rode a bike all over freaking Ohio trying to meet up with us, then rode hours back to Detroit Rock City. Now this?

Suck the fail teat, my friend.

I'm with Erik on the drinking and driving tip, but not as hard in this case. Medication and booze never mix. You slipped yourself a roofie and fucked yourself.

The 370Z is beyond sexy. I'd hit *that* but if you want a Mazdogg, more power to ya. The only G8 I'd grab would be a stick shift. If they don't offer the V8 with a proper gearbox, fuck 'em.

TeametxAug-29-09 01:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#41377, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 38

I was technically drinking and driving, but I wasn't shit faced or even over the legal limit I'm sure.

I just got back from the Mazda dealer down the street. Test drove the 2010 MS3, in black, with the tech package. It's exactly the car I want as far as the ms3 goes. I might have to do it. I love that G8 but I just cant do an auto.

UberingramAug-29-09 01:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#41378, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 39

The MS3 is a helluva car and probably the pinnacle of FWD performance right now. You wont be disappointed.

cmsAug-29-09 06:11 PM
Member since Aug 01st 2003
1092 posts,
#41380, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 40

Damn Derrek! That sucks bro. Im just glad your ok. You've learned what NOT to do now, so thats what matters. However, I dont see you driving that Mazda. I see you in another badass, drop-top turbo'd Z. Besides this, I hope you have been ok! Are you still residing in this lovely Mitten State they call Michigan?

-cms

TeametxAug-30-09 12:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#41382, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 41

Yeah man, Still living in Americas high-five!

cmsAug-30-09 02:49 PM
Member since Aug 01st 2003
1092 posts,
#41383, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 42

Originally posted by etx
Yeah man, Still living in Americas high-five!

Good to hear! High-five that one right back at ya! Me too, Still in GR.

-CMS

CopperEclipse96Aug-31-09 07:01 PM
Member since Jan 14th 2003
2532 posts,
#41391, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 43

why not go with another Z? either 350 or 370? seems like you have always been into Zs. If you loved your last one, why not get another one?

---------------------------------------

-Ian
-1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS (SOLD!)
-2006 Nissan Frontier NISMO
-2003 CBR600RR

Moderatorcs82685Sep-01-09 05:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#41392, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 44

'09 wrx?

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

TeametxSep-05-09 09:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#41452, "RE: Fuck my life."
In response to Reply # 44

Originally posted by CopperEclipse96
why not go with another Z? either 350 or 370? seems like you have always been into Zs. If you loved your last one, why not get another one?

Because I need car that makes since. I need to drive in the winter, I need to put my bike and my drums in there, etc. I'm gonna save up 5k and buy a 240z, and if I really wanna go fast I have my buell.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #41313 Previous topic | Next topic